News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Breathe......
Yuppers
Spirit Walker.....
User ID: 53229
02-14-2020 08:55 AM

unsure Breathe......
Advertisement
Breathe in the air......

Quote this message in a reply
Upside Down
User ID: 479653
02-14-2020 08:58 AM

RE: Breathe......

Candle
Reality are the hearts and minds of those who try.
Everything that is not illusion is confusion.

box
No Fear
User ID: 534632
02-14-2020 08:58 AM

Ok, thanks

If Jesus is with me, who can stand against me?
No Fear
User ID: 534632
02-14-2020 09:02 AM

If Jesus is with me, who can stand against me?
Sarah
User ID: 518478
02-14-2020 09:03 AM

Breathe
September 10, 2004

I miss you so much at times it hurts to breathe.

They said life would go on and it did. They said this would get easier and, I guess, it did. They said I just had to pick up the pieces, move on, and let time heal the wounds. The pieces are picked up and the wounds are healed and scarred over. They're my suit of armor now.

But I still think of you every day. Every single day, without fail. It's the blessed curse of the suicide survivor, I think. The stark contrast between the panic of unanswered questions and the resignation of the finality of it all. It hurts to think of you every day, but my day wouldn't be complete if I didn't.

I sometimes imagine in my mind the long conversations we'd be having about the sad state of the world if you were still here with us. We'd rant about the hijacking of the white house, about the unemployment rate skyrocketing, the stock market plummeting, the latest cuts in Medicare. We'd debate about the best exit strategy out of Iraq. We'd talk nostalgically of how elections used to be held and how votes counted. We'd talk and talk. And at the end of the day, we'd laugh, always. Because, no matter how serious things get, you would never in a million years be caught, dead or alive, without a ready Bush-joke.

Are you aware that you hold the record for the perfect gift? Out of every gift I've ever been given, the one that made me the happiest, the one that touched my heart and made me feel completely known and loved - was from you. It consisted of not much more than about $10 worth of wood. No one else even knew what it was. But I did. And you did. No other gift I've received, not flowers, not diamonds, has ever come close to the thoughtfulness behind that one gift from you. All of your gifts were like that, no matter who they were for. Little did we all know, the gift was actually YOU.

I wonder what you'd think of this house I bought. Most people think I'm crazy because it needs so much work, but you'd see it as a challenge for me, and have no doubts about my ability to meet the challenge. You'd know right away why I did it, that it was the perfect thing for me to do. And you'd probably be the only one who knew.

You taught me so much about life. I'm still making mistakes, like we all do - I guess none of us would be here if we were perfect - but I find myself constantly asking, "What would _____ do?" when confronted with a problem or a decision to make. "What would _____ do?" And when I listen, you're still here guiding me. Now if you could only get me to listen more.

I feel horrible because I don't see that precious jewel that is your daughter, my niece, near often enough. The guilt is sometimes almost strong enough to overcome the surgical steel blade that slices through my heart every time I look in her eyes. She's so beautiful she takes my breath away.

Life does go on, whether we like it or not. I never would have dreamed I'd be muddling through it without you and - worse - with your blood on my hands (survivor’s guilt). It's there, if only by proxy, and it doesn't wash off. Some days it's bright red and some days it fades to pink, and lets me breathe a little, but it never washes away completely. I'm hoping it's true that there's an afterlife because I have a thing or two to say to you.
I love you

and

I miss you more than you know.
Yuppers
Spirit Walker.....
02-14-2020 09:03 AM

Upside Down  Wrote: (02-14-2020 08:58 AM)
:-) how are you Yuppers??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc

Hey buddy, I’m good.. thank you.....

How about you????
Upside Down
02-14-2020 09:04 AM

Candle

box
Upside Down
02-14-2020 09:05 AM

Yuppers  Wrote: (02-14-2020 09:03 AM)
Upside Down  Wrote: (02-14-2020 08:58 AM)
:-) how are you Yuppers??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc

Hey buddy, I’m good.. thank you.....

How about you????

i'm kickin back, listening to the cool change song, at the moment.

Candle

box
Ragnarök
User ID: 470053
02-14-2020 09:06 AM

Sarah  Wrote: (02-14-2020 09:03 AM)
Breathe
September 10, 2004

They said life would go on and it did. They said this would get easier and, I guess, it did. They said I just had to pick up the pieces, move on, and let time heal the wounds. The pieces are picked up and the wounds are healed and scarred over. They're my suit of armor now.

But I still think of you every day. Every single day, without fail. It's the blessed curse of the suicide survivor, I think. The stark contrast between the panic of unanswered questions and the resignation of the finality of it all. It hurts to think of you every day, but my day wouldn't be complete if I didn't.

I sometimes imagine in my mind the long conversations we'd be having about the sad state of the world if you were still here with us. We'd rant about the hijacking of the white house, about the unemployment rate skyrocketing, the stock market plummeting, the latest cuts in Medicare. We'd debate about the best exit strategy out of Iraq. We'd talk nostalgically of how elections used to be held and how votes counted. We'd talk and talk. And at the end of the day, we'd laugh, always. Because, no matter how serious things get, you would never in a million years be caught, dead or alive, without a ready Bush-joke.

Are you aware that you hold the record for the perfect gift? Out of every gift I've ever been given, the one that made me the happiest, the one that touched my heart and made me feel completely known and loved - was from you. It consisted of not much more than about $10 worth of wood. No one else even knew what it was. But I did. And you did. No other gift I've received, not flowers, not diamonds, has ever come close to the thoughtfulness behind that one gift from you. All of your gifts were like that, no matter who they were for. Little did we all know, the gift was actually YOU.

I wonder what you'd think of this house I bought. Most people think I'm crazy because it needs so much work, but you'd see it as a challenge for me, and have no doubts about my ability to meet the challenge. You'd know right away why I did it, that it was the perfect thing for me to do. And you'd probably be the only one who knew.

You taught me so much about life. I'm still making mistakes, like we all do - I guess none of us would be here if we were perfect - but I find myself constantly asking, "What would _____ do?" when confronted with a problem or a decision to make. "What would _____ do?" And when I listen, you're still here guiding me. Now if you could only get me to listen more.

I feel horrible because I don't see that precious jewel that is your daughter, my niece, near often enough. The guilt is sometimes almost strong enough to overcome the surgical steel blade that slices through my heart every time I look in her eyes. She's so beautiful she takes my breath away.

Life does go on, whether we like it or not. I never would have dreamed I'd be muddling through it without you and - worse - with your blood on my hands (survivor’s guilt). It's there, if only by proxy, and it doesn't wash off. Some days it's bright red and some days it fades to pink, and lets me breathe a little, but it never washes away completely. I'm hoping it's true that there's an afterlife because I have a thing or two to say to you.
I love you

and

Tissue

«No one can harm you in your imagination»
[Image: 2Lodk0X.gif]

It's nice to meet you
I wanna tell you, you don't exist
Yuppers
Spirit Walker.....
02-14-2020 09:08 AM

Sarah  Wrote: (02-14-2020 09:03 AM)
Breathe
September 10, 2004

I love you

and

That’s..... beautiful Sarah....

How ya doing???
Jb
lop guest
User ID: 533719
02-14-2020 09:12 AM

Breathe?
Thats all i ever do is keep moving..you think i ever let my mind stop to breathe? Heck..i was done ten years ago..im so f*cking shell shocked..
I dont even know what normal emotions are anymore.

Breathe? Every f*cking day i pray for death..so dont tell me to f*cking breathe. You f*cking breathe.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465185
02-14-2020 09:14 AM

Ahhhhhhh

Headass
Yuppers
Spirit Walker.....

Jb  Wrote: (02-14-2020 09:12 AM)
Breathe?
Thats all i ever do is keep moving..you think i ever let my mind stop to breathe? Heck..i was done ten years ago..im so f*cking shell shocked..
I dont even know what normal emotions are anymore.

Breathe? Every f*cking day i pray for death..so dont tell me to f*cking breathe. You f*cking breathe.

I’m trying Jb..... I’m trying......

Jhikpghf
SkeptiSchism
User ID: 450243

That's a great album.

[Image: 180?cb=20110504061635]
Upside Down

Candle

box
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication