news Hiroshima bomb was deadlier than believed
news Dead Sea Scrolls fragments contain writing invisible to naked eye
news Brazilian President Described UFO Encounter
news Brain Holograms May One Day Help Blind See, Paralyzed Feel

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Whats the bet the surrendered Chemical weapons by Assad had this Nerve Agent ?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
03-13-2018 01:48 PM

Whats the bet the surrendered Chemical weapons by Assad had this Nerve Agent ?
Advertisement
I said at the time, Assad should not let those CW out of his sight .

I'd bet money the one that killed the Spies was from Assad's stockpile and it ORIGINALLY came from Russia !
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
03-13-2018 01:52 PM

RE: Whats the bet the surrendered Chemical weapons by Assad had this Nerve Agent ?
That would be one way Britain could have gotten their hands on it and used it to implicated Russia !
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 01:52 PM

RE: Whats the bet the surrendered Chemical weapons by Assad had this Nerve Agent ?
-d
Natura Naturans
03-13-2018 06:55 PM

This nerve agent is easy to make. It resembles ordinary organophosphate pesticides. To think that it had to come from Russia is a joke. Like CIA chemists are idiots? I don't think so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-15-2018 11:52 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 01:48 PM)

I'd bet money the one that killed the Spies was from Assad's stockpile and it ORIGINALLY came from Russia !

As I was saying, Syria had this nerve agent, it was given to them by Russia.

Assad handed over all his Chemical Weapons in 2013/2014 .

The Nerve Agent ‘Novichok’ was part of the handover so there is a distinct possibility it has been used in a False Flag attack and can be Chemically proven to be of Russian origin !

"
‘Novichok’
Editorial of The New York Sun | September 9, 2013
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook11Share to TwitterShare to PrintShare to EmailShare to More17

It strains the English language to try to encapsulate just how cynical is the idea that Syria could squirm out of a military strike by giving up control of its arsenal of chemical weapons in a deal that includes — wait for it — Russia. The idea that Mr. al-Assad could dodge a war by giving up control of Syria’s weapons was floated by Secretary of State Kerry in what the New York Times called a “seemingly off-hand suggestion.” The Kremlin promptly jumped at the idea, and the White House, according to the Times, is now studying it.

To grasp just how cynical this is, try Googling the word “novichok.” The first entry turned up in our Google search was from Wikipedia, which reports that the word means “newcomer” and refers to a series of nerve agents developed by the Soviet Union in the 1970s and 1980s. They were, according to Wikipedia, “allegedly the most deadly nerve agents ever made.” We first started thinking about them in February 1996, when the Jewish Forward newspaper, which is based in New York and covers Russia, among other beats, ran a dispatch headlined “Russia Is Evading Agreement on Poison Gas, General Warns.”

The dispatch, by James Ring Adams and Edward Schilling, reported on an interview Mr. Schilling conducted at Moscow with General Anatoly Kuntsevich, who had once been in charge of the Kremlin’s chemical weapons program. It was he who had reportedly set up the program to share chemical weapons with Syria. "

https://www.nysun.com/editorials/novicho...pse/88403/
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-16-2018 12:13 AM

add syria to the whatabouts
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-16-2018 12:14 AM

Natura Naturans  Wrote: (03-13-2018 06:55 PM)
This nerve agent is easy to make. It resembles ordinary organophosphate pesticides. To think that it had to come from Russia is a joke. Like CIA chemists are idiots? I don't think so.

you could not make it
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-16-2018 12:18 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-16-2018 12:13 AM)
add syria to the whatabouts

So true.. & in a big way. Anon
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-16-2018 12:20 AM

This is like when America demanded Iran hand over its enriched Uranium . Had Iran been stupid enough to do that, a dirty bomb would have been detonated on US soil and Iran's fingerprints would have been on the chemical evidense !
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-16-2018 12:20 AM

They don't turn them over to anyone they destroy them in front of observers.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-16-2018 12:28 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-16-2018 12:20 AM)
They don't turn them over to anyone they destroy them in front of observers.

chucklechuckle
Natura Naturans
03-16-2018 12:46 AM

The UK secret service is a master at false flags. Here is a MI6 retired on his death bed admitting he helped kill Diana:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-...nniversary

This Zerohedge article examines the evidence that ALL the Russian Émigrés were killed by the UK secret service, called MI6. Keep in mind that Russia in no way benefited by killing these people, but the UK has used their deaths to slime Russia. Cui Bono?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-1...itish-soil

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-16-2018 12:47 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 01:48 PM)

Or something like that. I was just reading that these murders may have been a false flag to avoid Brexit.

Would the EU go to war with Russia to avoid collapse of the Union?
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-16-2018 12:50 AM

are you talking about the CIA that made cyber tools that could make a hack look like it came from Russia and then managed to allow it's own agents to accidentally introduce them into the private domain at large?

Wut was your question again?
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-16-2018 12:50 AM

Bump
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication