News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

If You could, How would you Reform Your Prison Sytem?
James
User ID: 526158
12-02-2019 04:56 PM

teach If You could, How would you Reform Your Prison Sytem?
Advertisement
This on the back of the horrific events in London. So something is not working with the UK Prison System. Just as a matter of interest: how would you make Your Prison system work?

Any Ideas?

“Moths, and all sorts of ugly creatures," replied Estella, with a glance towards him, "hover about a lighted candle. Can the candle help it?”
― Charles Dickens
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2019 04:57 PM by James.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 526141
12-02-2019 05:08 PM

RE: If You could, How would you Reform Your Prison Sytem?
Probably by abolishing the world and most of its invalid laws, rejecting industrialism in general, I mean other than entirely annihilating the prison systems.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-02-2019 05:09 PM

Why am I "here"? You(')r(e) "here" I hear you ask?
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-02-2019 05:13 PM

More concisely...

This is my "erf", as the Boer would say.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 370698
12-02-2019 05:15 PM

Its just as miserable and unconditionally hard for me to manipulate your immune system, prison system, reform system or denial system from here. So, my default answer is presumably, Yes.

Meaning, You cannot be found guilty of tampering, but Yes seeks to be useful.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 526160
12-02-2019 05:16 PM

After I get out of Prison, I would be offered an Federal Job, like with National Security, as I can see that it would be an appropriate position, having done my time already, with good behavior. I have found life very harsh in the penitentiary ridden with bugs and very undesirable inmates and guards. Not to mention the lack of basically everything a human being needs, directly causing overall demise, personally. Also, everything I ever had, has been long gone, and I wouldn't expect that to return ever, even though I accumulated very little, if anything at all. Never getting a fair chance at anything, things only work one way here. It will never get any better, it can only get worse, that has been my experience. It is as if the normal rules do not apply to me anymore, like if you work hard, and do your job, everything will be fine. The first thing they did was make sure I can earn no income ever again. And that has been this way for over a decade. And if I do earn anything, or even if anything is given to me, it gets taken away promptly by waiting vultures and criminals. It did not used to be this way, but now it is like an alternate reality where everything always gets worse and nothing ever gets any better, and any chance at all of improving conditions have expired a long long time ago, as I have seen no different. It is a shame really. I could have done much better. But that boot they stomp you with is permanent. And no good ever happens again for the individual involved. They have whole fusion centers that insure and guarantee and target and enforce that. So I would not expect anything to change ever for the future. Why would I.
James
User ID: 526158
12-02-2019 05:17 PM

The Americans have a plan I like. You turn your Prison system into a business, but the only problem the Yanks have is Private Corporate Investment or Privatized prisons, which don't work either becos Once big money/investment is involved running Public Utilities and Services their MO is to reduce expenses to maximize their profit, thereby becoming the equivalent of Corporate Vampires: they buy up and suck the system dry and then the Public is forced to Bail-out or buy back/re-Nationalize the husk.

But if we look at one great success of a profitable National Service then the Royal Postal serve was it! So profitable in fact it was pawned off finally for pennies to the Pound to the Private Sector and was immediately sucked dry by the British Public Service Elites and their Corporate Masters.

“Moths, and all sorts of ugly creatures," replied Estella, with a glance towards him, "hover about a lighted candle. Can the candle help it?”
― Charles Dickens
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2019 06:40 PM by James.) Quote this message in a reply
Fork

User ID: 361628
12-02-2019 05:17 PM

If smaller drug crimes were moved into a new mental health category and treated as addictions with the appropriate treatment, this would drastically reduce the prison population.

Economic and social environments are the primary reason for crime. So, the notion of environment vs genetics should be used to create new paradigms for society.

Violent repeat offenders have a low probability of rehabilitation and those types of offenders are the ones in need of imprisonment. Repeat Violent offenders are most likely to have the genetic disposition to be violent.
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-02-2019 05:19 PM

I like how you guys still try to ignore and deflect.
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-02-2019 05:20 PM

It's particularly ironic, considering James is supposed to be an "upstanding" South African choirboy.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 526160
12-02-2019 05:23 PM

Fork  Wrote: (12-02-2019 05:17 PM)
If smaller drug crimes were moved into a new mental health category and treated as addictions with the appropriate treatment, this would drastically reduce the prison population.

Economic and social environments are the primary reason for crime. So, the notion of environment vs genetics should be used to create new paradigms for society.

Violent repeat offenders have a low probability of rehabilitation and those types of offenders are the ones in need of imprisonment. Repeat Violent offenders are most likely to have the genetic disposition to be violent.

If you remove the possibility of having the drugs in the first place, you wouldnt need to enforce nor create any 'new' categories. I for one, wonder whom are these people that provide the drugs in the first place, and then seek to treat 'mental illness'.

I think we both know whom are the suppliers and prison reformers treating the illness. cough.

we should be more like mexico.

Oh, thats right, we invented it.

fify

your alinksy is showing again
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-02-2019 05:30 PM

Moth..er..Fast..er...Slow, er, fat her.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 526142
12-02-2019 05:31 PM

Use a claw hammer inbetween while he's demolishing something to fit in its car carage thing
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-02-2019 05:32 PM

Moths are always drawn to the light. Almost like sheep, which I happen have a farming monoply on. Even in Australia.
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-02-2019 05:33 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-02-2019 05:31 PM)
Use a claw hammer inbetween while he's demolishing something to fit in its car carage thing

Carriage/garage? Either way, I'm going, drinking and driving.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication