News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The spy who trolled me, real story
Lakeofmarch
Key to the Bottomless Pit
User ID: 522569
11-13-2019 02:23 PM

The spy who trolled me, real story
Advertisement
As you all know, I have worked for months and years here on a lot of elaborate theories. I've had threads about me that didn't acknowledge the fact, catfishing scams, and general spookiness trailing me like a cloud. What I think is happening is the world reacting to my thoughts and actions in a fairly normal manner, and I could always turn it off by not coming online.. but now it's done one better. As of today, November 13, I've had three very much real-life encounters with people who were clearly part of some club, each different, separated by months. First there was a Viking-looking 30s guy on a subway platform who talked to me clearly but briefly, telling me about a certain address where I later went and discovered nothing much, except a kindergarten with a sign outside that read 'The Magic Circle'. Then there was a 60-70 year old woman who complimented my backpack on the street and then dived into a church, and I thought, how strange. But nothing beats what happened to me last Saturday, and I can only guess about her intentions. Meet 'Anna Chapman', who took the time to talk at length over coffee.

[Image: Anna-Chapman-Former-Russian-Spy-Instagram-Account.jpg]

She was standing at a certain booth in a flea market where anybody aware of my habits knew I could commonly be found.. I actually had quite the compulsion to go just there, just then. From her appearance and her dog, a Xolo, she could have been anything.. claimed to be Hungarian. (All three of the spies have been white, a rare enough thing here to merit mention, others I have suspected of having something up their sleeves from insignia and attitude have been solidly Native American). Chatted her up about Buddhism, work, and selling things, and she told me of a wooden tablet from Japan she had gotten from a friend, and that just happened to show Fudo Myoo, a rare deity here. And then she started to lie. I would say, Lake so and so, and she claimed to be from there. Talked about a certain place,and she said, Oh yes, I've been there, but then she didn't know the most basic things. Talked about a coat of arms, on my prompting, and claimed her father had designed it in the 80s, while it's actually far away and probably hundreds of years old. I did gain from the conversation, though, in that I summoned some spirit at the end of a remark, and her dog started barking and jumping up and down. As we parted, to ground and complete the cycle, I told her she could email me and perhaps we could talk again. I wonder if she'll ever write. I am not even sure I am writing this of my own free will, and without mind control. And now Evo Morales is in the country. Things are getting real, real interesting, for people in the habit of knowing where to look.
---
EDIT: she looked late 30ish, made some cryptic comment about 'being far older than she would seem'. I went one better and told her some people are just natural-born immortals, whose chi is strong and life is long. There were some very specific stories she told that, if they are lies, were hand-fed for special reasons.

All the world says my Tao is great, but seems odd, like nothing on earth.
If it was like anything else, how small it would have been from the very beginning!
https://terebess.hu/english/tao/wu.html
[Image: Figura-081.jpg]
Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2019 02:54 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
⚡☥Anubis☥⚡
User ID: 523637
11-13-2019 02:48 PM

RE: The spy who trolled me, real story
fascinating.

[Image: 9.baby-goats.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
Ragnarök
User ID: 524087
11-13-2019 02:56 PM

I wondering just why she decided to lie
I initially consider her one of the muppets show
puppet

«No one can harm you in your imagination»
It's nice to meet you
I wanna tell you, you don't exist
[Image: 0u3RLOe.jpg]

"I have been watching you.
All of you.
All of your lives, with a thousand eyes and one." ―Three-Eyed Raven.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 524090
11-13-2019 03:57 PM

Nife battery artillery close range mini gun
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-13-2019 03:58 PM

Meh hopefully later in the decades
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-13-2019 03:58 PM

Dgh put it away dghhh oh gone f*#k dghdgh
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 504100
11-13-2019 04:14 PM

Watch for elf, usually comes with street theater.
Lakeofmarch
User ID: 525046
11-22-2019 11:22 PM

I will.. now working on all inner readiness that I may use the trap when it springs.
---
The divine enters at the bottom—i.e., in the trash, the lowly, the discarded. Christ speaks of the tiny mustard seed, 28 and the gloss on the J. Bible stresses that the kingdom will enter inconspicuously—very small; i.e., lowly. Where we would be least likely to look for it (cf. "the stone rejected by the builder").* This realization is very important. And this lowly trash, bottom penetration is exactly how I portray it (Ubik) in Ubik! On match folders; in tawdry commercials—therein lie the divine messages. Entry from the "provinces"—Galilee—now takes the form of entry from trash in the gutter on up—a trashy novel which contains trash (the chapteropening commercials) is the triumphant return of the rightful king. Ubik is trash containing an even lower order of trash: the Ubik commercials—but which are in fact vox dei. -PKD, "Exegesis".

If it was like anything else, how small it would have been from the very beginning!
Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2019 12:01 AM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
seasnake
User ID: 67904
11-22-2019 11:31 PM

Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (11-13-2019 02:23 PM)
First there was a Viking-looking 30s guy on a subway platform who talked to me clearly but briefly, telling me about a certain address where I later went and discovered nothing much, except a kindergarten with a sign outside that read 'The Magic Circle'.

Scary, I don't know what the situation really was, but I am going to suggest staying away from the kindergartens.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 481382
11-23-2019 02:15 AM

What is it that you think they want from you?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 452733
11-23-2019 03:02 AM

Audio failing and wrong talking? Be Jesus or die?
Lakeofmarch
User ID: 525046
11-23-2019 03:16 AM

They want me to discover or accomplish some specific goal, one at a time; very similar to some users here, really, who only pop in to reassure and drop hints, and never register. With Knight it was the inner certainty that forum experiences mapped to the real, with Bag Lady awareness that the world is richer and more purposeful than it seems to be in normal awareness (I was going through a substantial Buddhist phase at about that time, you can probably trace it by my posts), and with Anna, full knowledge that there is something out there watching not my every move, but enough to be meaningful, and they will appear when the play calls them forth. Bit with the xolo remains quite clear.

https://www.boredpanda.com/look-alikes-d...gn=organic

Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2019 03:17 AM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Lakeofmarch
User ID: 525944
11-30-2019 07:00 AM

(Cell slot opens)
You get one complaint post.
---
Everything has gone quite strange during this week. Seems to be a fair bit of good luck, but it is also clear the play is going to get far more complicated. Couldn't quite take it today. In the morning, feeling of elation, liberty, rediscovery.. and the day then steadily took me down darker and darker paths, all the way to a Peter Levenda video on Nazis in the Americas that made me second-guess basically all reality of the last 50 years. Don't really know what's going on. I've had the symptoms of victims of a lot of secret programs, from direct mind control to everything with this place, and they've made sure to camouflage it all as a standard synchronicity hero's journey so at some level I will believe it is what must be. Not sure I have ever had a choice, almost certain many people have had few real ones, and it really seems today like reality from the beginning is a thoroughly scripted Farm show, with everybody doing their bit on command and imagination shackled and delusional, if present at all. Perhaps all the layers fake a conflict, but are most effectively working together. My only question remains, do I get a cut.

(Slot bangs shut.)

Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019 08:04 AM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 375078
11-30-2019 07:15 AM

Changing their reality one day at a time
chuckle

Lakeofmarch
User ID: 525944
11-30-2019 07:21 AM

We're a sad-sack species. Built for ease of handling and falsely believing there's a choice.

Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication