Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Pentagon Releases New UFO Video
Roddy
User ID: kaput
03-12-2018 04:00 AM

Pentagon Releases New UFO Video
Advertisement

The Pentagon has apparently approved the release of a third UFO video to accompany a guest editorial published today in the Washington Post.

Entitled “The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?” and written by Christopher Mellon, national security expert and Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton and Bush Administrations, the editorial introduces the newest footage, which shows a small target being tracked moving rapidly across the waves. The video was reportedly recorded off the east coast of the U.S. in 2015. This follows the earlier release of two videos apparently captured off the coast of San Diego in 2004.

Mellon states that he and his colleagues at Tom De Longe's To The Stars organization are “being approached by military personnel who are concerned about national security and frustrated by how the Defense Department is handling such reports.”

The editorial calls for a more systematic, reliable, and taboo-free way for those in the armed forces to report their own sightings as a way to begin to seriously study and understand the UFO enigma. In a plea to take the subject more seriously, Mellon concludes that the “future belongs to not only the physically brave but also the intellectually agile.”

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/p...ufo-video/

I do not label myself. What I stand for is based on my own convictions, and I don't care which box - the left one or the right one - they happen to belong to.
Quote this message in a reply
Logros
lop guest
User ID: 1337
03-12-2018 05:39 AM

RE: Pentagon Releases New UFO Video
The fact that the upper brass seems to care so little about these sightings means to me either:

A: They know what these things are and they are no cause for concern, such as them being advanced prototype military crafts

or

B: They were told in no uncertain terms to look the other way by a superior.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-12-2018 07:10 AM

wall RE: Pentagon Releases New UFO Video
Not downplaying this video but it does go to show you that the "objects" are diccicult to record. Even by military grade surveillance equipment.
Imagine joe shmo trying to record that thing. Evey numb nuts would say the camera is to grainy or blurry not to mention that they can't hold the camera straight.
Roddy
03-12-2018 02:38 PM

Logros  Wrote: (03-12-2018 05:39 AM)
The fact that the upper brass seems to care so little about these sightings means to me either:

A: They know what these things are and they are no cause for concern, such as them being advanced prototype military crafts

or

B: They were told in no uncertain terms to look the other way by a superior.

Agreed.

I do not label myself. What I stand for is based on my own convictions, and I don't care which box - the left one or the right one - they happen to belong to.
The Ghost Of LOP
03-12-2018 02:43 PM

Fake As Hell

But Roddy Needs a Pin.
Roddy
03-12-2018 02:57 PM

The Ghost Of LOP  Wrote: (03-12-2018 02:43 PM)
Fake As Hell

But Roddy Needs a Pin.

chuckle

Well, then it was the Pentagon the one who faked it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/t...831102103d

eatinmraw
lop guest
03-12-2018 04:26 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-12-2018 07:10 AM)
Not downplaying this video but it does go to show you that the "objects" are diccicult to record. Even by military grade surveillance equipment.
Imagine joe shmo trying to record that thing. Evey numb nuts would say the camera is to grainy or blurry not to mention that they can't hold the camera straight.

and in many cases the numbnuts would be right as many doin the recording seem to have a hard time trackin a ufo with big wheel speed.

Frnesaqi
Ui’lani87
03-12-2018 04:27 PM

Are we at that stage already? Space wars?
eatinmraw
lop guest
03-12-2018 04:31 PM

Ui’lani87  Wrote: (03-12-2018 04:27 PM)
Are we at that stage already? Space wars?

yes...the space between the ears.

Drama queen
Tommy Pastrami
03-12-2018 04:43 PM

We're almost to the point where everyone is tired of the manufactured terrorist threat they made up so we're almost ready for the next manufactured war on aliens. Just imagine how much more money will be wasted.

We must belong to groups that have clearly defined beliefs. Any stray from those beliefs will get you expelled from the group. Our only goal in life is to be a part of that group, so just give up your brain and start posting mainstream media links.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-12-2018 04:47 PM

Wee drones?
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-12-2018 05:04 PM

Why are they releasing videos that have been doing the rounds for years?
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-12-2018 05:12 PM

Tommy Pastrami  Wrote: (03-12-2018 04:43 PM)
We're almost to the point where everyone is tired of the manufactured terrorist threat they made up so we're almost ready for the next manufactured war on aliens. Just imagine how much more money will be wasted.

I’d say they’re already doing a mighty fine job with their Red Scare revival, maybe now it’s communist aliens?
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-12-2018 06:27 PM

The Ghost Of LOP  Wrote: (03-12-2018 02:43 PM)
Fake As Hell

But Roddy Needs a Pin.

Compared to your oh so stellar posts right?!

Get f**ked man.
Chrysophylax
03-12-2018 06:39 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-12-2018 05:04 PM)
Why are they releasing videos that have been doing the rounds for years?

For the same reasons that Elizondo has been saying this stuff for ten years or more, and the same reasons why this "To The Stars Academy" news has been repeated several times in the past few months: nobody cares!

The US public is so sick of bullshit about UFO's, not having any solid information and not trusting the government, that now it's just more of the same, and easily forgotten.

Until they land on the White House Lawn and give Donald Trump a lap dance, no one (new) is going to care about or believe in UFO's among the general public.

People forget the use of humor once it becomes useful.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/johnrkingiv
Http://www.johnrkingiv.com
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication