• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

The conspiracy of Tulls Bay marina and the CIA and FBI and military
Zakkery zakkk
User ID: kaput
03-12-2018 08:40 AM

Advertisement

At this point it clear there is a military grade cover up of a ground breaking event that was planned and orchastrated by the freemasons, cia and fbi and military, right out of north carolina in a small 1 stoplight redneck white trash town called 'moyock' north carolina

I was told to join the freemasons or die there, the local cult by jim hilton, old man in downtown moyock, who turned out to be a government agent, shape shifting alien.

I was also informed its the CIA, by a customer named 'Bob Eagan', of course, it was at a party and it broke down crying in front of me. ( does this mean anything? ... watch 'what about BOB' the movie, its a masonic joke )

I was cheated by the locals, and its clear now, they knew there was something under the building they built in the late 30's and 40's, and whatever is wrong, was in the septic tanks and water in the area.

I reported all this to the police who said im crazy, and I reported the same thing to the FBI... who interviewed me and then when I called back, hung up on me after saying there is no lt kris nelson... after it interviewed me...so, f*#k the fbi cuz...

If you pull the federal paper work for H&S MARINA INC which owned tulls bay marina, you cant NOT see the problem , the IRS is busted.

along with everyone who said im crazy... cuz its clear the local freemasons tried to force me to join them, and then robbed me, and then made the entire USA show everyone they are masonic robots, its country wide.

I dare anyone to call the baltimore fbi and ask for lt kris nelson... and then drop my name...

they are f**ked in the ass and the lie, and know the CIA are busted with bob eagan and bush jr... and have watched the secret service who picked me up and said be jesus or die, f*#k themselves as well.

lastly, remember, I wrote down whats real at 'that other place' almost daily from 2003 .. to just a year ago, and you can see, that place tried to cover up what it did... ironically, everyone knows that place is a cia front and a cover up... and being use by the freemasons and government.

joke them to their faces... I do daily.. and thats why I wrote down whats real, in the first place from 2003 to now. They are sick, and you can say it to their faces and they wont do anything.

lastly, the celebrities who made all those movies you love, are sick, homosexual child molesters who rob and rape and kill the very public they used to make them rich and powerful.

joke them to their faces as well.

and remember, the currituck county police lost as well, and are all masonic robots, who , can hold up the paper work for my company as well and chose not too cuz they are under masonic control and sick...and thought something else was going to happen.. now they are stuck living the lie saying im crazy when the bank records and irs records show something very different.

joke them to their faces as well.
Quote this message in a reply
Zakkery zakkk
User ID: 1337
03-12-2018 08:41 AM

RE: The conspiracy of Tulls Bay marina and the CIA and FBI and military
the majority of my customers were navy and navy chiefs, who had clearances who apparently dont want their names brought up with...

ark of covenant
stargate
billions in gold
space ships

and more, because everyone knows the freemasons stole everything and bragged and then made everyone act out im crazy , when im not AND they were busted on paper in front of everyone in the first place.
Zakkery zakkk
03-12-2018 09:04 AM

another thing they are trying to cover up is/are the things around me back then, late 90's early 2000's and what were calling themselves my 'friends'.

all of them turned out to be masonic robots, watching me, mind controlling me, and they all turned out to be sick, homosexual child molesters who are sick.

its clear there was a program run on me to rob me, fake friends, fake everything.. that same program is now mad its sick and a lie and showed everyone and mad im not a freemasons, joke the freemasons to their faces everywhere and point it out and log it cuz its clear there is a wrong reaction to whats still real.

also, they got mad I reported the 'friends' around me tried to suck me into freemasonry, and showed everyone they are terrorists.

terrorists. right here in the usa, right out of virginia beach virginia... who, will tell you nothing is going on, and use the same face touching system I told everyone about.. they will tell you im crazy, but stand there and touch their faces and make signs and then use coded talk... 'you know' '32 this and 33 that'. 'come back' this and 'over there' that.

listen for the 'and umm' and the 'but uhh' .. its how the freemasons 'talk' when they think no one understands whats going on , the , do it to your face and tell you nothing is going on and you are crazy cult....

they are also the 'tell you join them or die' cult, who said 'be jesus or die' and then started calling me GOD ... and saying 'GOD IS ON' everywhere I went.

in no way shape or form do I think im GOD SATAN JESUS or the ANTI.

AND its clear there is a set up for exactly that and the CIA and BUSH family f**ked you and everyone else and themselves to cover up whats STILL real.

verify
Zakkery zakkk
03-12-2018 09:10 AM

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1407+T...-76.087325

take a look, you can see where they dug everything up and tried to force act out nothing is going on
Zakkery zakkk
03-12-2018 09:14 AM

and its also clear they were going to force me join the freemasons THERE and then trick me into finding the arks, stargates in tull bay, and gold and then have some kind of multi dimensional world wide event... with me under their control...

and ..they f**ked themselves and everyone knows.

its also clear they ran me away after robbing me and got mad I said whats real, in front of everyone from 2003 to now... and it exposed the CIA and FBI and military and some kind of world wide cover up.

... they didnt like when celebrities showed up on the streets of santa monica, not looking like them... IN PEOPLE and ... aliens showed up and tried to play me and ... everyone watched me write down whats real.

spy cult f*cks itself, joke them to their faces.
Zakkery zakkk
03-12-2018 09:20 AM

specifically, the first celebs to show themselves on the street in los angeles ... tiger woods, britney spears, christina agulara, justin timberlake, angelina jolie, brad pitt, cuba gooding jr, eddie murphy, ralph macchio, robin williams ... and a few more (val kilmer,corey feldman,wesely snipes,stallone and alec baldwin and brothers (with the sessler family) jennifer anniston,jessica simpson,danielle fischel,miley cyrus,jodi foster) who clearly are linked with the rednecks in currituck county nc and the freemasons and cia.

world leaders f**ked in the ass??

bush jr, the president of mexico, karzai ... all showed up and tried to show the public something other then whats still real.

cant hide whats real.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018 12:22 PM by Zakkery zakkk.) Quote this message in a reply
Zakkery zakkk
03-12-2018 09:22 AM

inside joke, everyone knows they got robin williams to kill itself to cover up whats still real.

worse and funnier ... scott stapp's music from creed is all CIA mind control, I said that back in 2000 ...

notice , he wigged out a few years ago and said ... its cia mind control.
Zakkery zakkk
03-12-2018 09:24 AM

the epitome of my story... watch, people wigged out and confirmmed what I was already saying.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainm...story.html
Zakkery zakkk
03-12-2018 09:40 AM

things the mk ultra said to me over there years.... the one that sticks out the most is that the MAJESTIC 12 thing (google it) are rednecks from tulls bay colony.
Zakkery zakkk
03-12-2018 10:50 AM

lastly for tonight, you can tell when I tell the truth and no one responds that there is clearly a masonic cover up of whats real.

its global.

and sick.

and why I wrote down whats real from 2003 to now in public, in front of everyone.

get it now?

I do , clearly.

thanks for the 'no response', on a ct bbs ... lol , dont get mad, the other place did the same thing.

remember, call anyone , nothing is going on.

remember also, those who stole what they stole are stuck with it.

BUHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!

and remember, when they kill the fbi, nsa,secret service, and freemasons (cia), you can say zakk told everyone.. from 2003 to now...
Zakkery zakkk
03-12-2018 12:43 PM

another note before I go to sleep.

the locals in currituck tried to get me to join the freemasons, calling it a 'strong clan'.
This same person, it aint a person, its sick, named keith stumm showed up in los angeles in the mid 2000's saying its the lizard king and nuclear bomb under the tull bay bridge. I immedietly called this in to the police and everyone else. In recent years I got corey walker from elizabeth city to ask keith what this was about and corye said keith wouldnt answer. Long story short, keith tried to get me to join the freemasons , the backwards way, and f**ked itself... and then showed up saying he is the lizard king... in venice beach... like, wtf is that sh*t, right. Well, another customer of tulls bay marina was Bob Stumm, keiths older brother... well, bob showed up in venice as well, throwing a rock at me while the mk ultra said thats what they do when they steal a stargate. I was like, HUH and WTF ... and im watching the mk ultra inject the memory of that ....
so whatever the f*#k the cia had going on at tulls bay marina, they f**ked themselves and lied, which is classick cia freemason mk ultra .... and you can see, society and the security agencies who lied about everything I logged daily in front of everyone, are the cause of the problem, that masonic double acting... is what got them dead, and you can see.... all of the USA is masonic rigged, and they are sick... and watched me walk around in the middle of them and tell them just that.

and give/gave them their signs back at them, talked their talk back to them, and mocked them and joked them to their faces.... you can see they are computer ***** lizards and aliens, dead, out, sick .... molesters and gone from god, on purpose... thats called 'freemasonry', which is synonymous for 'gangster'
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018 12:45 PM by Zakkery zakkk.) Quote this message in a reply
Ui’lani87
03-12-2018 01:36 PM

Merle E Luther chapter past sorority president free Masonic lodge here and that is not at all the expirce I had with Freemasons they were good people who liked to play DnD and wear fancy clothes and do pancake breakfast that’s all
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-12-2018 01:40 PM

Pancake is code for gay male ass sex
jeff wins agains
lop guest
03-12-2018 02:08 PM

You have schizophrenia and you stopped taking your meds and self medicate with weed which makes you more delusional than you should be.

You are on government assistance because of a "disability" which appears to be totally mental.

You are obese and have been homeless several times because of your schizophrenia and mental illness.

Tulls bay is a dump and the only person who gives a sh*t about it is you and that's largely cause you are insane.
Zakkery zakkkkk
lop guest
03-12-2018 02:24 PM

jeff wins agains  Wrote: (03-12-2018 02:08 PM)
You have schizophrenia and you stopped taking your meds and self medicate with weed which makes you more delusional than you should be.

You are on government assistance because of a "disability" which appears to be totally mental.

You are obese and have been homeless several times because of your schizophrenia and mental illness.

Tulls bay is a dump and the only person who gives a sh*t about it is you and that's largely cause you are insane.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Jeff from bread and roses, the ticker. This is a sick masonic robot showing everyone the cover up live. It says the exact op of what's real and has gotten itself, all Freemasons, the entire bush family, and the CIA ...in trouble..its a fat suit molester working for the presidential system, said its trump and Ron harper...

And Jeff,everyone knows I'm not schitzo
.. You at Starbucks on Lincoln in Venice? The secret service, CIA and crops know they die a joke cuz of you, thanks for the help. How did I get you to do it?
Everyone knows... Hahaha you fat f*#k loser,you can't walk cuz you so fat,and you such a molester... You can't Leave Venice Beach...go cry you did what you were told to at bread and roses...Jeff,I mean Pete lockamy...thanks for the help...hahaha can't buy that kind of help... Everyone knows the fat suit molester is a sub for Pete lockamy who is CIA and why Norfolk virgina lost...thanks again for the input.

You showem' Jeff I mean Pete...
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication