News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Is your TV watching you? FBI warns US citizens
Black [email protected]
We All Watching
User ID: 443275
12-02-2019 09:06 PM

devil Is your TV watching you? FBI warns US citizens
Advertisement
Is your TV watching you? FBI warns US citizens that connected televisions can provide hackers a window into their homes — encouraging owners to stick TAPE over their smart TV cameras

Smart TVs are internet-connected devices that support apps and streaming
Many come with built-in cameras, microphones and facial recognition software
Hackers can use such TVs to spy on you and gain access to your home network
The FBI advocates installing security updates and customising privacy options
They also suggest that people cover their TV's camera with tape when not in use

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/..._u1hn25vBQ

The goverment watches and now they snitching on hackers chuckle

Sometimes you gotta play the role of the fool,
To fool the fool who thinks they're fooling you

[Image: iwj8YK9.png]
I'm Just A Dancing Clown Dancing All Around
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 204121
12-02-2019 09:08 PM

RE: Is your TV watching you? FBI warns US citizens
This is perverted and paranoid behavior by the technocrats.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 443815
12-02-2019 09:25 PM

Lotsa nose pickers to do in out there
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 526175
12-02-2019 09:30 PM

Black [email protected]  Wrote: (12-02-2019 09:06 PM)
Is your TV watching you? FBI warns US citizens that connected televisions can provide hackers a window into their homes — encouraging owners to stick TAPE over their smart TV cameras

pretending to be on "our" side when we know we are not "one of the boys"

but don't traitorshame them yet... give them more time to redeem themselves
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-02-2019 09:36 PM

Building the panopticon piece by piece...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 521599
12-02-2019 09:59 PM

LOL if hackers are in your TV, and thus obviously in your local network now too, sticking tape over your camera lens is hardly a solution. And what about the microphone? And why even worry about all that NOW when you've also had a Alexa or ROKU plugged in and network connected for the last 3 years of your life? And why even worry about that when WiFi WPA2 security had been compromised for the last 3 years, allowing anyone, even children that can follow instructions, to use a man-in-the-middle attack to get into your network too (because you didn't upgrade everything to support WiFi PMF "ONLY" connections on your network)? How many even care enough about network security to even get a network security device like a Fing box?

Yeah .. nobody actually cares, do they. They might think they aren't worth spying on, but that's not what some juveniles living nearby think after watching you for a few years now and now know everything about you. They have plans to take full advantage of that you get that huge Xmas bonus at work tomorrow. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-02-2019 10:02 PM

Humans are 2-faced hypocrites. They'll arrest someone for spying while spying on other themselves.

There's also many other things that prove humans are a bunch of savage sh*t monkeys.
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-02-2019 10:06 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-02-2019 10:02 PM)

Humans are 2-faced hypocrites. They'll arrest someone for spying while spying on other themselves.

There's also many other things that prove humans are a bunch of savage sh*t monkeys.

Why do savage sh*t monkeys spy on ordinary people? What do they have to fear? Maybe they fear themselves more and are just projecting their delusions on everyone else...
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-02-2019 10:12 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-02-2019 10:06 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-02-2019 10:02 PM)

Why do savage sh*t monkeys spy on ordinary people? What do they have to fear? Maybe they fear themselves more and are just projecting their delusions on everyone else...

It is the US government that is causing people around the world to want to kill Americans. Personally, I've never done anything to piss off anyone. Eventually people will realize this when they also realize they have been nothing more than free-range slaves their entire life. The government will need to know who the trouble makers are (one of which I am), and they'll also need to dumb everyone down so they can't figure out what's been going on (beware of 5G, it can lobotomize you while you sleep).
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-02-2019 10:30 PM

If you become aware that you are being spied upon and you've gone through the trouble of buying all the necessary hardware and acquiring the necessary software, and also educating yourself enough to investigate this yourself, whatever you do, don't tell the authorities. Once you do, you become a risk, because you're now onto them, you know what they are doing and how they are doing it, and you have absolute proof. I made that mistake and now they outright f*#k with me because they know there's nobody else that I could report them too. I've been threatened, arrested and threatened, harassed, released, and threatened again and again. But I won't STFU. Make no mistake, your US government is spying on all of you within the US. They have hired thousands of hackers too. They are in every major population area with spook stations spread throughout the suburbs. I know where one is. I can show you. I can show you how to monitor and spy on them to verify this. And there's nothing they can do to stop you too other than make you disappear. They can't drag this kind of sh*t into court for everyone to hear and learn. All you can do is f*#k with them too. It's been 3 years now since I discovered them. Too that long to figure this all out, but it's f'n true. Those assholes are over there in their fake business office right now and I'm been monitoring their activities for quite some time. They hack everyone around here. I found this same activity in other communities too. Its going on across the US.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 288184
12-02-2019 10:42 PM

I like how they give the warning after black friday when the mad rush for tvs was..
Most society consumers are ignorant to what all this cheap technology is doing in the background .. win 10 is a joke.
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-02-2019 11:10 PM

I have watched these government community spies for so long now I know most of their M.O. When they have a target to spy on by hacking into their hardwired or wifi network, they will de-authenticate all the surrounding wifi connections to minimize interference. They have equipment mounted atop the cell towers around here to do that. They use MITM WiFi attacks to get into people's networks for the last 3 years. If you have the latest WiFi devices that support PMF ONLY wifi connections, it appears they can't get into those connections. But they can still jam it, or cause the connection to hang, probably due to a device bug. They will even hack into people's networks to change their router and access point parameters. They'll open your firewall so they can enter via hardwire path now too. They also have white spy vans. I've detected one around here that seems interested in this nearby apartment complex. There's a lot of Muslims staying there but also a lot of regular people too. These spies operate mostly late at night, after most everyone goes to bed. I have a few WiFi sniffer setups and wifi hardware that supports monitor mode, so I can capture and analyze everything going on. I've watched these spies break into people's networks via WiFi, then attempt to gain access to the router. If they can get in via hardwire, they then drop the wifi MITM attack. If however they can't get into the router, I've noticed them scanning peoples network. They try to take advantage of bugs in various devices to gain access. Network security cameras appear to be the most vulnerable devices. Once in those, they can not only watch and listen to you, they can now retrieve your access point access password if the camera is WiFi connected.

It's good luck for the hackers if you use the same password on everything else. Once into your wired internet connection, they can assume the role of your router and intercept all your traffic. If you're using OpenVPN, know they can compromise that. Once these hacks realize you've discovered them, they will go all out harassing and threatening you. They'll EMP pulse stuff in your home, like the fridge and freezer causing it to shut off. If you have digital locks on your doors, you'll find them all unlocked in the morning If you have a wireless garage door opener, you'll hear your garage door open at 3 AM. If your car has a wireless starter option, you'll find your car running sometimes, so you'll need to stop parking in the garage. If you have wireless lights, they mess with those. If you have wireless control of your thermostat, you'll want to disconnect that. I could go on and on with the things these f'ers have done to me. Some are really bad. If you feel a bee sting on your body somewhere but there's no bees around, that's them too.
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-03-2019 12:01 AM

The other thing I've noticed is these spy spooks are intercepting people's Amazon packages. I have spotted the white spy van pretending to be the Amazon delivery van dropping off those intercepted packages. I tested that myself and ordered a WiFi device. It tracked suspiciously and was delayed at a nearby distribution center that was different than the Amazon one. And yup, the white spy van I've monitored parked in parking lots around here overnight delivered it. I found it had been reflashed (Android device). I tried my best to research the changes and it appears it had something to do with geo-fencing and wifi configurations. I was unable to reflash it until the vendor released another update. This white spy van is parked randomly around here overnight and is left unoccupied most of the time. But I do detect all of its RF emissions. It appears remotely controlled.
Bird
User ID: 526127
12-03-2019 12:03 AM

Smart idea.

I tape all my devices too with pretty coloured, circle stickers.

chuckle
Travel assistant
User ID: 447144
12-03-2019 12:13 AM

LCD tv warranties state that the screen might have a few pixels not functioning and this to be considered normal.

There are multiple cameras in your screens.

And microphones.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication