News
news Former MoD insider says UFOs are real and often narrowly miss crashing into planes
news Astronomers discovered 10 new moons of Jupiter. Where have they been hiding?
news Worms frozen in permafrost for up to 42,000 years come back to life
news High Strangeness at the Mysterious Bradshaw Ranch
news Great Pyramid can collect and focus energy
news Air Force fails to acknowledge mysterious meteor that crashed near US military base
news Rogue planet detected outside our solar system
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Audio failing and white flashes getting worse at 711 with mk ultra
Zakkery zakkk
Banned
User ID: kaput
03-13-2018 10:54 AM

Audio failing and white flashes getting worse at 711 with mk ultra
Advertisement
I walk around all day .. it doesnt stop, but now its gotten worse again.

Sitting at the 711 at maryland and vegas valley, playing black jack on the machine, .25 a whack.... as they walk in you can see the face touching, thats one thing, but tonight it got stupid. As they walked in they began to talk wrong and fast like lizards and then while sitting next to me playing the $ games, 2 of them ( i had to pull out the camera and get them on tape... it was THAT bad) began talking wrong, and then fast talking and going 'see' over and over like robots, and as I pointed it out they began to audio fail and deny anything was going on while they did it, some kind of race state... anyway, the employee guy I was talking to .. obviously is a gangster, big tall guy with tats, and he started laughing at what I was pointing out, and then began face touching.. so its clear the gangsters see what im talking about, but are gangsters, they aint gonna say nothing.... they 'dead' ... but, what im reporting in this post is, like robots, these 2 'things' one black male and one mexican female thing, wanted to sit next to me and fast talk, and got mad I ignored them, then got madder I pointed out whats going on, and they went blank... I mean, went blank bad... like a robot reset.

anyway, long story short, as I walk in the 711 you could hear them audio fail behind me, then as I sat there, what you are going to say is normal audio , people talking, and living their lives... clearly IS NOT, AND ... when I sit there and point it out and laugh at it, you can see and hear the bad reaction to it and see them face touch and made hand signs and then talk in binary patterns.

'you know'
'over there'
'see'

and its fast and lizard like, and clearly non human... anyway, as I sat there for the last 2 hours, like.. watching it.. and watching them watch it, the mk ultra began to say this is why they kill the secret service, that, you can see people aint people , and see them respond wrong and they know they are sick and the lie and robbed me and said join them or die and they YAWNED at me writing down whats real from 2003 to now.

and are ticking and talking wrong....and force acting out nothing is going on.

cant hide it, and its sick, and everyone knows it and is acting along.

watch, its the fbi, who knows to kill all the cia, who knows to kill all the secret service, with the bloods and crips watching everything.. and they know this is why they kill all the celebrities... watch, britney spears knows its sick, out, dead and the problem, and was from 2003 to now, and everyone watched... cant hide it and vegas has now watched spears f*#k itself in santa monica, and now vegas and .... kept acting along.

you can see the public are clearly non human and responded to the celebrities... wrong.. and its a scam and a trap...

I dont know any celebrities, and im not a freemason / cia or secret service.

and they are mad I can joke them to thier faces, point out whats going on and they sit there and do it like the sub human robots they are, and tonight it went off the scale... and this 'pause' , lag from them as I pulled out the camera and began to articulate whats up clearly on tape... well, they gave 'them' proof....

you can see the ones that are secret service, watching the ones that are fbi who are watching the ones who are cia ... who know the nsa is run by sick celebrities who robbed me and lied... who are linked to the redneck trash in currituck county... via the freemasons and cia...

and they are talking about it while they do it, ticking, and face touching and singing 'you know' over and over and over... and even talk about how everyone knows im logging it and its real...

and they yawn...

and get mad I yawn back...

verify
Quote this message in a reply
Uppity Me
User ID: 1337
03-13-2018 10:58 AM

RE: Audio failing and white flashes getting worse at 711 with mk ultra
no video

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 11:06 AM

teach RE: Audio failing and white flashes getting worse at 711 with mk ultra
Uppity Me  Wrote: (03-13-2018 10:58 AM)
no video

just read it out loud to yourself, or would you prefer the robot voice.

Zakk writes perfectly for the German expressionist cinema... a few years too late... as the Dada-ists dissembled it all.

use you imagination, though it seems to be a stretch, flex your hippocampus and try to pay attention to text, for once.

Popcorn
Zakkery zakkk
Banned
03-13-2018 11:08 AM

as I sit here, with my eyes closed I see more fighting... people from baltimore fighting with people from norfolk,and they are saying the child molester cia ones from baltimore are fighting with the chimos from norfolk.

its this sub atomic mk ultra sh*t, with my eyes closed I see high speed animations, with my eyes open, I see THE SAME sh*t ON PEOPLE, like a layer on top of a layer.

I can name names, and so is the mk ultra doing it, its saying the audio failing things from the XP LASER SPORT in laurel f**ked themselves with the cia and presidential system and that, you can see they are sick.. and hear it and see it.

like I said, the PHOTON laser tag people from virginia beach virginia werent humans, they were CIA robots in some kind of game, where they live one life and are sick, live secret molester spy lives and think its ok to do both and no one will ever say anything.

namely, they had problems back in the day cuz they turned out to be ... homosexual child molesters BACK THEN! Thats already public, but it was supposed to be only a few of them, kurt hoffman (who killed itself in jail) and gary long. Gary long, code name 'lil king' is a known sex offender, flaming homosexual and a freemason gangster blood ... 'young blood' is the nick name it loves to by, and everyone knows, its a homosexual child molester...

well, its gotten stupider, its also a shape shifting lizard freemason audio failer... and tonight .. at 711 everyone said the mexican female audio failer thing.. was gary playing that game again.

cant hide it from the esp cult doing it.

now, the cia in baltimore are f**ked in the ass cuz they told everyone 'sex with children' is ok, but, everyone knows its not, and namely they kept saying 'don whilhelm' is a known sex with children offender and CIA and thinks no one is going to say anything. Well, don drives a corvette with maryland plates that say 'RUN ME'.
'run' is a known code word for CIA and 5 and 13 are CIA numbers in the masonic cult.

the esp has been injecting don over and over for years now, and I logged it, and now it appears everyone in vegas knows they are f**ked in the ass cuz of this loser. Don is one of those 'big' people , like, how do I say.. 6 foot 2 and big and wide, and the fbi said .... you can see its a sick type by the demeanor and size of the guy.. and there are a couple of them at this 'XP LASER SPORT' that ... the FBI mk ultra already said.... sex with children ... types.

Anyway, I told the owner of XP LASER sport I couldnt believe they let don back in, back in the day no one like don and its a thief, it broke into photon and stole the sound track 'cd' and more and got banned back in the day for it. it own code name is 'parasite' ... and it .. well.. apparently according to the cia and fbi mk ultra is a sick entity and does the cia sex with children thing, and will probably try to tell you it signed a contract for that to never be exposed. Problem is, everyone knows I wrote down whats real, in front of them and they watched, just like they are watching now.

cant hide whats real.... and they mind controlled me to say it and write it down. (and like the sick freemasons they are , sat here invisible and watched me do it)

verify
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 11:20 AM

George Washington
Zakkery zakkk
Banned
03-13-2018 11:25 AM

yes you lost the entire presidential system do to the freemasons and cia in baltimore and currituck county nc ...

and everyone knows.

the freemason responsible for that in baltimore is going to be 'jeff krepnor', go find all its pix on face book, and you can see... its a freemason giving signs...

and its clear it worked me and is mad its sick and im not.

its gone with 'pete lockamy' of the virginia beach photon center who turned out to be a homosexual child molester cia loser terrorist who thought something else was going to happen and it took 'chris laskowski' code name 'metal boy' with it.

sick losers living the lie and doing the masonic m k ultra im talking about, and you can see the thought something else was going on .. the whole time... again.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 11:44 AM

what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?

1dunno1
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 01:55 PM

med time
Zakkery zakkk
Banned
03-13-2018 02:21 PM

went back to get another drink... omg sick old man loser freemason was acting wrong, had white flashes on it and it was signing away and talking wrong, and the employee saw it and had to endure it and me joking it.. it kept saying wrong sh*t and talking wrong and then moving its hand wrong and then standing there like something else was going on and then going OH...

you could see it was a dead freemason, with ... other things IN it and it was face touching and fast talking, then audio failing, and then trying to act out nothing is going on after it audio failed. and then, kept talking, face touching, and saying YOU KNOW over and over

I made some blackjack money and joked it to its face, told the employee good luck and asked if it was ok... he stuck his tongue out and smiled... so I left... watching the white flashes and mk ultra .. log the whole thing from 1972 to now... mapped it out over and over masonic style...

you can see they are so dead they are stupid, sick, audio failing, talking wrong, face touching and like... gone.. out.. dead...

and see me joking them to their faces and pointing it out.

you cant not see it
Titburgerhomowagon
Registered Burger
03-13-2018 03:17 PM

Zakk, I really want you to get us a picture of one of these losers. We need to know what to visually look for.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 04:12 PM

The guy who works at 711 puts drugs in your drinks zakk. He's a freemason and he KNOWS. He KNOWS zakk. He KNOWS. That's why he puts the drugs in your drink.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 04:13 PM

Reptilians aren't bad people. Why don't you invite one over to lay eggs in your eyeballs? I'm sure you'll come to love them afterwards.
eatinmraw
lop guest
03-13-2018 04:22 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 04:12 PM)
The guy who works at 711 puts drugs in your drinks zakk. He's a freemason and he KNOWS. He KNOWS zakk. He KNOWS. That's why he puts the drugs in your drink.

that will be the defense he uses when he's arrested for followin kids around in apartment parking lots. it's funny as he acts all crazy n sh!t with his posts but he hasn't posted another post or thread about followin AND filmin children anymore as he's crazy...but not so crazy as to be arrested for child stalking. watch now as he passes it off but won't (again) fess up to be a weirdo filmin kids without their parents knowledge. this boy is a train wreck and has some serious problems but he provides lop with some laughs so "we" let him be. one day though...he'll push his luck too far and come into the crosshairs of an angry father OR even mother.

Hmlbfmna
Why ?
03-13-2018 04:23 PM

maybe lop needs more schizophrenics posting

what do we have now, 4 ?
Titburgerhomowagon
Registered Burger
03-13-2018 04:32 PM

Zakk, do you see the white flashes out of the corners of your eyes?
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication