News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

my father was a normal human being until the US military told him to go murder
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 526412
Yesterday 01:00 AM

my father was a normal human being until the US military told him to go murder
Advertisement
he then became a mass murderer of innocent women, children, men in Vietnam.

he could have not dropped bombs on them, he could have pretended to not be so good at his job, he had the POWER to drop those bombs inaccurately and save hundreds of lives, and get kicked off his bombing job but he chose to mass murder them and do a 'good job'.

his obedience to evil destroyed his soul and ruined his offspring
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 412093
Yesterday 01:19 AM

RE: my father was a normal human being until the US military told him to go murder
The greed of a few, destroys the lives of many. By a few, I'm referring to the globalists, bureaucrats, & politicians, who profit from war, all to feed THEIR greed.
Bless those who have served, & serve now, insuring our freedom. President Trump is doing his best, to put an end to needless, senseless, endless wars.
Uppity Me
User ID: 523352
Yesterday 01:21 AM

RE: my father was a normal human being until the US military told him to go murder
LoP Guest  Wrote: (Yesterday 01:19 AM)
The greed of a few, destroys the lives of many. By a few, I'm referring to the globalists, bureaucrats, & politicians, who profit from war, all to feed THEIR greed.
Bless those who have served, & serve now, insuring our freedom. President Trump is doing his best, to put an end to needless, senseless, endless wars.

agree

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
Paint it black
User ID: 441628
Yesterday 01:24 AM

chuckle He could have claimed to have heel spurs like trump after all trump got 5 deferments.
seasnake
User ID: 67904
Yesterday 01:26 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (Yesterday 01:00 AM)

he could have not dropped bombs on them, he could have pretended to not be so good at his job, he had the POWER to drop those bombs inaccurately and save hundreds of lives, and get kicked off his bombing job but he chose to mass murder them and do a 'good job'.

I assume your dad was drafted, cause if not he signed up for the death/murdering gig.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 526415
Yesterday 01:31 AM

Paint it black  Wrote: (Yesterday 01:24 AM)
chuckle He could have claimed to have heel spurs like trump after all trump got 5 deferments.

everytime Trump figured out a way to avoid becoming a mass murderer God smiled on him and blessed him for it

this is another reason they need to keep people poor, so they will join the military

just watch they will want YOUNG Poor people, so they can sexually exploit them and exploit them for war.

they never wanted you, boomer , they wanted your children,
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 526412
Yesterday 01:34 AM

seasnake  Wrote: (Yesterday 01:26 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (Yesterday 01:00 AM)

I assume your dad was drafted, cause if not he signed up for the death/murdering gig.

they have many many lures, ROTC to pay for college is a pretty good gig. Unless they decide to send you off to murder

hey if the goddamn military can pay for your college, why can't the government pay for your damn college?

they sure seem to be able to pay for murders to go to college for free. why not non murderers too?
Paint it black
User ID: 441628
Yesterday 01:56 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (Yesterday 01:31 AM)
Paint it black  Wrote: (Yesterday 01:24 AM)

everytime Trump figured out a way to avoid becoming a mass murderer God smiled on him and blessed him for it

this is another reason they need to keep people poor, so they will join the military

just watch they will want YOUNG Poor people, so they can sexually exploit them and exploit them for war.

they never wanted you, boomer , they wanted your children,

chuckle He can send yours, god will bless him for each one the Iranians blows up.

Frump rump trump may send dozens of ships and 14,000 more troops to confront Iran
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-157644.html
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 508469
Yesterday 03:24 AM

I was innocent and happy-go-lucky until I had to go scoop up what was left of the body of a child that drowned (USCG). Only got mostly bones as the flesh strained through but I did get to see her face before it melted off her skull. Kryst.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 517321
Yesterday 03:26 AM

The military is a good place for serial murderers. You don't want those people lose in your neighborhood unemployed, discontent, and bored.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 526437
Yesterday 04:26 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (Yesterday 01:19 AM)

That's a steaming pile of bs. You likely know that.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 526438
Yesterday 04:35 AM

There is killing ... and there is murder...

Learn the difference.

Anon
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 352770
Yesterday 04:38 AM

lovepost
seasnake
User ID: 67904
Yesterday 04:44 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (Yesterday 01:34 AM)
seasnake  Wrote: (Yesterday 01:26 AM)

they have many many lures, ROTC to pay for college is a pretty good gig. Unless they decide to send you off to murder

hey if the goddamn military can pay for your college, why can't the government pay for your damn college?

they sure seem to be able to pay for murders to go to college for free. why not non murderers too?

No matter how you look at it, signing up is murder for hire, unless of course you are a complete outlier to the establishment much as Desmond Doss who served but refused to train with, carry, or fire a gun.

The problem with armies of war is that the one people join up with has more to do with the country to which they were born into than anything else. An argument is made that those who joined the military would have just as easily joined the military of those they fight against had they just been born there instead. What a country stands for is therefore of little relevance when it comes to staffing and stocking its military.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 526438
Yesterday 04:51 AM

There is killing ... and there is murder...

Learn the difference.

Anon
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication