News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Russia can’t handle facts it can’t control
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 512448
12-02-2019 10:29 PM

Russia can’t handle facts it can’t control
Advertisement
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1Y61DA

Russia bans wikipedia
Quote this message in a reply
seasnake
User ID: 67904
12-02-2019 10:32 PM

RE: Russia can’t handle facts it can’t control
LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-02-2019 10:29 PM)
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1Y61DA

Russia bans wikipedia

Russia to upgrade homegrown encyclopedia after Putin pans Wikipedia

(Reuters) - Russia is to set up a new online site for its national encyclopedia after President Vladimir Putin said Wikipedia was unreliable and should be replaced.

The move will ensure people can find "reliable information that is constantly updated on the basis of scientifically verified sources of knowledge," a government resolution said.

Putin last month proposed replacing the crowd-sourced online encyclopedia Wikipedia with an electronic version of the Great Russian Encyclopaedia - the successor to the Soviet Union's main encyclopedia.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 525147
12-02-2019 10:47 PM

Got to admit that Wiki is sh*t... though I will admit on certain topics it is easier to point to wikipedia as a starting place for names and dates prior to launching into something more.

On the whole the info it contain should be treated with a degree of scepticism, and it does show the world through an American prism..

Each country tends to view the world through their own prism and I believe having lots of different ones can only good...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 512448
12-02-2019 10:56 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-02-2019 10:47 PM)
Got to admit that Wiki is sh*t... though I will admit on certain topics it is easier to point to wikipedia as a starting place for names and dates prior to launching into something more.

On the whole the info it contain should be treated with a degree of scepticism, and it does show the world through an American prism..

Each country tends to view the world through their own prism and I believe having lots of different ones can only good...

cyberpassports are coming
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 525147
12-02-2019 10:59 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-02-2019 10:56 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-02-2019 10:47 PM)

cyberpassports are coming

going to happen we all know it... all this crossing borders to chat to each other.. nanny will be along soon to ensure perfect behaviour..

at the very least many are going to be become more ringfenced, there are already many sites in the US I am blocked from because I live in the EU, and I wonder if that will change when we leave.. *shrugs*
Jon Titor™
User ID: 526194
12-03-2019 12:44 AM

Russia is a dictatorship. Putin is now dictator for life. Journalists are regularly killed in Russia for reporting the news.
NormalIsSubjective

User ID: 525636
12-03-2019 02:08 AM

Jon Titor™  Wrote: (12-03-2019 12:44 AM)
Russia is a dictatorship. Putin is now dictator for life. Journalists are regularly killed in Russia for reporting the news.

No socks, fuckwit.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot http://lunaticoutpost.com/user-26820.html

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication