News
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028
news Descend Into England’s Network of Secret Nuclear Bunkers
news British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death
news Expert warns satellites could be hacked and used as giant 'radio frequency weapons'
news 1,000-year-old Maya document that tracks the movement of Venus is real
news Google Maps' strangest objects revealed
news The Russian Family That Cut Itself Off From Civilization for More Than 40 Years

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped off immigrants about ICE raid and isn’t sorry.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
03-09-2018 09:10 PM

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped off immigrants about ICE raid and isn’t sorry.
Advertisement
On Tuesday night, just after completing a roundup of more than 150 suspected undocumented immigrants, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it could have arrested more but for the actions of one person: Mayor Libby Schaaf of Oakland, Calif.

Schaaf learned of the Northern California ICE enforcement operation before it kicked off on Sunday and, in a controversial move, warned the immigrant community ahead of time.

On Saturday, saying she felt it was her moral and ethical duty, she stood in front of television cameras and announced that “multiple sources” had informed her that ICE would be making arrests across the Bay Area. She didn’t intend to panic the community, she said — only to protect it.

Read more here:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...dd3f85e6c2
Quote this message in a reply
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 1337
03-09-2018 09:15 PM

RE: Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped off immigrants about ICE raid and isn’t sorry.
She did the right thing for her community and they will reward her for the compassion she shows to everybody living in her jurisdiction, as an elected official.
Mayors have the power to look after their people and make decisions to reduce crime and stress and economic decline which Trump's DOJ/ICE is causing with their actions.

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: aPrlZ5K.jpg]
He Man
Another day in paradise
03-09-2018 09:19 PM

RE: Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped off immigrants about ICE raid and isn’t sorry.
Oakland mayor defends warning of immigration raids: I did the right thing
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/...ight-thing

LopDude
⛔LopKitty⛔
03-09-2018 09:34 PM

ill say it again, she isnt fit to run oakland.

[Image: np57gsp-gif.3372]
[Image: oulpdaa8671.png]
Iam in no way in support of articles i post.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-09-2018 09:40 PM

LopDude  Wrote: (03-09-2018 09:34 PM)

Another Khazar!
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-09-2018 09:41 PM

ICE was ready to raid the Elmwood Jail, Santa Clara County Correctional Facilities as they were ready to go inside the jail declared a lock-down so no one was aloud in. As I understand they have 40% illegals locked up there.

Not in the news but callers on the phone to a radio station.
Loud Sneeze
03-09-2018 09:43 PM

He Man  Wrote: (03-09-2018 09:15 PM)
She did the right thing for her community and they will reward her for the compassion she shows to everybody living in her jurisdiction, as an elected official.
Mayors have the power to look after their people and make decisions to reduce crime and stress and economic decline which Trump's DOJ/ICE is causing with their actions.

You dumb Iiberals with your fake "compassion" virtue signaling how goooooooood you are.
f*cking gross.

I care about americans. How come the illegals hate their own country so bad??? They are not running away from the horrors of war blah blah.

You Iiberals are truly anti-Liberal creeps who cannot even respect your own country and its laws. I guess that is why you have an affinity with illegals who hate their country too.
Sing-I'llSway
Equal Opportunity Skeptic
03-09-2018 09:45 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-09-2018 09:10 PM)
On Tuesday night, just after completing a roundup of more than 150 suspected undocumented immigrants, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it could have arrested more but for the actions of one person: Mayor Libby Schaaf of Oakland, Calif.

Schaaf learned of the Northern California ICE enforcement operation before it kicked off on Sunday and, in a controversial move, warned the immigrant community ahead of time.

On Saturday, saying she felt it was her moral and ethical duty, she stood in front of television cameras and announced that “multiple sources” had informed her that ICE would be making arrests across the Bay Area. She didn’t intend to panic the community, she said — only to protect it.

Read more here:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...dd3f85e6c2

Awesome. Good for her.

I don't see much genuine "courage" these days, but that's pretty heartening.

I'm sure ICE will get over its failed attempt to abduct a handful of hard-working individuals and their children.

"(He) originated the concept 'enemy of the people.' This term automatically made it unnecessary that the ideological errors of a man or men engaged in a controversy be proven. It made possible the use of the cruelest repression.”
-Nikita Kruschev, denouncing 20th-century tyrant, Joseph Stalin
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2018 09:46 PM by Sing-I'llSway.) Quote this message in a reply
LopDude
⛔LopKitty⛔
03-09-2018 09:45 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-09-2018 09:40 PM)
LopDude  Wrote: (03-09-2018 09:34 PM)

Another Khazar!

the tables would be turned if she ran san jose while sam licarrdo ran oak town Jhikpghf

[Image: np57gsp-gif.3372]
[Image: oulpdaa8671.png]
Iam in no way in support of articles i post.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-09-2018 09:49 PM

She should go to prison for at least 4 years and do hard time, maybe labor.
She Man
lop guest
03-09-2018 10:22 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-09-2018 09:49 PM)

I do believe she'll go to prison if this goes through the court system.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-09-2018 10:24 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-09-2018 09:49 PM)

This.
He Man
Another day in paradise
03-09-2018 10:32 PM

Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (03-09-2018 09:43 PM)
He Man  Wrote: (03-09-2018 09:15 PM)

You dumb Iiberals with your fake "compassion" virtue signaling how goooooooood you are.
f*cking gross.

I care about americans. How come the illegals hate their own country so bad??? They are not running away from the horrors of war blah blah.

You Iiberals are truly anti-Liberal creeps who cannot even respect your own country and its laws. I guess that is why you have an affinity with illegals who hate their country too.

I am just supporting her obviously intelligent and effective policies. That is not virtue signaling in any way. If you cared about Americans you would agree with the overwhelming majority of police officers that sanctuary cities and communities and states are making their communities safer and helping to reduce crime and black market crimes in particular like drug selling, sex trafficking, child sex abuse etc. etc. Domestic abuse is also a problem that is reduced by allowing victims to report crimes, they only do that if they think the local cops and mayors etc. have their back and will not deport them for reporting criminal activity.

She has reduced the crime rate in Oakland with her policies. You are being an idiot as usual. No wonder you get so angry when folks find your opinions and the policies you support to be stupid, mean and ineffective.

Violent crime in Oakland down 23 percent since 2012

"When it comes to violent crime, the city is “considerably safer” than it was five years ago, thanks to a combination of police strategies and community involvement, city leaders said Tuesday, optimistic that the trend can be sustained.

The message was delivered at a city hall news conference by Mayor Libby Schaaf and Chief of Police Anne E. Kirkpatrick. They were joined by other police commanders, city officials and community leaders.

They released figures showing that between 2012 and 2017, the city’s violent crime rate, which includes homicides, robberies, rapes and assault, has dropped 23 percent. The biggest declines were in shootings (down 50 percent) homicides (down 42 percent), and robberies (down 38 percent) over the past five years. In 2017, the city had 72 murders, the lowest number since 1999.

“We’re seeing the payoff for sticking to a solid game plan,” Schaaf said in a release. “But let’s be clear. This is not ‘mission accomplished’. This is progress acknowledged.”

The mayor credited a “holistic approach” to public safety, smarter strategies that included the city’s Ceasefire program, stronger relationships with the community and partnerships with other law enforcement agencies.

Kirkpatrick called the decline in violent crime “very encouraging.” She said the police department has stabilized leadership with “clear goals and clear direction” and that reducing crime requires “teamwork, something the Oakland Police Department does very well.”

Use-of-force incidents involving officers have also dropped from 1,244 to 309 over the past five years, which is a sign that de-escalation policies are working, she said."

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2018/01/09/...arks-hope/

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2018 10:33 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
Loud Sneeze
03-10-2018 06:47 PM

AG Sessions: ‘We’re Going to Use Every Lawful Tool We Have’ Against Oakland Mayor

Sessions said, “This is a radical ideology. It’s contrary to the American law. The supreme law of the land is American immigration law, and it must be enforced else we will just have open borders, and that cannot be.”

He added, “We are going to use every lawful tool we have to push back against this activity. You can be sure of that. I will say, however, that ultimately, in this country, the American people have the final word. And they have got to analyze what their leaders are doing, and if they are promoting these kind of unlawful, unwise and dangerous policies, they need to be held to account. And when the political needle starts moving, I think you will see politicians start changing.”
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/03/0...and-mayor/
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-10-2018 06:58 PM

Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (03-10-2018 06:47 PM)
AG Sessions: ‘We’re Going to Use Every Lawful Tool We Have’ Against Oakland Mayor

Sessions said, “This is a radical ideology. It’s contrary to the American law. The supreme law of the land is American immigration law, and it must be enforced else we will just have open borders, and that cannot be.”

He added, “We are going to use every lawful tool we have to push back against this activity. You can be sure of that. I will say, however, that ultimately, in this country, the American people have the final word. And they have got to analyze what their leaders are doing, and if they are promoting these kind of unlawful, unwise and dangerous policies, they need to be held to account. And when the political needle starts moving, I think you will see politicians start changing.”
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/03/0...and-mayor/

Good. Go Sessions! Arrest and lock the anti-American, Marxist mayor up! Cheer
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication