News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

How To Spot A Suicide Vest
青い月
REGINA IN PSYCHOPATHICUS
User ID: 530965
01-14-2020 04:42 PM

horn How To Spot A Suicide Vest
Advertisement
 A bit morbid I know, but we live in perilous times.
Better safe than sorry
~~~~~~~~~~

Several weeks ago ;

London's Metropolitan Police identified the man and woman killed in a terrorist attack near London Bridge in the central part of the city.

Jack Merritt, 25, and Saskia Jones, 23 were both participating in the University of Cambridge's Learning Together prisoner education event, where Usman Khan launched his fatal stabbing attack.

Merritt was a course coordinator for Learning Together and Jones was a volunteer. The program works to educate prisoners alongside undergraduate university students.

According to police, Khan, 28, was attending the Learning Together event when he began his deadly attack.

Sentenced to prison in 2012 on terrorism charges, Khan was released in December 2018 and was on probation. According to British media, Khan agreed to wear an electronic monitor.

Several people were injured by Khan’s rampage before members of the public and a plain-clothes British police officer restrained and disarmed Khan on the bridge.

One of the people who stepped in to fight the attacker drove him back by spraying a fire extinguisher at him.

Armed City of London Police arrived a short time later and surrounded the attacker, who was being held down by citizens.

Police pulled the citizens away from the suspect to provide a clear shot, before firing twice at the attacker. Khan died at the scene.

According to Neil Basu, London Police's counterterrorism chief, Khan was wearing a "hoax explosive device." (a fake suicide vest).

As we have seen in the past with ISIS aligned attackers, they often blow themselves up as part of their crimes.

I know you probably think the chances are slim (and hopefully they are), have you ever considered what signs to look for that may tip you off that someone is wearing a suicide vest? Here are things to keep in mind.

Constantly checking their bag or jacket. When I travel, I usually keep my laptop with me in a backpack or laptop bag.

Of course, since a computer is an expensive item I double check that the bag is secure before I leave my hotel room. Once I leave though I don’t mess with my bag until I reach my destination.

My point is, someone who may have a bomb in their bag, or under a jacket, will usually constantly fidget or check the bomb.

In other words, if you are sitting next to someone who constantly unzips their bag to check on whatever is inside, this could be a bad sign.

Sweating profusely/licking their lips. If it’s the middle of the summer and you see a man with three layers and a heavy coat, this is obviously out of the ordinary.

Someone wearing a suicide vest is going to want to cover it best they can until they are ready to set it off.

On the other hand, if it’s winter time and a person is sweating profusely, this is also an abnormal behavior.

Another telltale sign of someone that is incredibly nervous is that they will constantly lick their lips.

Of course, these signs don’t 100% mean the person is a terrorist, but they are simply one of many ways to detect someone who may be up to no good.

Check out their legs. Generally, average-sized legs mean average-sized body. Or someone who is heavy-set with a larger stomach, will most likely have larger legs.

What I mean is, if you see someone with average size legs, but a huge midsection, this could be a sign they are trying to conceal something large around their stomach.

Yes, human beings come in all shapes and sizes, but if someone has a huge bulge around their stomach or back, it could be a vest.

Always try to train to spot abnormalities in the way people act.

While one of these signs may not mean that someone is wearing a suicide vest, when you put them together, it could definitely mean they are up to something.

Stay Safe

~~~~~~~~~~~~
・VENI VIDI CASTRATAVI ILLEGITIMOS・

[Image: HLQpp3f.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
Яudis
The Contrarian
User ID: 530867
01-14-2020 04:47 PM

RE: How To Spot A Suicide Vest
[Image: auto-family-guy-bomb-suicide-197366.jpeg][Image: giphy.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 04:48 PM by Яudis.) Quote this message in a reply
青い月
REGINA IN PSYCHOPATHICUS
01-14-2020 05:01 PM

Яudis  Wrote: (01-14-2020 04:47 PM)
[Image: auto-family-guy-bomb-suicide-197366.jpeg][Image: giphy.gif]

chuckle

Truth

~~~~~~~~~~~~

青い月
REGINA IN PSYCHOPATHICUS
01-14-2020 05:04 PM

I hate to derail my own thread, but is that what they're actually promised??
Even now..
And if you just want to get yer jollies, isn't a seasoned pro a better choice?

chuckle

~~~~~~~~~~~~

piequal3because14
Angel of Love from Heaven
User ID: 526678
01-14-2020 05:28 PM

Meh no I don't think and definitely you wont see something like that in NY.

Look into my eyes to see a Paradise of Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqtHu0XFal0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo7PY4vbQLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTm9ui-26F0
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 529979
01-14-2020 05:32 PM

I think using lip-licking, pot bellies, or sweating alone as indicators as to when to yell "suicide vest" is a very stickey wicket! Too many innocent people will get shot.

Profiling may be illegal in some places ... but, that's still the #1 best indicator of when to pay CLOSER attention and check for additional signs (and I do mean signs PLURAL).

The fidgeting (like readjusting the "load" weight on the body - akin to a shoplifter readjusting the load under their coat) is the second best indicator.

The inappropriate attire for the weather would be third though elderly are suseptible to cold and heat much more than others so that has to be considered.

The nervousness, lip-licking and sweating, can be from many causes, unrelated to wearing a suicide vest. Medications can give people dry mouth. I knew a person allergic to milk who would break out in a sweat if the food had milk in it. I knew another person who broke out in a sweat at Chinese restaraunts when eating the hot yellow mustard he loved on eggrolls. Thyroid disorders, allergies and food sensitivities also come into play.

Beer bellies, Tater-Bellies, and pregnant women may have big tummies and normal sized legs.

All-in-all, don't panic when assessing a potential suidide bomber. Keep calm, use your checklist, and consider mitigating factors before screaming "FIRE!" in the theatre.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 370698
01-14-2020 05:37 PM

Easy way to spot suicide vest or any worrying facts:
By man your mean Grandpastor. By woman you mean Grandmaster.
青い月
REGINA IN PSYCHOPATHICUS
User ID: 492702
01-14-2020 07:15 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-14-2020 05:32 PM)
I think using lip-licking, pot bellies, or sweating alone as indicators as to when to yell "suicide vest" is a very stickey wicket! Too many innocent people will get shot.

Profiling may be illegal in some places ... but, that's still the #1 best indicator of when to pay CLOSER attention and check for additional signs (and I do mean signs PLURAL).

The fidgeting (like readjusting the "load" weight on the body - akin to a shoplifter readjusting the load under their coat) is the second best indicator.

The inappropriate attire for the weather would be third though elderly are suseptible to cold and heat much more than others so that has to be considered.

The nervousness, lip-licking and sweating, can be from many causes, unrelated to wearing a suicide vest. Medications can give people dry mouth. I knew a person allergic to milk who would break out in a sweat if the food had milk in it. I knew another person who broke out in a sweat at Chinese restaraunts when eating the hot yellow mustard he loved on eggrolls. Thyroid disorders, allergies and food sensitivities also come into play.

Beer bellies, Tater-Bellies, and pregnant women may have big tummies and normal sized legs.

All-in-all, don't panic when assessing a potential suidide bomber. Keep calm, use your checklist, and consider mitigating factors before screaming "FIRE!" in the theatre.

Did you ever hear the story of James Woods on the plane from NY to Boston..
About a month before the WTC, james woods flew to Boston to see his mum.
3 of the actual suicide bombers of one of the WTC planes, were on the flight with him.
It was a dry run.
They were beyond nervous. Fidgety, sweating.
They were so odd, they weirded wood out.
Not even airline staff noticed.
Woods did, and it bothered him.

After the event, Woods realized what he had seen.

He was questioned for hours, willingly, by the FBI, CIA, SS and DOD.
He got on late night talk shows, long before Bush went into Afghanistan, and said, "we are at war. Do not ever doubt that."

So they are more noticeable than you might think.
Never take anything for granted.
As they say, if you see something, say something

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 07:16 PM by 青い月.) Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication