News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

CIA secretly owned world’s top encryption supplier… No one knew for decades…
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 520171
02-12-2020 04:15 AM

CIA secretly owned world’s top encryption supplier… No one knew for decades…
Advertisement
cia-secretly-owned-worlds-top-maker-of-encryption-devices

Quote:The US and West German intelligence agencies clandestinely owned the world’s leading manufacturer of encryption devices, Swiss-based Crypto AG, enjoying throughout the Cold War direct access to closely guarded secrets of more than 120 countries, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.
Quote this message in a reply
SkeptiSchism
User ID: 450243
02-12-2020 04:17 AM

RE: CIA secretly owned world’s top encryption supplier… No one knew for decades…
They got their fingers in every pie. I think their brains will overload and explode. Then it's time for the ghost in the machine to take over.

[Image: NQhKGS6.png]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 522894
02-12-2020 04:22 AM

RE: CIA secretly owned world’s top encryption supplier… No one knew for decades…
I use ProtonMail. its a free encrypted mail based out of Switzerland that was developed for CERN scientists but now available for public use. They offer the free version or a paid version.
Internet Writer
98% certifiable
User ID: 531440
02-12-2020 04:25 AM

from what i have learned over the years
these computers and the internet have been controlled from the start... some years back.. info somewhere.. cannot remember, 5 or 6 computers ago.. there are 12 or 13 main interconnection zones of some sort.. and there in the middle.. all comms copied... i read this in like 01 to 03 somewheres

the pic above in another reply is apt

too much information.. not enough time or i might overload

Cheers

... ... ... ... ...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 435649
02-12-2020 05:14 AM

Good.
SkeptiSchism
User ID: 450243
02-12-2020 05:22 AM

Internet Writer  Wrote: (02-12-2020 04:25 AM)
these computers and the internet have been controlled from the start... some years back.. info somewhere.. cannot remember, 5 or 6 computers ago.. there are 12 or 13 main interconnection zones of some sort.. and there in the middle.. all comms copied... i read this in like 01 to 03 somewheres

Cheers

Last year there was a story out about inner processing chips in all machines that was completely unrelated to the operating system. These chips supposedly record everything you do and send it out over the internet to some point collecting all this data.

It's part of the Sentient World project, an AI build by Dod in 2007 and used to model things like pandemics, market crashes etc

[Image: NQhKGS6.png]
Internet Writer
98% certifiable
User ID: 529611
02-12-2020 06:15 AM

SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (02-12-2020 05:22 AM)
Internet Writer  Wrote: (02-12-2020 04:25 AM)

Cheers

Last year there was a story out about inner processing chips in all machines that was completely unrelated to the operating system. These chips supposedly record everything you do and send it out over the internet to some point collecting all this data.

It's part of the Sentient World project, an AI build by Dod in 2007 and used to model things like pandemics, market crashes etc

if anyone thinks of a way to defeat an AI.. or like in a test to see if a person can tell if it is an AI etc.. do not ever verbally speak it, write it down ... as then the AI will know!

i thought of a way... and yet... how... oh right.. time fer a toke

thanks

... ... ... ... ...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 520171
02-14-2020 05:16 AM

Everybody acts worried about the Chinese and cellphone chips.
Worry about what else the CIA is doing that we don't know about.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 506236
02-14-2020 06:09 AM

when you sign up for another site, the information goes directly to sharks.
Odd_Appetizer
Registered Text Offender
User ID: 517538
02-14-2020 07:57 AM

Guarantee they own NordVPN
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 455396
02-14-2020 08:00 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-12-2020 04:22 AM)
I use ProtonMail. its a free encrypted mail based out of Switzerland that was developed for CERN scientists but now available for public use. They offer the free version or a paid version.

Your email is constantly monitored by the CIA and other intelligence agencies.

There is an old adage about "Spy Craft". People who try to hide are the first ones that draw attention to themselves.

It would blow your mind how many TOR users thought they were anonymous and ended up on watch lists.

Snowden worked for the NSA. Neither he, or the NSA knows sh*t about what the CIA knows. Just like none of them know what Military Intelligence keeps secret from both.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 534350
02-14-2020 10:49 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-14-2020 08:00 AM)
Snowden worked for the NSA. Neither he, or the NSA knows sh*t about what the CIA knows. Just like none of them know what Military Intelligence keeps secret from both.

Secrets are CIA's bread and butter. They're the food CIA lives on. Without them, CIA would starve to death.

Which is why I like to do everything as openly and publicly as possible. CIA can't claim a single secret they have on me, because I literally have none... and it drives CIA psychos insane!

Which is why CIA keeps inventing one batshit crazy lie about me after another... and feeding all that sh*t to whichever idiot is crazy enough to believe anything coming out of the mouths of those psychopaths.

They say that time reveals all, and I've got all the time in the world. Unfortunately, though, others don't have that same luxury of being able (and willing) to wait for all the secrets to be exposed... and the CIA to be caught with its pants down.. innocent blood on its hands... and its fingers dipped in deadly viral pathogens to be spread all around the globe.

Once again, the only (movie) quote of any real value in these crazy times:

" In war, decisions almost always have to be taken on incomplete knowledge. If you wait until you're certain, you're sure to be too late."

In my humble opinion, it's already too late... but I'll let others reach that same conclusion by themselves.

Everybody should take as much time as they need, indulging in their indecisiveness as much as they like... and as they have been all this time.

It's not like it's going to make any difference, anyway. It certainly won't make things any worse than they already are.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 534651
02-14-2020 10:52 AM

Its their bits on their chips thru their pipes, it always has been. Not sure how anyone ever thought that this digital stuff was private. I have always figured as much. You just don't keep things in this electronet that matters. Unfortunately its pry too late for most of us in regards to that our pics and our biometrics are in the system somewhere one way or another, even if you avoid the social media virus.

I was once put in jail over silly domestic dispute overnight, they took my full finger and hand prints and scanned my irises ffs as well as noted any tattoos. Moved to a different state, my bew driver license has a little star that means my DL picture was taken with a special facial recognition scan. At this point my DNA is about the only thing they don't have. Yet. Sheesh.

But yah take your privacy with a grain of salt, it only exists at a certain layer to the other plebs, those above can look deep into your digital soul at any time if they so choose, and in the meantime they are teaching an AI how to judge by how you live and what data crumbs you leave whether you notice them or not.

Yup this digital lifeatyle is really nothing but a giant honey pot built around convenience and entertainment and hyper-consumerism.
Manifest Alchemy
User ID: 480427
02-14-2020 12:04 PM

They are in a position to have infiltrated the NSA.

"The Precipitant has a smaller place in reality, thus it is mortal."
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8uMCQrAxylM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0619bdpOolA
Uppity Me
User ID: 523352
02-14-2020 01:39 PM

owned is past tense
don't they still own them now?

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication