News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Intelligent liquid capable of becoming anything within its capable makeup
sonicthehedgehog
User ID: kaput
03-13-2018 05:20 AM

teach Intelligent liquid capable of becoming anything within its capable makeup
Advertisement
AUgie is basically a naturally intelligent substance, though possibly not a native of earth. (Au) portion of Augie, standing for gold. Possibly used in The Gulf Of Mexico, during the Oil Spill. Some Type Of Nano Technology possibly used on Mars as well.

Ties in with The Chinese Briefcase Story and The Great Wall Of China Scenario. Here: Chinese archaeologists discovered evidence of alien technology under the Great Wall of China. After lots of their own analysis, they decided on a course of action and a timetable. I don't know the details. But I do know, that the Chinese sent a diplomatic briefcase to various national embassies. Most of the documents outline China's plan and timetable for dealing with all this. One of the documents indicates the relationship of the organism under the Gulf of Mexico to all this. It says that the organism/intelligent oil is expected to cover the entire gulf of Mexico seafloor - and is part of the terraforming being conducted so as to suit the environmental needs of our new visitors/residents.

From Alec Newald's Blog Below:

http://coev.webs.com/apps/blog/show/7013...d-the-gulf

"The Gulf had just then exploded. But I was soon to understand what was meant by natural. I was also told to look elsewhere before coming back to the Gulf. I was told to go to Mars, in a non-physical way for some of the answers. There I found that the seed of the Gulf of Mexico was ‘blowing in the wind’ for want of a better phrase. Mars had once had oceans and one of the main life forms within that ocean was what is being described back here on earth as AUgie, an intelligent liquid capable of becoming almost anything within its chemical make up including gold. It is very adaptable and does not necessarily need water to survive in but water is one of it’s best friends, water allows it to spread its seed more easily, heat is also a friend because it speeds up its metabolism everything happens faster when it’s warm. Only fire has its measure, it cannot survive in that much heat, maybe close to 2000oC is its extinction temperature. The earth knows this, volcanoes to the rescue? But are they hot enough? Maybe even earthquakes are allowing deep core magma to get at this AUgie were it lays before it can be released. Set fire to the rig, burn the water? Getting the picture?"

Whatever I post online is for entertainment only;and not my actual thoughts.Anon
We can both make $20 see below link
https://www.netspend.com/get-a-prepaid-c...3011777231
Quote this message in a reply
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 1337
03-13-2018 05:28 AM

RE: Intelligent liquid capable of becoming anything within its capable makeup
Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 05:30 AM

Seems far fetched even for Opie.
Felix
Jumpin Fractals
03-13-2018 05:41 AM

It is native to Earth. And it is called bacteria lol. Not all bacteria is bad. Some are very good in fact.

The mice always win but the cats are always well fed

LIBRARIES of KNOWLEDGE

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-11057.html
(Not my thread. I just like it that much)

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication