News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

why impeachment is failing
roadtoad
User ID: 490464
11-22-2019 11:13 PM

why impeachment is failing
Advertisement
and why trump will win in 2020

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/11/22/why...-election/

Times fun when you're having flies
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441938
11-23-2019 12:54 AM

RE: why impeachment is failing
because its all scripted fake ordo ab chao

reality tv show
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 509202
11-23-2019 01:05 AM

Foreign policy magazine is not really the best take on what is best for the average American voter. They like rich powerful elite leaders that will keep the wealthy powerful and wealthy.

Even Fox news has legal analysts that can see the reality of Trump's corruptions and illegality and will not support the idea that Trump should get away with being corrupt and self dealing while in office.

‘Dems have unearthed enough evidence for 4 articles of impeachment against Trump’: Fox News legal analyst

"During an interview with Reason‘s Nick Gillespie, Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano said there is “overwhelming” evidence of impeachable offenses committed by President Trump.

“The Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee have unearthed enough evidence, in my opinion, to justify about three or four articles of impeachment against the president,” Napolitano said. “We have to start this conversation by underscoring the fact that impeachment is not legal, it is political. Its only Constitutional base is treason, bribery, or other hard crimes and misdemeanors.”

“Here’s what I think the Democrats will want, Nick. Here’s what I think they will advance,” he added. “One is bribery. The allegation is the technical definition of bribery is the failure to perform an official duty until a thing of value comes your way, and they will argue that the president’s failure to disperse funds that the Congress ordered be dispersed until the recipient of the funds agreed to investigate a potential political opponent is an act of bribery. That is enough, in my opinion, to make it over the threshold of impeachable offenses. I don’t think it’s enough to convict of bribery, but it’s enough to allege it for the purpose of impeachment.”

According to Napolitano, the second charge will be “high crimes and misdemeanors” and “election law violation,” the third will be “obstruction of justice,” the fourth will be “interference with the witness,” with the fifth possibly being “lying under oath.”

Watch:

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/dems-ha...l-analyst/

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

"Oh My God. This is terrible. This is the End of my Presidency.
I'm F'ed."
Donald Trump: 2017

[Image: JLaazQI.gif]

Mexico will pay for the pitchforks.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 352770
11-23-2019 01:10 AM

actually Trump wants to be impeached

really stupid move
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 520171
11-23-2019 02:28 AM

Because all the evidence they could come up with amounted to a game of telephone where the start was based on an assumption.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 412093
11-23-2019 02:36 AM

He Man  Wrote: (11-23-2019 01:05 AM)
Foreign policy magazine is not really the best take on what is best for the average American voter. They like rich powerful elite leaders that will keep the wealthy powerful and wealthy.

Even Fox news has legal analysts that can see the reality of Trump's corruptions and illegality and will not support the idea that Trump should get away with being corrupt and self dealing while in office.

‘Dems have unearthed enough evidence for 4 articles of impeachment against Trump’: Fox News legal analyst

"During an interview with Reason‘s Nick Gillespie, Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano said there is “overwhelming” evidence of impeachable offenses committed by President Trump.

“The Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee have unearthed enough evidence, in my opinion, to justify about three or four articles of impeachment against the president,” Napolitano said. “We have to start this conversation by underscoring the fact that impeachment is not legal, it is political. Its only Constitutional base is treason, bribery, or other hard crimes and misdemeanors.”

“Here’s what I think the Democrats will want, Nick. Here’s what I think they will advance,” he added. “One is bribery. The allegation is the technical definition of bribery is the failure to perform an official duty until a thing of value comes your way, and they will argue that the president’s failure to disperse funds that the Congress ordered be dispersed until the recipient of the funds agreed to investigate a potential political opponent is an act of bribery. That is enough, in my opinion, to make it over the threshold of impeachable offenses. I don’t think it’s enough to convict of bribery, but it’s enough to allege it for the purpose of impeachment.”

According to Napolitano, the second charge will be “high crimes and misdemeanors” and “election law violation,” the third will be “obstruction of justice,” the fourth will be “interference with the witness,” with the fifth possibly being “lying under oath.”

Watch:

rawstory.Rofl
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 352770
11-23-2019 02:41 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-23-2019 02:36 AM)
He Man  Wrote: (11-23-2019 01:05 AM)

Watch:

rawstory.Rofl

yeah. and ?
GrimShaw
Grinning Void
User ID: 516317
11-23-2019 02:43 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-23-2019 02:28 AM)
Because all the evidence they could come up with amounted to a game of telephone where the start was based on an assumption.

Nice white house talking point

Devil done got on top of me
Bad times got a monopoly
Give up, I did the opposite
Pitch perfect, did it properly
Owner killed by his property

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg0byaqVaXo
[Image: 267095852012211.png]
Black [email protected]
We All Watching
User ID: 443275
11-23-2019 02:45 AM

Sometimes you gotta play the role of the fool,
To fool the fool who thinks they're fooling you

[Image: iwj8YK9.png]
I'm Just A Dancing Clown Dancing All Around
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2019 02:45 AM by Black [email protected].) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-23-2019 02:48 AM

GrimShaw  Wrote: (11-23-2019 02:43 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-23-2019 02:28 AM)

Did you watch the hearings?
GrimShaw
Grinning Void
User ID: 516317
11-23-2019 02:50 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-23-2019 02:48 AM)
GrimShaw  Wrote: (11-23-2019 02:43 AM)

Did the white house release the "perfect" call from the top-secret code word server to congress?

Devil done got on top of me
Bad times got a monopoly
Give up, I did the opposite
Pitch perfect, did it properly
Owner killed by his property

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg0byaqVaXo
[Image: 267095852012211.png]
Black [email protected]
We All Watching
User ID: 443275
11-23-2019 02:51 AM

Hysterical chuckle

Sometimes you gotta play the role of the fool,
To fool the fool who thinks they're fooling you

[Image: iwj8YK9.png]
I'm Just A Dancing Clown Dancing All Around
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2019 02:51 AM by Black [email protected].) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-23-2019 02:51 AM

GrimShaw  Wrote: (11-23-2019 02:50 AM)

Did the white house release the "perfect" call from the top-secret code word server to congress?

Did you read my response to this on the other thread?
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-24-2019 04:11 PM

Bump
270110nli
lop guest
User ID: 525387
11-24-2019 04:15 PM

GrimShaw  Wrote: (11-23-2019 02:50 AM)

Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa

i found that amusing. very.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication