News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

****china reports 5000 new C virus cases**** Feb 13/2020
justjoe
intellectual smartass
User ID: 534620
02-14-2020 06:20 AM

cow ****china reports 5000 new C virus cases**** Feb 13/2020
Advertisement
Sorry can't copy n paste using cell phone

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china...SKBN20804J

微笑着迎接每一天微笑着微笑着
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 06:23 AM by justjoe.) Quote this message in a reply
justjoe
intellectual smartass
02-14-2020 06:30 AM

RE: ****china reports 5000 new C virus cases**** Feb 13/2020
Thank you mod for pin

微笑着迎接每一天微笑着微笑着
Quote this message in a reply
Sarah
User ID: 518478
02-14-2020 06:38 AM

Wow.

5000 new cases.

63,851 total infected.

1380 deaths.

in how many days? Yikes.
seasnake
User ID: 67904
02-14-2020 06:48 AM

justjoe  Wrote: (02-14-2020 06:20 AM)

China reports 5,000 new coronavirus cases, cruise ship disembarks in Cambodia
WORLD NEWSFEBRUARY 13, 2020 / 7:15 PM / UPDATED 35 MINUTES AGO
Yilei Sun, Prak Chan Thul https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china...SKBN20804J

BEIJING/SIHANOUKVILLE, Cambodia (Reuters) - China’s coronavirus outbreak showed no sign of peaking with health authorities on Friday reporting more than 5,000 new cases, while passengers on a cruise ship blocked from five countries due to virus fears finally disembarked in Cambodia.

The new figures give no indication the outbreak is nearing a peak, said Adam Kamradt-Scott, an infectious diseases expert at the Centre for International Security Studies at the University of Sydney.

“Based on the current trend in confirmed cases, this appears to be a clear indication that while the Chinese authorities are doing their best to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the fairly drastic measures they have implemented to date would appear to have been too little, too late,” he said.

The epidemic has given China’s ruling Communist Party one of its sternest challenges in years, constrained the world’s second-largest economy and triggered a purge of provincial bureaucrats.

News of the first death from the virus in Japan rattled Asian markets, already on edge after hopes that the epidemic was stabilizing appeared to be dashed by a sharp rise in the number of cases on Thursday.

In its latest update, China’s National Health Commission said it had recorded 121 new deaths and 5,090 new coronavirus cases on the mainland on Feb. 13, taking the accumulated total infected to 63,851 people.

Some 55,748 people are currently undergoing treatment, while 1,380 people have died of the flu-like virus that emerged in Hubei province’s capital, Wuhan, in December.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 06:50 AM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
justjoe
intellectual smartass
02-14-2020 06:51 AM

seasnake  Wrote: (02-14-2020 06:48 AM)
justjoe  Wrote: (02-14-2020 06:20 AM)

China reports 5,000 new coronavirus cases, cruise ship disembarks in Cambodia
WORLD NEWSFEBRUARY 13, 2020 / 7:15 PM / UPDATED 35 MINUTES AGO
Yilei Sun, Prak Chan Thul https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china...SKBN20804J

BEIJING/SIHANOUKVILLE, Cambodia (Reuters) - China’s coronavirus outbreak showed no sign of peaking with health authorities on Friday reporting more than 5,000 new cases, while passengers on a cruise ship blocked from five countries due to virus fears finally disembarked in Cambodia.

The new figures give no indication the outbreak is nearing a peak, said Adam Kamradt-Scott, an infectious diseases expert at the Centre for International Security Studies at the University of Sydney.

“Based on the current trend in confirmed cases, this appears to be a clear indication that while the Chinese authorities are doing their best to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the fairly drastic measures they have implemented to date would appear to have been too little, too late,” he said.

The epidemic has given China’s ruling Communist Party one of its sternest challenges in years, constrained the world’s second-largest economy and triggered a purge of provincial bureaucrats.

News of the first death from the virus in Japan rattled Asian markets, already on edge after hopes that the epidemic was stabilizing appeared to be dashed by a sharp rise in the number of cases on Thursday.

In its latest update, China’s National Health Commission said it had recorded 121 new deaths and 5,090 new coronavirus cases on the mainland on Feb. 13, taking the accumulated total infected to 63,851 people.

Some 55,748 people are currently undergoing treatment, while 1,380 people have died of the flu-like virus that emerged in Hubei province’s capital, Wuhan, in December.

Thanks m8 for c&p

Cheers!

微笑着迎接每一天微笑着微笑着
justjoe
intellectual smartass
02-14-2020 06:54 AM

Sarah  Wrote: (02-14-2020 06:38 AM)
Wow.

5000 new cases.

63,851 total infected.

1380 deaths.

in how many days? Yikes.

Boggling isn't bit, but no need to freak, remember when SARS, MERS and and ebola were beginning their March? And some were about freaked yet here we all are, still here

微笑着迎接每一天微笑着微笑着
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 06:56 AM by justjoe.) Quote this message in a reply
seasnake
02-14-2020 07:11 AM

Hundreds of frontline medics likely infected with coronavirus in China presenting new crisis for the government
Nectar Gan, Natalie Thomas and David Culver, CNN
10:50 PM ET, Thu February 13, 2020
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/asia/coro...index.html

(CNN) Ning Zhu, a nurse in Wuhan, the central Chinese city at the heart of a deadly coronavirus outbreak, is restless.

Instead of helping on the frontlines, she has been under self-quarantine at home for weeks, after a chest scan on January 26 revealed that she had a suspected case of the novel Coronavirus.

Zhu was told to wait for a nucleic acid test that would provide the final verdict, but it never came.

"Right now, it's really a problem. Our hospital already has more than 100 people who are quarantined at home," she told CNN over the phone. An additional 30 medical workers have been confirmed to have the virus, she said.

"If the tests are fine, we can go back to work. I actually don't have any symptoms, there's just a slight problem with my CT scan, it seems there's a bit of infection," she said.

Zhu estimates that of the 500 medical staff at the hospital, more than 130 may have been stricken by the virus, which has so far infected more than 60,000 globally. She declined to publicize the name of her hospital and asked to use a pseudonym as she was not authorized to speak to the media.

The situation at her hospital is not unique. A nurse from the Wuhan Central Hospital said on Weibo, China's Twitter-like platform, that around 150 colleagues at her hospital have been confirmed or suspected to be infected -- including herself.

The nurse, who had been under self-quarantine at home since being infected last month, was finally admitted into the hospital she works at for treatment on Tuesday.
"The (in-patient) floor I live on is basically filled with colleagues from my hospital," she wrote in a post on Wednesday. "These are mostly double or triple rooms, with my colleagues' names and bed numbers clearly written in black and white on the doors."

Every time fellow medics came to check on her, she said, she would hold her breath. "I'm afraid the virus inside my body will come out and infect these colleagues who are still standing fast on the frontline," she wrote.
Sarah
User ID: 518478
02-14-2020 07:17 AM

justjoe  Wrote: (02-14-2020 06:54 AM)
Boggling isn't bit, but no need to freak, remember when SARS, MERS and and ebola were beginning their March? And some were about freaked yet here we all are, still here

Not freaking in the least. When it's my time to go, I'll do so willingly.
justjoe
intellectual smartass
02-14-2020 07:19 AM

seasnake  Wrote: (02-14-2020 07:11 AM)
Hundreds of frontline medics likely infected with coronavirus in China presenting new crisis for the government
Nectar Gan, Natalie Thomas and David Culver, CNN
10:50 PM ET, Thu February 13, 2020
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/asia/coro...index.html

(CNN) Ning Zhu, a nurse in Wuhan, the central Chinese city at the heart of a deadly coronavirus outbreak, is restless.

Instead of helping on the frontlines, she has been under self-quarantine at home for weeks, after a chest scan on January 26 revealed that she had a suspected case of the novel Coronavirus.

Zhu was told to wait for a nucleic acid test that would provide the final verdict, but it never came.

"Right now, it's really a problem. Our hospital already has more than 100 people who are quarantined at home," she told CNN over the phone. An additional 30 medical workers have been confirmed to have the virus, she said.

"If the tests are fine, we can go back to work. I actually don't have any symptoms, there's just a slight problem with my CT scan, it seems there's a bit of infection," she said.

Zhu estimates that of the 500 medical staff at the hospital, more than 130 may have been stricken by the virus, which has so far infected more than 60,000 globally. She declined to publicize the name of her hospital and asked to use a pseudonym as she was not authorized to speak to the media.

The situation at her hospital is not unique. A nurse from the Wuhan Central Hospital said on Weibo, China's Twitter-like platform, that around 150 colleagues at her hospital have been confirmed or suspected to be infected -- including herself.

The nurse, who had been under self-quarantine at home since being infected last month, was finally admitted into the hospital she works at for treatment on Tuesday.
"The (in-patient) floor I live on is basically filled with colleagues from my hospital," she wrote in a post on Wednesday. "These are mostly double or triple rooms, with my colleagues' names and bed numbers clearly written in black and white on the doors."

Every time fellow medics came to check on her, she said, she would hold her breath. "I'm afraid the virus inside my body will come out and infect these colleagues who are still standing fast on the frontline," she wrote.

If china doesn't call in better scientic/ medical help they'll soon be FUBAR inmho andmost likely others as well inmho

微笑着迎接每一天微笑着微笑着
seasnake
02-14-2020 07:27 AM

Coronavirus nurses in China are shaving their heads to ‘improve efficiency’
Madeline Farber | Fox News Published 1 hour ago
https://www.foxnews.com/health/coronavir...aved-heads

Some Chinese nurses fighting the deadly coronavirus in Wuhan, China — the epicenter of the outbreak — have taken an extreme measure in an alleged effort to improve efficiency: shaving their heads.

Head-shaving videos surfaced on social media in recent days, with state media reporting the drastic move is an effort to more quickly put on hazmat suits while working in the virus-stricken city.

“I keep the long hair for a long time, I did not even want to cut a little bit. But in order to fight against the virus, it is worth to shave all my hair,” nurse Ding Danyi, 26, told NewsFlare, according to the New York Post.

Since the outbreak began in late December, doctors and other medical professionals in Wuhan have taken to social media to show how caring for thousands of patients has impacted their own bodies. Recently, some medics shared photos of the marks and bruises left on their faces from protective gear after working round-the-clock. Other reports suggested medical workers have resorted to wearing adult diapers while working because they do not have time to use the bathroom.
seasnake
02-14-2020 07:32 AM

justjoe  Wrote: (02-14-2020 07:19 AM)
If china doesn't call in better scientic/ medical help they'll soon be FUBAR inmho andmost likely others as well inmho

https://www.foxnews.com/us/america-depen...-medicines
The Food and Drug Administration estimates that at least 80 percent of the active ingredients found in all of America's medicines come from abroad – primarily China.May 30, 2019

U.S. officials worried about Chinese control of American drug supply
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-ca...y-n1052376
Sep 12, 2019
"Basically we've outsourced our entire industry to China," retired Brig. Gen. John Adams told NBC News. "That is a strategic vulnerability."

Where Your Drugs Come From: 90% of Many Common Drugs Made in China; FDA has Lost Control
https://www.americanjobsalliance.com/new...st-control

--------- if China needs outside help, rest assured, we are f**ked
justjoe
intellectual smartass
02-14-2020 07:33 AM

seasnake  Wrote: (02-14-2020 07:27 AM)

Some Chinese nurses fighting the deadly coronavirus in Wuhan, China — the epicenter of the outbreak — have taken an extreme measure in an alleged effort to improve efficiency: shaving their heads.

Head-shaving videos surfaced on social media in recent days, with state media reporting the drastic move is an effort to more quickly put on hazmat suits while working in the virus-stricken city.

“I keep the long hair for a long time, I did not even want to cut a little bit. But in order to fight against the virus, it is worth to shave all my hair,” nurse Ding Danyi, 26, told NewsFlare, according to the New York Post.

Since the outbreak began in late December, doctors and other medical professionals in Wuhan have taken to social media to show how caring for thousands of patients has impacted their own bodies. Recently, some medics shared photos of the marks and bruises left on their faces from protective gear after working round-the-clock. Other reports suggested medical workers have resorted to wearing adult diapers while working because they do not have time to use the bathroom.
Shaving one's head to put on Hazmat suit quicker, seems like a good idea. Wearing adult diapers ? Dunno but whatever works, works right?

微笑着迎接每一天微笑着微笑着
seasnake
02-14-2020 07:35 AM

justjoe  Wrote: (02-14-2020 07:33 AM)
seasnake  Wrote: (02-14-2020 07:27 AM)

Shaving one's head to put on Hazmat suit quicker, seems like a good idea. Wearing adult diapers ? Dunno but whatever works, works right?

They didn't have a choice on the adult diaper thing, they were to take no breaks and no risks, including using the bathroom during their shifts.
SkeptiSchism
User ID: 450243
02-14-2020 07:37 AM

Any numbers coming out of China are goal seeked models for one thing only, calm down and re-assure investors so they don't try to sell their stocks.

They don't really care about people at all, they lock them up in buildings and set the building on fire.

[Image: 180?cb=20110504061635]
seasnake
02-14-2020 07:41 AM

SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (02-14-2020 07:37 AM)
Any numbers coming out of China are goal seeked models for one thing only, calm down and re-assure investors so they don't try to sell their stocks.

They don't really care about people at all, they lock them up in buildings and set the building on fire.

lol...

North Korea response
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-168209.html

North Korea deals with coronavirus by EXECUTING patient who ditched quarantine to go to public bath

NORTH Korea has brutally executed a coronavirus patient for going out in public, reports claim.

Kim Jong-un's dictatorship is dealing with the virus with an iron fist after the man was put to his death for dodging quarantine to go to a public bath.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/399639/nort...blic-bath/

---

U.S.A. response

CDC director: Novel coronavirus 'is probably with us beyond this season, beyond this year'
Jacqueline Howard, CNN 10:08 PM ET, Thu February 13, 2020http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-168232.html

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-168232.html

"The containment phase is really to give us more time. This virus will become a community virus at some point in time, this year or next year," Redfield said. "We don't have any evidence that this coronavirus is really embedded in the community at this time, but with that said, we want to intensify our surveillance so that we're basing those conclusions based on data."

The containment strategy refers to efforts to prevent widespread transmission of the coronavirus in the United States, including having people with confirmed cases stay in isolation and placing restrictions on travel between affected areas in the world. Such containment measures were used widely during the SARS global outbreak of 2003, during which 8,098 people worldwide became sick and of those, 774 died, according to the CDC.

"We reiterate our call to all countries not to impose restrictions that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade. Such restrictions can have the effect of increasing fear and stigma, with little public health benefit," WHO Director-General Tedros Ahanom Ghebreyesus said last week during a media briefing in Geneva.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-168232.html
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 07:43 AM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication