News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Russia is aggressively exploiting the coronavirus pandemic to push disinformation
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 350320
03-25-2020 02:41 PM

Russia is aggressively exploiting the coronavirus pandemic to push disinformation
Advertisement
ICYMI: Russia is aggressively exploiting the coronavirus pandemic to push disinformation and weaken Western society, EU security services warn in a new report.

Quote:“The only ideology involved is usually to press on existing tensions in the targeted area’s society. A perfect example was, as cases spiked in Spain, we saw bot armies beginning to spread Spanish-language posts on social media that pushed theories about American responsibility but also using tensions over the Catalonian separatist movements to claim the government was going to ignore one ethnic group in favour of another.”

The EEAS report is said to list 80 examples of disinformation stretching from Spain to Ukraine, and to note that the 12th-most retweeted source of Spanish-language news in Spani had been from Russia’s state-funded RT Spain network.
  • Russia is aggressively exploiting the confusion and panic in Western countries over the coronavirus pandemic, a new report by the European Union’s foreign policy analysis service has found.

The report has not been made public, but was described to Business Insider by an intelligence official based in Belgium who tracks Russian operations.

“The overarching aim of Kremlin disinformation is to aggravate the public health crisis in Western countries … in line with the Kremlin’s broader strategy of attempting to subvert European societies,” the report said, according to Reuters.

The disinformation is coming in the form of country-specific messaging by social media bots that press on existing tensions in the targeted area’s society, the intelligence official said.

For example, when Spain saw a spike in cases, European officials saw bot armies spreading Spanish-language posts that discussed separatist movements in Catalonia and ethnic tensions, the official said.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/coron...rns-2020-3

©®êå†ꂅ
[Image: NtJBweH.gif]
“I am a ‘conspiracy theorist’.
I believe men and women of wealth and power conspire.
If you don’t think so, then you are what is called ‘an idiot’.
If you believe stuff but fear the label, you are what is called ‘a coward’.”
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2020 02:42 PM by spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ.) Quote this message in a reply
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
03-25-2020 03:53 PM

RE: Russia is aggressively exploiting the coronavirus pandemic to push disinformation

Quote this message in a reply
Upside Down
User ID: 539825
03-25-2020 03:59 PM

RE: Russia is aggressively exploiting the coronavirus pandemic to push disinformation
Russia wants to make Trump look like a good Dictator for America.

Putin owns Trump.

If you say no, then ask Trump to disclose his tax returns.

Candle
Reality are the hearts and minds of those who try.
Everything that is not illusion is confusion.

box
Damnrod
Pull my finger
User ID: 521254
03-25-2020 04:02 PM

They can afford to. They have very few cases

They were smart and sealed nearly 2,000 miles of borders almost immediately.

They didn't have limp wristed, pink haired, virtue signaling morons whining about bigotry and xenophobia. They took the necessary steps to protect their citizens..even the stupid ones.

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"...Thomas Jefferson

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it"...Thomas Jefferson

[Image: Freedom.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2020 04:03 PM by Damnrod.) Quote this message in a reply
Upside Down
User ID: 539825
03-25-2020 04:05 PM

Damnrod  Wrote: (03-25-2020 04:02 PM)

They didn't have limp wristed, pink haired, virtue signaling morons whining about bigotry and xenophobia. They took the necessary steps to protect their citizens..even the stupid ones.

eh bullshit.

go away putin/trump puppet.

Candle
Reality are the hearts and minds of those who try.
Everything that is not illusion is confusion.

box
Roddy
User ID: 516557
03-25-2020 04:06 PM

http://lunaticoutpost.com/user-12734.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I do not label myself. What I stand for is based on my own convictions, and I don't care which box - the left one or the right one - they happen to belong.
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
03-25-2020 04:23 PM

chuckle
and?

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2020 04:24 PM by spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 539854
03-25-2020 04:25 PM

I'd believe Russia over dogshit USA and Western poorope any day, how do you know if an amerika is lying? It's mouth is moving
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 521652
03-25-2020 04:34 PM

Well good for them. We need more disinformation around here. I was just saying the other day "Wow, no toilet paper and a shortage of disinformation. We're so doomed."
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
03-25-2020 05:18 PM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
03-25-2020 05:19 PM

Damnrod
Pull my finger
User ID: 521254
03-25-2020 05:20 PM

Upside Down  Wrote: (03-25-2020 04:05 PM)
Damnrod  Wrote: (03-25-2020 04:02 PM)

eh bullshit.

you do realize that not only are you a paranoid schizophrenic, you are a dumbass too

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"...Thomas Jefferson

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it"...Thomas Jefferson

[Image: Freedom.jpg]
el Jefe
User ID: 450686
03-25-2020 05:21 PM

Damnrod  Wrote: (03-25-2020 05:20 PM)
Upside Down  Wrote: (03-25-2020 04:05 PM)
eh bullshit.

you do realize that not only are you a paranoid schizophrenic, you are a dumbass too

Not a good combo there. chuckle
Яudis
The Pragmatic Contrarian
User ID: 502070
03-25-2020 05:22 PM

The REDS are Under Your Bed!
Fear The Russians!

[Image: yZ6XsMs.jpg] #WWG1WGA
Natura Naturans
User ID: 531098
03-25-2020 05:45 PM

WRONG! It is the AC that is aggressively exploiting the coronavirus pandemic to push disinformation

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication