News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Judgement of the Nations
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 499577
11-14-2019 01:41 AM

Judgement of the Nations
Advertisement
Judgement of the Nations

I prefer to back my words on the subject of God with my own flesh, bearing full responsibility for my Word.

Hence the link.

Feel free to review and discuss here.

And share.
Quote this message in a reply
myexperience1
User ID: 523364
11-14-2019 07:04 AM

RE: Judgement of the Nations
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/J...he-Nations

Once, human beings know, just as all science studies done to prove to male selves how destructive scientists are......said all human beings by parental reasoning, were ONE DNA self human owned same life body.

Now science also knows that diversity involves land separation....which means tectonic. Tectonic reasoning Bible...the Carpenter.

So says that a male in his life builds the wooden Ark...then sacrificed by Carpentry, the building of wood, the God stone, and hence spirit of his own male human self.

How the theme was discussed.

So he says lots of SIGNS come to demonstrate plate shift.

Which he knows is that cities submerge beneath the water.

Happening in Rome....so they are given their separation details....as Venice begins to sink.

Elsewhere Ice that relates to the sacred ICE...sacrifice melts...so volcanoes emerge, that were by pressure held down....why the plates of the various Nations, owning the Kings, the fusion of the jewels...meaning crystalline form as held in the stone body of GOD.

GOD O the Earth owned the body King.....not any greedy lying human being male self...the elitist....who was in his greed warned and warned and warned...and ignores.

It was always taught that only GOD O the stone was the true King, not any human male.

And so males in science say....and so I stole from the holy body of GOD, the stone...and know you did.

Now males also told males...the only Saviour in natural God Earth planetary history was the asteroid wandering star stone.

So scientists knew, always had known....that the asteroid stone releases its gases...due to the natural Sun.

Which is same heavenly gas burning light gases owner as Earth heavens.

How he told self that the Earth atmospheric burning gases are the same as a Sun.

So therefore never change the HOLY heavens.

Taught that teaching to his own science self.

So why did you scientist, greedy elite brothers change the natural Earth heavenly HOLY body?

Answer that question your own self.

For when a burning body falls out of the belt...then your male claim on Earth is that you removed cold gas fusion that belonged to crystalline history...so the SUN attacks the BELT...and gives you an answer in RETURN.

You always said you either received the Saviour or the Satan body.

Natural science history says, that the Saviour was a natural condition in the Universe, only owned naturally by the Universe.

The greedy elite self who looks into the Universe and said...I will take the power away from the Universe is the male today who will learn his own greedy elite lesson....NEVER change natural.

The scene of the crime....original first science, America.

Which is known to be ATLANTIS, as everyone always told you it was. Science proved that it was also...when the Earth tilted.

Landmass in America is known to be a variable to other land mass...for each continent became attacked and separated, just as the story said.

As a male believes in Satanism, and applied science by Satanism then he would only deliver Satan.

For natural sciences forbade any occultism in the ancient Jesus Christ Law Tribunal that outlawed Satanic practice.

Therefore Satan as a male human story in science has won.....for he regained by elite control what he claimed was his personal right, to have God the Earth destroyed, not saved.

For he knew in science NATURAL history was that the asteroid wandering stone gases, stopped the Sun from attacking Earth.

Why then did he purposely pulse out black mass radiation radio wave studied signals via UFO interactions as satellites itself from his nuclear power plant studies?

He is proven to have purposely ignored all of his own Satanic warnings...that Christ and the presence Saviour NATURAL history, it was never science history.

Burning always comes first.

Then cold mass comes afterwards.

Natural God Earth history with the Sun...burning came first.

How is that not a logical natural human explanation to a mind whose psyche was always a liar?

Natural always exists first....and elite controllers totally ignore that fact.

God the human being male liar, says that his own male self existed first.....and he did, but not as God.

God O the stone planet that owned the natural story and natural history existed first.

Why the scientist only preached to his own self and said that the first human being male was the Satanist, meaning Destroyer in science....why it was preached in that format for it was real to his human being male self, as a liar who said that he owned the body of GOD O the stone.

Why he was so hated throughout his evil science campaign to have life destroyed on Earth.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2019 07:12 AM by myexperience1.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-14-2019 02:55 PM

Gpicchfr
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-14-2019 04:20 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
11-16-2019 04:01 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
11-16-2019 04:10 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 500780
11-20-2019 06:33 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 525119
11-21-2019 04:30 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-14-2019 04:20 PM)
Prophecy becoming fulfilled

Gee, what don't they want you to see?

I am the Lord
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 525123
11-21-2019 05:48 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
11-21-2019 06:09 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-14-2019 04:20 PM)
Prophecy becoming fulfilled

John 3:19
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-21-2019 09:59 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-21-2019 05:48 PM)
if you dont live by faith; you gonna die from doubt

John 3:19

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 525204
11-22-2019 03:56 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 525204
11-22-2019 05:01 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 520116
11-23-2019 01:50 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-22-2019 05:01 PM)
What made Jesus UNIQUE in history

Jesus was a migrant refugee.
He spoke Jew with strong Egyptian accent
Dropkick
Sting of Death Annihilation.
User ID: 345546
11-23-2019 05:02 PM

I will be judged.

With a face like this I won't break any hearts
and thinking like that I won't make any friends.
I've got nothing to do but hanging around and get screwed up on you.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication