News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

I cant even visit local 'Beauty Spots' during lockdown
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 391108
03-29-2020 01:08 PM

I cant even visit local 'Beauty Spots' during lockdown
Advertisement
So i crossed my road to walk on the south downs ( a 3 min walk from my doorstep ) and to use my allowed 1 hour excercise, then walk through the car park to see a police car. as i walked passed it the officer rolled downed his window to tell me i cannot go for a walk on the countryside which also has no farm areas either to contaminate. It would of been a 40-45 min walk but i was denied. So i came home to look up my rights and that and then found this on the local herald's website. Also the place is a big enough area that you do not bump in to people on dog walking rush hour.
https://www.worthingherald.co.uk/news/pe...ot-2521490
this is just 2 mins up the road from me, i believe they are doing this everywhere near me.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 537735
03-29-2020 01:15 PM

RE: I cant even visit local 'Beauty Spots' during lockdown
You can exercise locally. It's just the plod exceeding their authority as usual.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 534788
03-29-2020 01:33 PM

If you are a 3min walk from mill hill then the police would not be stopping you, while they are over reaching themselves by stopping people driving to beauty spots if you lived a 3 min walk you not be using the paths the cars do.

I live backing onto the downs and there are loads of paths to and from them that locals use, who in their right mind would use routes used by the general public know the police have their heads up their bums or indeed want to bump into visitors..
BeelzeBoop
【GROOVERIFIC BABY】
User ID: 529722
03-29-2020 01:36 PM

That's beyond messed up. That's absolutely martial law.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
[Image: HLQpp3f.gif]

・VENI VIDI CASTRATAVI ILLEGITIMOS・

[Image: DmahCLp.gif]

~BALL BUSTING SINCE 1992 AND LOVING IT~
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 534788
03-29-2020 01:48 PM

IToldYouSo  Wrote: (03-29-2020 01:36 PM)

Not really, the U.K. doesn’t have enough police or military to enforce anything, more a show for the media.. in this instance Sussex police has 3000 officers to police 1.4m people spread out over 700 square miles most of which is rural. most local police stations have closed, so most small towns and villages have no police presence at all.. all in all the police are on the back foot and have no way to enforce a lockdown..
GrimShaw
Asinus Asinum Fricat
User ID: 533410
03-29-2020 01:55 PM

No.. it is not. It's not far off

But martial law comes with

[Image: 57b1e255ce38f231008b6bae?width=1100&...;auto=webp]
PuddyCat
⚡⚡I Want Tuna⚡⚡
User ID: 538926
03-29-2020 01:59 PM

GrimShaw  Wrote: (03-29-2020 01:55 PM)

No.. it is not. It's not far off

But martial law comes with

[Image: 57b1e255ce38f231008b6bae?width=1100&...;auto=webp]

Precisely why we need superman Gdkifmqq

Politics only interests me because it transforms
people into dribbling nincompoops (The World Is Mad)

[Image: GxjfUI3.gif]
Spiddy
User ID: 540162
03-29-2020 02:13 PM

Not really having any problems here.
Was out for four hours with the dogs yesterday and another hour later in the evening.
Then again I live in a city and that makes me more difficult to spot I guess.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 540270
03-29-2020 02:38 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-29-2020 01:08 PM)
So i crossed my road to walk on the south downs ( a 3 min walk from my doorstep ) and to use my allowed 1 hour excercise, then walk through the car park to see a police car. as i walked passed it the officer rolled downed his window to tell me i cannot go for a walk on the countryside which also has no farm areas either to contaminate. It would of been a 40-45 min walk but i was denied. So i came home to look up my rights and that and then found this on the local herald's website. Also the place is a big enough area that you do not bump in to people on dog walking rush hour.
this is just 2 mins up the road from me, i believe they are doing this everywhere near me.

So here is what you do and you'd better get used to doing this for a long long time ahead.

All the main routes into all beauty spots are going to be monitored. But if you know the area well you will have noticed other access poits over time. It could be through a bramble bush, up a badger run or deer path but there is always lots of ways of getting in. The animals don't use the main entrance let's put it that way.

Camouflage yourself with daffodils and green shrubs. Black your teeth out with mud. Go out an hour before dark and get used to moving around in stealth mode. Once you have mastered all this make a new post here, call it something like 'I have learnt how to move in the dark with no light' then I'll contact you again and you can join my army chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-29-2020 04:17 PM

Spiddy  Wrote: (03-29-2020 02:13 PM)
Was out for four hours with the dogs yesterday and another hour later in the evening.

that what i was doing, dont normally take him to parks as he is a big pup still and frightens other dog owners when he rushes to play with other dogs chuckle so i walk him in less populated areas. And to be honest every dog walker seems to be out at the moment.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-29-2020 04:21 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-29-2020 02:38 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-29-2020 01:08 PM)

So here is what you do and you'd better get used to doing this for a long long time ahead.

All the main routes into all beauty spots are going to be monitored. But if you know the area well you will have noticed other access poits over time. It could be through a bramble bush, up a badger run or deer path but there is always lots of ways of getting in. The animals don't use the main entrance let's put it that way.

Camouflage yourself with daffodils and green shrubs. Black your teeth out with mud. Go out an hour before dark and get used to moving around in stealth mode. Once you have mastered all this make a new post here, call it something like 'I have learnt how to move in the dark with no light' then I'll contact you again and you can join my army chuckle

i will find local disused smuggling tunnels and start walking them when bored
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 412521
03-29-2020 04:26 PM

awwww , Bless your heart , op.
Heartflowers
Spiddy
User ID: 540184
03-29-2020 04:56 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-29-2020 04:17 PM)
Spiddy  Wrote: (03-29-2020 02:13 PM)

that what i was doing, dont normally take him to parks as he is a big pup still and frightens other dog owners when he rushes to play with other dogs chuckle so i walk him in less populated areas. And to be honest every dog walker seems to be out at the moment.

Social distancing is easy when you have a couple of large dogs.chuckle

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
The Ghost Of LOP
User ID: 539565
03-29-2020 05:14 PM

Where are your papers citizen ?
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-29-2020 05:42 PM

The Ghost Of LOP  Wrote: (03-29-2020 05:14 PM)
Where are your papers citizen ?

I got this letter
https://ibb.co/G9DpXkX
https://ibb.co/r0gxhsj
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication