News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average

TOP HEALTH EXPERT:"EASING UP NOW COULD KILL MILLIONS" *thread merge*
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 509202
03-24-2020 06:31 PM

Trump is crazy: TOP HEALTH EXPERT: EASING UP NOW COULD KILL MILLIONS
Advertisement
This is the top story currently on Huffingtonpost:

Trump is only interested in getting his hotels and golf clubs open before they take his whole debt ridden business empire down. Trump says a depression will kill many people but it will not kill millions that social isolation would keep from getting killed. Trump is endangering the USA and the world for his own business interest. What a horrible POS that Trump is. Scream1 Jhikpghf

Top Public Health Expert: Lifting Coronavirus Restrictions Now Could Kill Millions
The U.S. health care system would be stressed “far beyond” what it could bear, a Johns Hopkins University official warned.

"A top public health expert on Monday cautioned U.S. officials against prematurely lifting restrictions imposed to curb the spread of the coronavirus, saying that doing so could result in millions of deaths.

The warning from Tom Inglesby, the director of the Center for Health Security at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, came as President Donald Trump said during a press conference that he was considering easing social distancing guidelines after March 30.

“We’re not going to let the cure be worse than the problem,” Trump said, noting how badly virus-induced measures have impacted businesses and workers.

But Inglesby, in a series of tweets, laid out just how bad the problem could get.

“Anyone advising the end of social distancing now, needs to fully understand what the country will look like if we do that,” Inglesby wrote. “COVID would spread widely, rapidly, terribly, could kill potentially millions in the yr ahead with huge social and economic impact across the country.”

Tom Inglesby
@T_Inglesby
Replying to @T_Inglesby
Many models report that health care systems will be completely overwhelmed/collapse by the peak of cases if major social distancing is not put in place. 12/x

Tom Inglesby
@T_Inglesby
Replying to @T_Inglesby
Anyone advising the end of social distancing now, needs to fully understand what the country will look like if we do that. COVID would spread widely, rapidly, terribly, could kill potentially millions in the yr ahead with huge social and economic impact across the country. 15/x

In the U.S., there have been over 46,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus, and at least 590 deaths, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. A week ago, there were just 5,000 or so confirmed cases in the country.

“Some hospitals have said publicly that within a week they will not have ventilators to treat everyone with COVID anymore,” Inglesby tweeted. “There continue to be big diagnostic limitations. ... There continues to be terrible shortages in the masks that health care workers need to keep from getting sick with this disease.”

How do we reduce the speed of spread in the U.S. and how do we lower the odds that intensive care units in hospitals will run out of supplies? Large-scale social distancing, Inglesby wrote.

He warned that social distancing measures take weeks to work, as seen in China, and noted that the U.S. was only about 7-10 days into this process as of Monday. At least 16 states, including California, Louisiana and New York, have issued “stay at home” orders. At least four others have implemented similar restrictions in certain parts of the state.

“To drop all these measures now would be to accept that COVID [patients] will get sick in extraordinary numbers all over the country, far beyond what the US health care system could bear,” Inglesby wrote. “Many models report that health care systems will be completely overwhelmed/collapse by the peak of cases if major social distancing is not put in place.”"

MORE:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/public-he...b7c54b0b26

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

"Oh My God. This is terrible. This is the End of my Presidency.
I'm F'ed."
Trump: 2017

"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible."
Nov 8, 2013
Donald J. Trump

"I don't take responsibility at all." — March 13, 2020.
Donald J. Trump
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2020 06:32 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 537735
03-24-2020 06:34 PM

RE: Trump is crazy: TOP HEALTH EXPERT: EASING UP NOW COULD KILL MILLIONS
How many millions ?
Quote this message in a reply
He Man
Another day in paradise
03-24-2020 06:37 PM

Harvard Professor Makes Ominous Prediction About Number Of Coronavirus Cases In U.S.
Marc Lipsitch, a professor of epidemiology, ripped the “feckless federal response” in a column for The Washington Post.

"Marc Lipsitch, a professor of epidemiology at Harvard’s School of Public Health, on Monday issued a stark warning about the dearth of testing for the coronavirus in the U.S.

In an opinion column for The Washington Post, Lipsitch ripped “the feckless federal response” in speeding up testing delays, which he said meant “most cases here are not being confirmed, even now.”

He said the true number of people infected with the virus in the U.S. could be more than 10 times higher than the confirmed figure. As of Tuesday morning, the virus had sickened more than 46,000 nationwide. It had killed 582.

“Even though many places are reporting relatively small numbers of confirmed cases, this is not comforting,” Lipsitch wrote. “In many parts of the country, we are seeing rising numbers of flu-like illnesses that when tested, are not flu, and may well actually be COVID-19 if only we could test them.”

He added: “If we can scale up testing and reduce case numbers through effective social distancing, we should consider testing very widely and resuming isolation and tracing, which work best in synergy with social distancing.”

Check out Lipsitch’s full op-ed here." (Link at link below subscription needed):

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/harvard-p...3b6496fc68

I'm F'ed."

"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible."
Nov 8, 2013
Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump
Яudis
The Pragmatic Contrarian
User ID: 502710
03-24-2020 06:37 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-24-2020 06:34 PM)
How many millions ?
Gazillions Of Millions!
Possibly Even More.
Quadrillions Of Gazillions Of Millions!
This Could Be Total WipeOut.
Gjdqppsn

[Image: yZ6XsMs.jpg] #WWG1WGA
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442089
03-24-2020 06:38 PM

I hope idiot light worshipers don't issue warnings and then pay virulent zombies to traipse around purposely giving people the virus.
LOP Secret Agent
User ID: 433612
03-24-2020 06:40 PM

What if Trump uses the coronavirus to postpone elections and maintain a tight grip on power?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 536583
03-24-2020 06:43 PM

Rule of thumb: Whenever you see wiggle words like "could" or "might" in a headline, always mentally add "but probably not" to the end. And if a headline asks a question, the answer to that question is always "no."
He Man
Another day in paradise
03-24-2020 06:48 PM

Trump is so pathetic, he f*cks the whole response to covid19 horribly and then whines he is being blamed for the stupid sh*t he did and didn't do to be more effective early in the crisis. NOW trump wants to go back to business as usual to save his companies while he kills hundreds of thousands or millions of Americans with his bumbling and self serving BS plans. Scream1

‘Me me me me’: Trump’s latest self-pitying coronavirus Twitter meltdown buried in scorn

"President Donald Trump on Monday night went on a self-pitying rant about how unfairly he’s being treated by the media at a time when documented coronavirus cases are exploding throughout the United States.

In particular, Trump complained about the Times for published an editorial that accused the president of employing a “bungling, chaotic and dishonest start-stop approach” to fighting the coronavirus pandemic, while simultaneously praising the steady leadership so far provided by former Vice President Joe Biden.

Trump’s demand that the media treat him more fairly comes after the number of coronavirus cases in the U.S. has more than quadrupled in just the past five days.

Given this, many people following the president on Twitter hammered him thinking only of himself during a time of suffering for many Americans. Check out some reactions below.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 13h
This is the way the @nytimes finished a story on me. “You can see the contrast between the steady, assured, informed and strong leadership that VP Biden (Sleepy Joe) has shown, and the bungling, chaotic and dishonest start-stop approach that Mr. (not Pres.) Trump has shown....

Todd Poirier
@todd_poirier
Me me me me. Why is everyone so mean? Why am I not loved more. Why no parades? It's so unfair. People are haters because they don't get me. I'm not the loser, they are. They hate me because I'm so great. Jelly haters. I hate them. I'm going to my room. Losers.

7:54 PM - Mar 23, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
189 people are talking about this

Lee Coleman
@MTVNewBiz
Replying to @realDonaldTrump @nytimes
@nytimes is right... you are the worst #POTUS EVER!

Chris D. Jackson

@ChrisDJackson
Thank God we have @JoeBiden and @NYGovCuomo to provide wisdom and leadership during these trying times!

Chris B
@ChrisBEsq
Trump eliminated our pandemic response team. Trump believed China over our intelligence services. Trump closed the border with one country in a global economy, after the virus was already here. Trump lied and downplayed. Now Americans are paying the price.https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/21/short-term-thinking-trump-coronavirus-response-140883 …

MORE:
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/me-me-m...in-scorn/v

I'm F'ed."

Nov 8, 2013
Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2020 06:59 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 499597
03-24-2020 06:51 PM

Meh, you had me until Joe Biden and leadership were used in the same sentence.
Яudis
The Pragmatic Contrarian
User ID: 502710
03-24-2020 06:51 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-24-2020 06:38 PM)
I hope idiot light worshipers don't issue warnings and then pay virulent zombies to traipse around purposely giving people the virus.
What the Hell Do you think the DNC did to Get the Virus Started in the first place.

[Image: yZ6XsMs.jpg] #WWG1WGA
He Man
Another day in paradise
03-24-2020 06:52 PM

How many millions ?

Depends,... IT WILL BE MORE than the number that are going to die from a "depression" that Trump has no power over anyway.

At least we know enforced isolation lowers deaths,... the Dr's and experts can prove that with math and models based on current factual information.

Trump's lame claim that many will die in a depression is not based on any real facts, just Jared Kushner's assumptions and the both need to keep their real estate empires going, so they are risking millions of deaths, for their selfish business profits.

This is a BS plan by Trump and Kushner that will kill many people needlessly.

I'm F'ed."

Nov 8, 2013
Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2020 07:12 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 539694
03-24-2020 06:53 PM

This is why political sheep are in the greatest of danger.

Ease up. Or suffer the Rising.

Last warning!

If you find SUPPOSED agreement in bipartisanship, and sneak it through behind closed doors, at midnight.

Rest assured, any tyrannical bit in your bill will result in true bipartisanship of ACTION.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND.

YOU GO DIGITAL DOLLAR. YOU'RE ALL COOKED.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 539705
03-24-2020 06:54 PM

Who cares he is losing millions overnight . You need to get back to work you lazy slackers till you drop.
He Man
Another day in paradise
03-24-2020 06:54 PM

Яudis  Wrote: (03-24-2020 06:37 PM)
How many millions ?
Gazillions Of Millions!
Possibly Even More.
Quadrillions Of Gazillions Of Millions!
This Could Be Total WipeOut.
Gjdqppsn

I believe the virologists and epidemiologists way more than I believe a Russian propaganda spewing idiot like you.

Convince me why people should believe you over the science?

Better yet, do that in your own f*cking thread. Thanks.

I'm F'ed."

Nov 8, 2013
Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump
He Man
Another day in paradise
03-24-2020 06:55 PM

LOP Secret Agent  Wrote: (03-24-2020 06:40 PM)
What if Trump uses the coronavirus to postpone elections and maintain a tight grip on power?

You know that of course he is considering that. It will not work in the long run.

I'm F'ed."

Nov 8, 2013
Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication