News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

PROTIP: BUY AR-15s AND CASES OF AMMO NOW!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 534752
02-15-2020 11:01 AM

PROTIP: BUY AR-15s AND CASES OF AMMO NOW!
Advertisement
Tomorrow.
Quote this message in a reply
blind prophet
Teiresias
User ID: 458642
02-15-2020 11:30 AM

RE: PROTIP: BUY AR-15s AND CASES OF AMMO NOW!
I do occasionally miss my SAW M249, area effective wasn't a good shot though.

But I've got tongue, it's much more potent, some baseball bats, and then only if necessaries.

I've got faith in my melee.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 300px-Anarchist.svg.png]

Roll the bones
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 534752
02-15-2020 11:34 AM

blind prophet  Wrote: (02-15-2020 11:30 AM)
I do occasionally miss my SAW M249, area effective wasn't a good shot though.

But I've got tongue, it's much more potent, some baseball bats, and then only if necessaries.

I've got faith in my melee.

Dumbass. Buy an AR-15 tomorrow.
GrimShaw
Asinus Asinum Fricat
User ID: 533410
02-15-2020 11:35 AM

Armalite 15's are garbage. Buy them if you like paying for garbage
Shoggoth
User ID: 479165
02-15-2020 11:37 AM

I wouldn't know where to buy an AR-15. Even if I did, I'm pretty sure that I'm not legally allowed to own a firearm.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 534350
02-15-2020 12:32 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-15-2020 11:01 AM)
Tomorrow.

I'd do it right now, but in Serbia, you have to have a license for a deadly weapon... even if you're buying an air gun! You know, the kind they use in that sports discipline.

Asking for a crossbow is a big no-no. The anticipated response is along the lines of: "What the f*#k do you need a crossbow for!?"

In other words, it's worse than asking for a machine gun... since you can get those on the black market, along with hand grenades, all left over from Yugoslavia wars.

And, ever since they made a law that anybody wanting to buy any kind of weapon must pass a (rigged to make you look insane) psychological evaluation to prove that you're not insane (a classical Catch-22, if there ever was one), even buying a pistol (legally) is near-impossible (except for the CIA hired goons who get a free pass on literally everything).

I'd buy something on the black market, but since I already (and very, very politely) asked the U.S. Navy (Intelligence) to provide me with an automatic weapon (a year ago, or something like that, they'll certainly remember that kind of "insanity"), and they (also very, very politely) told me "f*#k off and go f*#k yourself!" (by not even dignify my request with a response), I've given up on trying to defend myself.

The only purpose of defending myself would be to defend the people I care about, and since there are fewer and fewer of those around (put them all to test test of being worthy of defending, and they all failed... quite miserably, at that), I'll simply let myself go down just like everybody else.

So... that's that.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 534747
02-15-2020 01:18 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-15-2020 12:32 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-15-2020 11:01 AM)
Tomorrow.

I'd do it right now, but in Serbia, you have to have a license for a deadly weapon... even if you're buying an air gun! You know, the kind they use in that sports discipline.

Asking for a crossbow is a big no-no. The anticipated response is along the lines of: "What the f*#k do you need a crossbow for!?"

In other words, it's worse than asking for a machine gun... since you can get those on the black market, along with hand grenades, all left over from Yugoslavia wars.

And, ever since they made a law that anybody wanting to buy any kind of weapon must pass a (rigged to make you look insane) psychological evaluation to prove that you're not insane (a classical Catch-22, if there ever was one), even buying a pistol (legally) is near-impossible (except for the CIA hired goons who get a free pass on literally everything).

I'd buy something on the black market, but since I already (and very, very politely) asked the U.S. Navy (Intelligence) to provide me with an automatic weapon (a year ago, or something like that, they'll certainly remember that kind of "insanity"), and they (also very, very politely) told me "f*#k off and go f*#k yourself!" (by not even dignify my request with a response), I've given up on trying to defend myself.

The only purpose of defending myself would be to defend the people I care about, and since there are fewer and fewer of those around (put them all to test test of being worthy of defending, and they all failed... quite miserably, at that), I'll simply let myself go down just like everybody else.

So... that's that.

Or, you can stop being a surrender fairy, an do like I did, take land cruiser leaf spring, whack it flat with a 16 pound hammer, then grind it till its a nice shape, an bam swords

Swords pic for inspiration to be less italian

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9OLkip...p=drivesdk

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication