News
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing
news Davy Crockett's Bigfoot Sighting
news What Are the Implications of Quantum Mechanics?
news Supernatural Cars on the Highways
news Mormons, Aliens, and Hangar 18
news The startup that wants you to 'live to 130 in the body of a 22-year-old'
news Is your cell phone being tracked?
news Octopuses are space aliens, scientists claim

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bail Agent shoots kills man on tape-Gets away with it.. you tell LOP wha u think
Zakkery zakkk
Banned
User ID: kaput
03-13-2018 02:37 PM

Bail Agent shoots kills man on tape-Gets away with it.. you tell LOP wha u think
Advertisement
watch this one, she got away with it.. this one, I think she should be put in jail for, its wrong...

I think thats illegal and the son knew it.... dude runs, jumps out window, she had no reason to shoot him... it was already going out the window!

also, notice the face touching and other 'signs' in this video....

thems freemasons... non humans...
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018 02:44 PM by Zakkery zakkk.) Quote this message in a reply
Zakkery zakkk
Banned
User ID: 1337
03-13-2018 02:38 PM

RE: Female shoots and kills man on tape -Gets away with it.. you tell LOP wha u think
Just days after an Oklahoma bail agent was acquitted on charges of first-degree murder, prosecutors released video of the 2017 shooting death of one of her clients, The Oklahoman reported.

Chasity Dawn Carey, 42, was found not guilty on Friday in the Aug. 9 death of 38-year-old client Brandon James Williams.

It was a tense trial.

The state medical examiner reportedly said the bullet entered Williams’ lower back and exited his upper chest, which is consistent with being shot while bending out a window.

The paper reported that at the end of the trial, Carey's defense attorney argued, “What’s not on the video is your reasonable doubt.”

Carey testified she shot Williams in self-defense as she and her son attempted to take Williams back into custody. She told jurors she was afraid Williams was going to shoot her son and that he tried to grab her gun before fleeing out her office window.

Carey said she beat Williams — who was accused in a burglary case — to the gun.

“I was afraid he was going to shoot my son,” Carey told the Payne County jury, The Oklahoman reported. “I felt like we were going to be killed. … I've never been that scared before.”

Prosecutors said Carey shot Williams after he was “no longer a threat.”

The video appears to show Carey grab the gun while Williams was out of the view of the GoPro her son reportedly set up for the meeting.

Prior to the shooting, Williams was seen in the video talking to her son about cars, the paper reported. After Williams refused to be handcuffed, he reportedly moved toward a window. Carey grabbed the gun and fired.

“Mom, you just shot him,” Justin Henderson, her 19-year-old son, said. She reportedly replied, “I did.”

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication