News
news Former MoD insider says UFOs are real and often narrowly miss crashing into planes
news Astronomers discovered 10 new moons of Jupiter. Where have they been hiding?
news Worms frozen in permafrost for up to 42,000 years come back to life
news High Strangeness at the Mysterious Bradshaw Ranch
news Great Pyramid can collect and focus energy
news Air Force fails to acknowledge mysterious meteor that crashed near US military base
news Rogue planet detected outside our solar system
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

I’m studying the history of Israel. All wars against Israel are self-created.
TurtleMan
lop guest
User ID: kaput
03-11-2018 06:53 PM

beermug I’m studying the history of Israel. All wars against Israel are self-created.
Advertisement
If an attack occurs from any direction towards Israel, it will have been completely scripted and planned by Israel.

From my research, as a historian at Tel Aviv University, I have evidence to prove that every major war against Israel has actually been completely scripted by Israel for very specific purposes.

If it breaks out again, perhaps on Tuesday Israeli time, I promise you, no matter where the rockets come from, they will be sent by Israel itself.

This is Netanyahu’s only chance for survival. He knows his time is finished and he is willing to do anything to stay in power.

The people must realize what is about to happen and what has historically happened in their country. It’s a travesty.

If war breaks out on Tuesday Israeli time, you will hear it here first that the war was started by Israeli (outside of its borders) purely to save Netanyahu from inevitably going to jail...

1967 and 1973 (The Egyptian and Syrian attack on Israel) were actually carried out at Israel’s request. They will do it again... Mark it down.

Im not Israeli. I’m an objective truth seeking American. And I will not leave this country until Netanyahu is finished. If you never hear from TurtleMan again, you know I was offed... Pray for me... Thank you LOP.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
03-11-2018 07:10 PM

RE: I’m studying the history of Israel. All wars against Israel are self-created.
My research shows they are surrounded.

You aren’t studying history of Israel without the Bible are you?

1967 war they kicked ass.

The next war is almost here.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Trump just did it. So many people die in the next war that it takes seven years to bury the bones.

So why can’t the world just leave it alone.

King James Bible
And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

The hook in the jaw is hate for God’s chosen people.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-11-2018 07:15 PM

RE: I’m studying the history of Israel. All wars against Israel are self-created.
You probably believe the Palestianian lie and the EU refugee lie too.

No such thing as Palestianians. They are philistines. Israel spared them a few thousand years ago.

Not one refugee went to a Muslim country.

This sends Jews home.

King James Bible
For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Changes political landscape to antisemtism. Germans don’t hate Jews do they? Lol
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-11-2018 08:21 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-11-2018 07:10 PM)

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Trump just did it. So many people die in the next war that it takes seven years to bury the bones.

King James Bible
And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

The jews sure did kick ass in 1967. The jews killed 167 U.S. Sailors over a 3 hour period of bombing the USS Liberty.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-11-2018 08:31 PM

King James Bible

This forum is full of shills of Israel and this is a very good proof.
Look they are usually first to answer when some thread talks of Israel. Seems they
yet believe the sh*t they post people will read and say "oh this guy is true" when what
we think is: ha, the stupid shill doing probably even for free. If it is for money the shill
will have a hell of next life with all their bosses. Channelings are precise on what is coming
for them: bosses and helpers in controlling humanity will start together to f*#k themselves
for the next 13 thousand years until they are bored of killing one to other and do the most horrendous horrors. Enjoy your next life and see if you "kick ass" too as you say in your post.
TurtleMan
lop guest
03-11-2018 09:12 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
03-12-2018 11:13 AM

No you are very wrong!

The attacks on Israel are not started by Israel at all, they are started entirely by giant criminal terrorists who want to destroy Israel and all of it's inhabitants.

The only reason Israel would start a war is to stop and kill very horrible terrorists!!! take that fact and accept it.

I guess every war the U.S has been involved with was started by the U.S as well!

You are a pro terrorist racist TERRORIST!
Monk-1
03-12-2018 11:14 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-12-2018 11:13 AM)
No you are very wrong!

The attacks on Israel are not started by Israel at all, they are started entirely by giant criminal terrorists who want to destroy Israel and all of it's inhabitants.

The only reason Israel would start a war is to stop and kill very horrible terrorists!!! take that fact and accept it.

I guess every war the U.S has been involved with was started by the U.S as well!

You are a pro terrorist racist TERRORIST!

If they know what a predator humans are they should leave.
Monk-1
03-12-2018 11:15 AM

Holocaust hypocrites
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-12-2018 11:16 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-11-2018 08:31 PM)

King James Bible

Look they are usually first to answer when some thread talks of Israel. Seems they
yet believe the sh*t they post people will read and say "oh this guy is true" when what
we think is: ha, the stupid shill doing probably even for free. If it is for money the shill
will have a hell of next life with all their bosses. Channelings are precise on what is coming
for them: bosses and helpers in controlling humanity will start together to f*#k themselves
for the next 13 thousand years until they are bored of killing one to other and do the most horrendous horrors. Enjoy your next life and see if you "kick ass" too as you say in your post.

The Palestinians are a big terrorist group, that is a solid fact.

How the Palestinians are not even trying to get rid of Hamas with them knowing they are a terrorist group shows what terrorists Palestinians are! and how the Palestinians are not even trying to stop Hamas from greatly harming their own fellow Palestinians by how Hamas uses countless Palestinians as human shields shows that the Palestinians are SO horrible that they don't care about their own people being greatly harmed and killed!!!!!

and THAT is why Israel does not want the Palestinians living in THEIR land, if the Palestinians were good normal people then Israel share the land with the Palestinians LIKE ISRAEL DOES WITH OVER A MILLION ARAB ISRAELI'S!!!!!

Pro Palestinians are terrorist supporting terrorists who should be put in prison ASAP!!!!!!
Monk-1
03-12-2018 11:17 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-12-2018 11:16 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-11-2018 08:31 PM)

The Palestinians are a big terrorist group, that is a solid fact.

How the Palestinians are not even trying to get rid of Hamas with them knowing they are a terrorist group shows what terrorists Palestinians are! and how the Palestinians are not even trying to stop Hamas from greatly harming their own fellow Palestinians by how Hamas uses countless Palestinians as human shields shows that the Palestinians are SO horrible that they don't care about their own people being greatly harmed and killed!!!!!

and THAT is why Israel does not want the Palestinians living in THEIR land, if the Palestinians were good normal people then Israel share the land with the Palestinians LIKE ISRAEL DOES WITH OVER A MILLION ARAB ISRAELI'S!!!!!

Pro Palestinians are terrorist supporting terrorists who should be put in prison ASAP!!!!!!

No all the people in palestine are not terrorists. You are a big idiot.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-12-2018 11:19 AM

HAMAS IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THE PALESTINIANS WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED IN GAZA BY HOW HAMAS USES COUNTLESS PALESTINIANS AS HUMAN SHIELDS!!!!!!
Monk-1
03-12-2018 11:20 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-12-2018 11:19 AM)
HAMAS IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THE PALESTINIANS WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED IN GAZA BY HOW HAMAS USES COUNTLESS PALESTINIANS AS HUMAN SHIELDS!!!!!!

We don`t blow up entire countries that are "human shields" now do we?
Monk-1
03-12-2018 11:20 AM

shyster
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-12-2018 11:24 AM

TurtleMan  Wrote: (03-11-2018 06:53 PM)
If an attack occurs from any direction towards Israel, it will have been completely scripted and planned by Israel.

From my research, as a historian at Tel Aviv University, I have evidence to prove that every major war against Israel has actually been completely scripted by Israel for very specific purposes.

If it breaks out again, perhaps on Tuesday Israeli time, I promise you, no matter where the rockets come from, they will be sent by Israel itself.

This is Netanyahu’s only chance for survival. He knows his time is finished and he is willing to do anything to stay in power.

The people must realize what is about to happen and what has historically happened in their country. It’s a travesty.

If war breaks out on Tuesday Israeli time, you will hear it here first that the war was started by Israeli (outside of its borders) purely to save Netanyahu from inevitably going to jail...

1967 and 1973 (The Egyptian and Syrian attack on Israel) were actually carried out at Israel’s request. They will do it again... Mark it down.

Im not Israeli. I’m an objective truth seeking American. And I will not leave this country until Netanyahu is finished. If you never hear from TurtleMan again, you know I was offed... Pray for me... Thank you LOP.

Bump
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication