News
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing
news Davy Crockett's Bigfoot Sighting
news What Are the Implications of Quantum Mechanics?
news Supernatural Cars on the Highways
news Mormons, Aliens, and Hangar 18
news The startup that wants you to 'live to 130 in the body of a 22-year-old'
news Is your cell phone being tracked?
news Octopuses are space aliens, scientists claim

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hillary Clinton Tells India – White Americans Are Racist, Sexist Rednecks – “That
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
03-13-2018 05:28 PM

Hillary Clinton Tells India – White Americans Are Racist, Sexist Rednecks – “That
Advertisement
Hillary Clinton Tells India – White Americans Are Racist, Sexist Rednecks – “That’s Why She Lost

lol.

The whole concept of gratitude that she isn’t already in a tiny room behind locked gates and the idea of keeping a low profile and her mouth shut are completely foreign to the would-be heir to the Obama throne, Hillary Clinton. She’s daring anyone to file criminal charges against her. Once again her actions are those of someone who believes she is above the law.

Clinton, who surprisingly still has her passport, traveled to Mumbai to sit on the stage at the India Today Conclave. It’s customary for Clinton, anytime she has an audience in front of her, to rewrite the events of the election and make excuses for why the American people didn’t elect a treasonous career criminal intent on our destruction as their leader.

This time she blames it on the stupid Americans, the unsophisticated rednecks that President Trump appealed to.

She told the host, “If you look at a map of the United States, there’s all of that red in the middle where Trump won. I win the coasts, I win Illinois, Minnesota, [liberal cesspools] places like that. But what the map doesn’t show you, is that I won the places that represent 2/3 of America’s gross domestic product.”

Based upon that false and distorted pretext, in which virtually all of our non-California agricultural production as well as our mining and manufacturing that were crippled under are ignored, she then gets even crazier drawing her conclusions.

She draws totally irrelevant and elitist conclusions, saying, “So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward and his whole campaign, make America great again, was looking backwards.” She then accuses all of those in the vast majority of our country of being ignorant, small-minded racists and sexists, paraphrasing things Trump never said.

https://rickwells.us/clinton-americans-racist-sexist/
Quote this message in a reply
DirtyAnnie
User ID: 1337
03-13-2018 05:37 PM

RE: Hillary Clinton Tells India – White Americans Are Racist, Sexist Rednecks – “That
a sore loser it seems
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 06:11 PM

RE: Hillary Clinton Tells India – White Americans Are Racist, Sexist Rednecks – “That
So she goes to complain in a caste system society.
What an idiot.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 06:15 PM

Well I'm not going to NOT be a stupid red neck anytime soon... Maybe SHE should change, or move to India and boss them around telling them they're nothing all day. Cheer

But at least she's consistent with the "smugness" that the mean ol republicans caused her to act like with their ignorance. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 06:16 PM

teach RE: Hillary Clinton Tells India – White Americans Are Racist, Sexist Rednecks – “That
I will wait for an APPROVED story on this to be posted by henazi from a credible site like rawstory
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2018 06:16 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2018 06:15 PM)
Well I'm not going to NOT be a stupid red neck anytime soon... Maybe SHE should change, or move to India and boss them around telling them they're nothing all day. Cheer

But at least she's consistent with the "smugness" that the mean ol republicans caused her to act like with their ignorance. chuckle

Her caste is to low for that.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication