News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.23 Average

Jet fuel hoax thread!
Travel assistant
User ID: 418982
11-24-2019 01:43 AM

Jet fuel hoax thread!
Advertisement
It's been a while we shall see if anyone is interested in pursuing this.
Hypothesis: That large jets nowadays use miniscule amounts to zero jet fuel to operate.
That modern jet engines operate on super compressed atmospheric air.
That they have zero carbon emissions and in essence are using a form of free energy.
That most jets do not refuel thousands of gallons of fuel ever!
That visiting a regional or larger airport you should see fleets of fuel trucks or hose trucks in operation for a sufficient amount of time ,you do not.
That when walking in a runway to board an idling jet you cannot smell the combusted fuel.
That a Harrier jump jet uses 1400 litres per min in downthrust mode this is the volumetric equivalent of a min 6 ,45 gal drums.Yet when you look at its airframe and subtract cockpit , armenents,landing gear ,engines etc there is barely enough room left to run for only one minute in downthrust.
That this hoax is hidden in plain sight.
Quote this message in a reply
PopEye
User ID: 436592
11-24-2019 01:44 AM

RE: Jet fuel hoax thread!
facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm

Non Sequitur
Travel assistant
11-24-2019 01:45 AM

Wait Popeye you might learn something .going for veer back in half an hour.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 468443
11-24-2019 02:07 AM

Travel assistant  Wrote: (11-24-2019 01:43 AM)
Hypothesis: That large jets nowadays use miniscule amounts to zero jet fuel to operate.
That they have zero carbon emissions and in essence are using a form of free energy.
That visiting a regional or larger airport you should see fleets of fuel trucks or hose trucks in operation for a sufficient amount of time ,you do not.
That when walking in a runway to board an idling jet you cannot smell the combusted fuel.
That a Harrier jump jet uses 1400 litres per min in downthrust mode this is the volumetric equivalent of a min 6 ,45 gal drums.Yet when you look at its airframe and subtract cockpit , armenents,landing gear ,engines etc there is barely enough room left to run for only one minute in downthrust.

Have you ever been to an airport?

This is up there with flat earth....
Pasta Lover
User ID: 418981
11-24-2019 02:14 AM

I wrote engine control software for a large jet engine manufacturer. And Um, just no.
Shoggoth
User ID: 479165
11-24-2019 02:16 AM

Travel assistant  Wrote: (11-24-2019 01:43 AM)

Wow. I'm actually impressed. I'm actually very sincere here, no joke. You've said a lot of dumb sh*t in the past, but this is by far the stupidest bullshit you've ever said by a factor of ten. Congratulations.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 525329
11-24-2019 02:17 AM

I have read some things into the jet fuel hoax topic recently but unfortunately the info out there seems to be extremely limited. Being brutally honest with myself, I have had to admit to myself that there really seems to be some incredibly valid points to contemplate regarding this claim and topic!!

I am very interested in reading further into this topic here!

Good thread!
Travel assistant
11-24-2019 02:38 AM

banana RE: Jet fuel hoax thread!
I'll try to help there are ,were some YouTube vids going hard to find .The poster Jones Samoa had some of the best.Yes others can think me crazy but do they ,can they counter my contentions we shall see
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang the movie was the first public exposure of this technology for those in the know.
For those seriously interested look at some pictures of fighter jets do the spatials.. Just where do they physically store all that volume of fuel.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 352770
11-24-2019 02:38 AM

You definitely need assistance
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-24-2019 02:43 AM

Travel assistant  Wrote: (11-24-2019 02:38 AM)
I'll try to help there are ,were some YouTube vids going hard to find .The poster Jones Samoa had some of the best.Yes others can think me crazy but do they ,can they counter my contentions we shall see
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang the movie was the first public exposure of this technology for those in the know.
For those seriously interested look at some pictures of fighter jets do the spatials.. Just where do they physically store all that volume of fuel.

I tried to search youtube for Jones Samoa on this topic but didnt find anything. Do you have any links to good videos or good reading on this topic? Thanks!
Travel assistant
11-24-2019 02:44 AM

Yet another poster who cannot counter my claims.

Let's have some discussion here.
Yes I know you think I'm a idiot now we've got that out of the way who can counter my claims?
Travel assistant
11-24-2019 02:45 AM

Back in a bit 329 spelling was not fully correct.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-24-2019 02:45 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2019 02:38 AM)

You should really try to research it first before judging him. There really is something to this.
Shoggoth
User ID: 479165
11-24-2019 02:49 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2019 02:45 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2019 02:38 AM)

You should really try to research it first before judging him. There really is something to this.

If we had to research every dipshit idea before we call it a dipshit idea we would get nothing done.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019 02:50 AM by Shoggoth.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-24-2019 02:51 AM

Shoggoth  Wrote: (11-24-2019 02:49 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2019 02:45 AM)

If we had to research every dipshi idea before we call it a dipshi idea we would ge nothing done.

In that case, one would be most wise to remain silent before calling someone a "dipsh*t".
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication