News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ego death?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
03-13-2018 10:07 AM

Ego death?
Advertisement
I found a sort of "mental technology" that allows my ego to be destroyed.

I am wondering if I should use it. And if ego death can lead to suicide.

I ask because I don't want to die but am afraid that my higher self will lead me to suicide.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
03-13-2018 10:09 AM

RE: Ego death?
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 10:07 AM)

I ask because I don't want to die but am afraid that my higher self will lead me to suicide.

I found one also and either way you do it there is a very huge risk of exactly what you predict. If you have gotten this far I know already you will go for it, we all do eventually no matter how many times it takes. So preparing mentally now is a really good idea.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 10:10 AM

"ego death" can lead to isolation, but in the long run, your ego never really dies.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 10:13 AM

Nothing dies.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 10:20 AM

Thanks for the thoughtful responses...
Sympathy for the Devil
be back at 4 o'clock
03-13-2018 10:23 AM

born again

You think your head's achin', I'm not finished yet
I won't be mistaken, how soon you forget
Take back what you said and I'll spare you pain
Then you can spare me all your f*ckin' lies
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 10:29 AM

One thing to consider is that in the west spiritual awakenings and dealing with the higher self and really expanding one's horizon are greatly frowned upon. Many places world wide frown on you thinking farther than a belief system that is not of your choice. Anywhere you are it's best to keep your dealings in the metaphysical fairly private. Asking anonymous questions is how I have sought much help from other anonymous travelers. I hope your journey has been a good one.
Logros
lop guest
03-13-2018 11:04 AM

Have you tried cooperating with yourself?

I used to have problems with that nagging voice in my head always trying to talk to me or get my attention.

Eventually I sat down with it in a tranquil meditation and we came to the conclusion that we must cooperate for maximum benefit.

So I proposed the agreement that I would listen to my nagging doubts more in return I wouldn't have to deal with constant bombardment by the same doubts, especially including a ban on any voices in my head or hallucinated outside my head.

Since that day I feel, unified, more complete. Like I'm not fighting myself every step of the way.

Of course this had led me to be at odds with large swaths of population who cannot accept a paradoxical or dynamic truth where neither side is totally right and instead skew themselves toward one extreme or another, but I didn't really ever like those people much anyways.

If people choose to be a blind sheep, I will still respect their choice, even if I feel a sad disdain for the loss of the complete vibrant being they could have chose to be. Mainly because I think all life has value, even if we can't see how that life might push the waveform in one direction or cause it to bounce back after the stimulus is gone.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 11:07 AM

The discovery of having been misidentified with the ego can feel like a death because it is the ego's biggest disappointment. The ego can even fake its death, but it will come back and often with a vengeneance until you are familiar with every trick. Having said that, we don't actually have a permanent ego per se, but rather we create a new one all the time dependent on arising circumstance, so one can actually experience many disappointments while discovering its illusory impermanent nature.

The higher self is actually in love with the ego. When that love is reciprocated, the ego is no longer something that needs to be shunned as it becomes an humble servant to the higher self instead of being the controlling abusive ruling tyrant. There is no longer fear of death, abandonment or rejection, and envy, arrogance, hatred and greed no longer hold sway in decision making process.
Logros
lop guest
03-13-2018 11:17 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 11:07 AM)
The higher self is actually in love with the ego. When that love is reciprocated, the ego is no longer something that needs to be shunned as it becomes an humble servant to the higher self instead of being the controlling abusive ruling tyrant. There is no longer fear of death, abandonment or rejection, and envy, arrogance, hatred and greed no longer hold sway in decision making process.

Sounds about right. Ego is like a puppy that you need to train. Neglect it and let it to it's own devices and it might assume it is meant to be in charge.
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
03-13-2018 11:25 AM

EGO can not be destroyed
it can be transformed , ignored and misused but it can't be obliterated from your reality.. it is the driver of your reality .

you choose whether to put a jerk in the drivers seat or let it share the navigation with your inner EGO , (she has the map..)

[Image: NtJBweH.gif]

©®℮å†E
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 11:31 AM

The ego cant die, its a part of you always. God has an ego too. God is the creator of the universe, He sits on the highest throne and noone else. That is ego, or the "self", but we have a heart too, and that is where we have to invest our energy in and not the self.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 11:34 AM

Logros  Wrote: (03-13-2018 11:17 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 11:07 AM)

Sounds about right. Ego is like a puppy that you need to train. Neglect it and let it to it's own devices and it might assume it is meant to be in charge.
Neglecting the ego is to not feed it. That is what we all should do. Live in your heart and you wont feed the ego.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 12:29 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 10:07 AM)

Your higher self will never lead you to suicide but your ego will. Don't you know that the ego is the source of all evil in the world? Think about it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 12:30 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 10:10 AM)
"ego death" can lead to isolation, but in the long run, your ego never really dies.

The ego dies with the body when it dies, which is why there's no evil in the spirit realms. Think about it.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication