News
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing
news Davy Crockett's Bigfoot Sighting
news What Are the Implications of Quantum Mechanics?
news Supernatural Cars on the Highways
news Mormons, Aliens, and Hangar 18
news The startup that wants you to 'live to 130 in the body of a 22-year-old'
news Is your cell phone being tracked?
news Octopuses are space aliens, scientists claim

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average

Tell me how Trump is failing the US?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
03-08-2018 03:07 AM

Tell me how Trump is failing the US?
Advertisement
Seriously...

ISIS is in check and running for cover
I have more money in my paycheck
North Korea is now looking to "open dialogue" with the US, and is willing to stop testing nukes
NAFTA and other trade policies that are killing US are now under review

So why are all these people attacking him?
He is just doing what he said he would do, what we elected him to do, and America's future is looking brighter.

Honestly, I am not a fan of his, think hes doing this all for his own benefit. But if we as Americans are better off, who really gives a sh*t??
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
03-08-2018 03:09 AM

RE: Tell me how Trump is failing the US?
F*CK TRUMP.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-08-2018 03:14 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-08-2018 03:09 AM)
F*CK TRUMP.

But why?
I really want to know.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-08-2018 03:14 AM

i think he's proving how f*cking simple it is to fix things if you have the will and aren't beholden to the pc crowd(MSM).

of course it helps to have the backing of the military.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-08-2018 03:17 AM

Whats wrong with putting your country first, when you are the leader of that country?
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-08-2018 03:28 AM

Op yiou are a Dumbass he is bankrupting the USA on Putins orders.
The dollar is dropping almost @ 7 % against the YEN, since January.
Wont be long before treasury bonds will start getting dumped and the stock market to start tumbling.
Unfortunately most of you are to dumb to prepare for this.
Keep and eye out and you will see all the inside trading going on.
Loud Sneeze
03-08-2018 03:28 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-08-2018 03:07 AM)
Seriously...

North Korea is now looking to "open dialogue" with the US, and is willing to stop testing nukes

He is just doing what he said he would do, what we elected him to do, and America's future is looking brighter.

Honestly, I am not a fan of his, think hes doing this all for his own benefit. But if we as Americans are better off, who really gives a sh*t??

They seethe over "what could have been" and the fact Trump prevented the first vagina'd president means literally we are going backwards now, according to them....because their fabled progressive march of progressivism dictated there now MUST be a vagina'd president to confirm that we are on an upward arc of progressivism into utopia. And Trump defeated their vagina. It makes them seeeeeeeeethe with bitterness.....their belief that progressivism required a vagina, any vagina, as PROOF we are really a progressive nation now that we finally had a half white, er, black potus and the loss gave them all an excuse to rampage against the reality becuse their progressive NEXT STEP, THE VAGINA, did not get into the white house. They REALLY were completely invested in this fantasy where an ever expanding progeessive agenda towards their diversity-inclusion-tolerance utopia was almost within reach. BUT THEN THE UNTHINKABLE: they found out more than half of this country does not live in their fantasy, and bit*h slapped them with Trump.

The fact that their prized vagina was attached to the most disgusting corrupt criminal piece of sh*t warmongering corporatist candidate did not faze them.....cuz look! she obviously has a vagina and this will be historic and soooooooo progeessive of us!!!

And then...............TRUMP.

So hopefully i helped you understand why and answered your question.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-08-2018 03:33 AM

Brainwashed, Mass Hypnosis, ect.

Obama routinely used hypnosis techniques when he spoke and any time he speaks, there are millions upon millions of people that were mesmerized and hypnotized by him though he did absolutely nothing for them. mass traumatic event may snap them out of it, like a astroid slamming into the planet but then it just wont matter what they think anymore as it really does not now.

Us out here in the real natural world will protect them from themselves one way or another and hopefully Trump will continue to try to put The United States Of AMerica ANd It's Legal Citizens first ..LIKE MOST OTHER COUNTRIES ON THIS PLANET.

LoP Guest
lop guest
03-08-2018 05:14 AM

Seriously...

Probably money is yet being used to pay people to post against the president.
And then there is always liberals that are short in mind and they follow what
the mass media (controlled by liberals that have lost the election) says them.

The liberals will be soon in jail as the mass arrests start next week, and then
is turn of revising mass media. Then those that follow mass media will now
receive real news not fake news anymore and they will change to reality.
Loud Sneeze
03-08-2018 05:23 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-08-2018 03:33 AM)
Brainwashed, Mass Hypnosis, ect.

Obama routinely used hypnosis techniques when he spoke and any time he speaks, there are millions upon millions of people that were mesmerized and hypnotized by him though he did absolutely nothing for them. mass traumatic event may snap them out of it, like a astroid slamming into the planet but then it just wont matter what they think anymore as it really does not now.

Us out here in the real natural world will protect them from themselves one way or another and hopefully Trump will continue to try to put The United States Of AMerica ANd It's Legal Citizens first ..LIKE MOST OTHER COUNTRIES ON THIS PLANET.

Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-08-2018 05:35 AM

Seriously...

There's a few things he's done that were on target, mostly during the first couple weeks on the job like getting us out of TPP and the Paris Accords, that was a really good move IMO.

But he's too supportive of the stock market and all the cronies on wall street. If anything is killing our economy it's the fed and their rampant money printing which flows right into wall street starving main street of capital.

IMO he should be pushing hard for small businesses, instead he's backing big business status quo. That's not going to make America great, in fact it will just take us further down the hole.

I think in the long run Trump will turn out to be another Hoover who initiated the great depression. I realize Trump didn't have much to do with the first great depression since all the damage was done by Clinton, Bush and Obama but history will remember him as making the same types of mistakes that Hoover made.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-08-2018 05:36 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-08-2018 05:35 AM)
I realize Trump didn't have much to do with the first great depression since all the damage was done by Clinton, Bush and Obama but history will remember him as making the same types of mistakes that Hoover made.

derp sorry meant second great depression.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-08-2018 05:39 AM

Too easy... We were SUPPOSED TO BE IN DECLINE. Now we are symbolizing normalcy at a slow pace but the crap people are trying to slow that roll at any cost.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-08-2018 05:40 AM

Hoover was a vacuum company. Trump was on a sleep mattress commercial with sheep and 11-9 date.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-08-2018 05:43 AM

Trump has done (almost) everything right. America is finally shaking off it's hypno-media hangover. Remember when people used to care about the Oscars? Anyway, defending the deep state makes you a boot-licking weasel.

#GreatAgain
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication