News
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing
news Davy Crockett's Bigfoot Sighting
news What Are the Implications of Quantum Mechanics?
news Supernatural Cars on the Highways
news Mormons, Aliens, and Hangar 18
news The startup that wants you to 'live to 130 in the body of a 22-year-old'
news Is your cell phone being tracked?
news Octopuses are space aliens, scientists claim

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Putting a 5th wheel or rv on land
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
03-13-2018 08:04 AM

Putting a 5th wheel or rv on land
Advertisement
So I bought some land in cabazon, ca which falls under riverside county jurisdiction. Anybody know if I could set up a 5th wheel out there and live in it about 100-140 days out of the year? This would only be for about 1.5yrs cause I want to put a modular home on it. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions with this plan? It’s a pretty rural part of cabazon. Closest neighbor is about 1/2mile away. Looks like he is already doing what I’m planning on doing. And does anybody know if there are any restrictions on putting a storage container on a piece of land like this?
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
03-13-2018 08:06 AM

RE: Putting a 5th wheel or rv on land
And I’m also wondering worst case scenario...code enforcement would give me 30 days to stop living in the rv/5th wheel or what?
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 08:08 AM

I was stupid enough to tell Council about a Shipping Container I put on my land ! I have a nightmare ahead of me now to make it comply !!!!!!!!!!!

TELL THEM NOTHING, JUST DO IT . If and when they come a calling, deal with it THEN !
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 08:15 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 08:08 AM)
I was stupid enough to tell Council about a Shipping Container I put on my land ! I have a nightmare ahead of me now to make it comply !!!!!!!!!!!

TELL THEM NOTHING, JUST DO IT . If and when they come a calling, deal with it THEN !

I honestly doubt code enforcement will even come. There are so many people that do this sh*t
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 08:18 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 08:15 AM)

I honestly doubt code enforcement will even come. There are so many people that do this sh*t

Do likewise .

I can attest, the more you try and do the right thing and the more you tell Council, the more trouble you will find yourself in !
Archangel
Michael
03-13-2018 08:20 AM

It is easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission.

You're mobile so if they want you elsewhere, I'd check Sky Valley Park on Dillion Road, Desert Hot Springs. If you moved there, you'd be staying at a nice hotspring that's well taken care of.

They have a couple parks. Plus, there's quite a few other places too, some with, some without hotsprings along that road.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 08:30 AM

You might have better luck living in that green dino thing at the gas station. Good luck and keep your mouth shut.
Archangel
Michael
03-13-2018 08:34 AM

Once you're there, check with your neighbors to see what the rules spoken and unspoken are. Desert living is similar to country living. Not exactly, but there's overlaps.
Logros
lop guest
03-13-2018 08:58 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 08:30 AM)
You might have better luck living in that green dino thing at the gas station. Good luck and keep your mouth shut.

Ok Craig Boone. Now why don't you tell us how you really feel?
cingularity
03-13-2018 09:13 AM

Where are you going to get water from? Electricity? Where are you going to dump your black water?

Trailers and low-end RV's suck to live in full time because they are made poorly.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 09:14 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 08:15 AM)

It's good advise. Don't advertise. Someone may have thought the land would be theirs through inheritance or some other scenario and is on the vindictive side. Petty land disputes from decades ago could come into play all without you ever knowing the reasons.
silversides staff
Truth Prevails
03-13-2018 10:26 AM

In Illinois you are just parked and so not taxed...

I do not know about California...

The Four Freedoms
[Image: DfmFYtXW0AYp6Yp.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 10:28 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 08:04 AM)
So I bought some land in cabazon, ca which falls under riverside county jurisdiction. Anybody know if I could set up a 5th wheel out there and live in it about 100-140 days out of the year? This would only be for about 1.5yrs cause I want to put a modular home on it. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions with this plan? It’s a pretty rural part of cabazon. Closest neighbor is about 1/2mile away. Looks like he is already doing what I’m planning on doing. And does anybody know if there are any restrictions on putting a storage container on a piece of land like this?

try your county zoning, moron
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 06:01 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 10:28 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 08:04 AM)

try your county zoning, moron

I already called them jackass. I’m waiting for them to get back to me. Wow
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 11:04 PM

https://library.municode.com/ca/riversid...48.030COCO

just keep it quiet and inconspicuous until they ask you to move....
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication