News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

What "vector study" was USAMRIID and the WHO conducting when COVID broke out?
Your Worst Nightmare
User ID: 310624
05-22-2020 05:51 AM

What "vector study" was USAMRIID and the WHO conducting when COVID broke out?
Advertisement
Recall, USAMRIID closed last year for serious safety violations, when I was there in the 80s they'd a slew of outbreak problems, due in part to leaky autoclaves and the way they dispose of their autoclaved lab waste (feeding it to livestock). Also, I was medically tortured on more than one occasion, while many of my comrades were flat out murdered the result of a Sandfly Fever Protocol that literally amounts to a war crime against humanity. And by the legal and ethical standards seen in the case law of US v. Stanley (1987), the Federal Government can literally declare the entire nation guinea pigs under "national security" and do as they please.

Also, Congress has been trying to get to the bottom of Lyme Disease for a long time now, they suspect USAMRIID released ticks dosed with Lyme Disease, which I'm certain happened. To this, I was at USAMRIID in the 80s when they and the WHO released mosquitoes dosed with West Mile Virus under the guise of a "vector study". I say that USAMRIID and the WHO have for decades been manufacturing and releasing diseases and toxins into the environment, to make money on vaccines, healthcare, and for reasons of eugenics and population control. Holdren's and Erlich's eugenics masterpiece "Bioscience" was prominent literature with USAMRIID's ethics and research councils, it's their blueprint for a program of Eugenics on a global scale.

That's why I believe COVID19 is just another in a slew of "vector studies" foisted upon a gullible world by USAMRIID and the WHO. Only this time they got caught, so they invented a pandemic to waylay responsibility for the whole thing. It seems this time they were using bats as a vector to spread COVID, whatever it is exactly who knows, but it could be a form of rabies or malaria. I say this because I saw a news story about adding rabies to the COVID vaccine, then there's the stories about using antimalarial drug (hydroquinine) to treat COVID.

The maniacs at USAMRIID and the WHO will say they've a "natural right" to control the population, but we didn't consent to that. We cannot let these maniacs get away with their horrific crimes any longer, because they really do want to pump us full of a life changing vaccine, something that has nothing to do with treating COVID but is rather at Eugenics.

"Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16)
Quote this message in a reply
NormalIsSubjective

User ID: 538750
05-22-2020 06:25 AM

RE: What "vector study" was USAMRIID and the WHO conducting when COVID broke...
Popcorn
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 547116
05-22-2020 04:29 PM

Your Worst Nightmare  Wrote: (05-22-2020 05:51 AM)
Recall, USAMRIID closed last year for serious safety violations, when I was there in the 80s they'd a slew of outbreak problems, due in part to leaky autoclaves and the way they dispose of their autoclaved lab waste (feeding it to livestock). Also, I was medically tortured on more than one occasion, while many of my comrades were flat out murdered the result of a Sandfly Fever Protocol that literally amounts to a war crime against humanity. And by the legal and ethical standards seen in the case law of US v. Stanley (1987), the Federal Government can literally declare the entire nation guinea pigs under "national security" and do as they please.

Also, Congress has been trying to get to the bottom of Lyme Disease for a long time now, they suspect USAMRIID released ticks dosed with Lyme Disease, which I'm certain happened. To this, I was at USAMRIID in the 80s when they and the WHO released mosquitoes dosed with West Mile Virus under the guise of a "vector study". I say that USAMRIID and the WHO have for decades been manufacturing and releasing diseases and toxins into the environment, to make money on vaccines, healthcare, and for reasons of eugenics and population control. Holdren's and Erlich's eugenics masterpiece "Bioscience" was prominent literature with USAMRIID's ethics and research councils, it's their blueprint for a program of Eugenics on a global scale.

That's why I believe COVID19 is just another in a slew of "vector studies" foisted upon a gullible world by USAMRIID and the WHO. Only this time they got caught, so they invented a pandemic to waylay responsibility for the whole thing. It seems this time they were using bats as a vector to spread COVID, whatever it is exactly who knows, but it could be a form of rabies or malaria. I say this because I saw a news story about adding rabies to the COVID vaccine, then there's the stories about using antimalarial drug (hydroquinine) to treat COVID.

The maniacs at USAMRIID and the WHO will say they've a "natural right" to control the population, but we didn't consent to that. We cannot let these maniacs get away with their horrific crimes any longer, because they really do want to pump us full of a life changing vaccine, something that has nothing to do with treating COVID but is rather at Eugenics.

Trump did that..he gave the medical industry the authorization to allow drs to have more "flexibility" in their treatments and diagnosing.
That means they can do what they want. And if that isn't enough..ask for a hard copy of what any hosputal or dr has you electronically sign. It basically says in the first paragraph that you give your oermission to let them do what they feel is in the best course of treatment. Using intravenous methods. Also gives them the authority to allow a third party to listen in on your conversations with drs. You are suppose to have an option because there is a place you can check i agree or disagree but they don't allow you to have a dhoice if younwant treatment of any sort.
So...basically, until the president removes that flexibility and puts restrictions back on the drs and the med industry..your health is pwned by them.

doomed
BeelzeBoop
【GROOVERIFIC BABY】
User ID: 492702
05-22-2020 05:14 PM

Your Worst Nightmare  Wrote: (05-22-2020 05:51 AM)

watch a movie called UNDER OUR SKIN. It's a docu about ppl with chronic lyme. You will be quite interested to see how conventional medicine regards it, and findings that may prove its even sexually transmitable, and OBS and dementia can be trwated with antibiotics,because its really untreated lyme

west Nile warranted spraying of God knows what,Here in nyc ,for decades.
I suspect whatever they spray, which still goes on even now, has nothing to do with killing mosquitos

~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: HLQpp3f.gif]

・VENI VIDI CASTRATAVI ILLEGITIMOS・

[Image: DmahCLp.gif]

~SAVE US FROM THE RONA~
Your Worst Nightmare
05-22-2020 07:05 PM

Thank you for the pin. I've been speaking frankly here the past couple of months about my experiences as a MRV at USAMRIID, it's not an easy thing to talk about, folks can review my thread and post history. Make no mistake about what I'm saying here, USAMRIID and the WHO have been committing war crimes against humanity for decades, they literally manufacture diseases and disease toxins then release them into the environment. I believe a "vector study" angle offers them plausible deniability, they can simply say they made a mistake. Senator Kennedy has been saying the CDC is really a vaccine manufacturing company, but I wonder if he fully understands the scope of what's going on, that USAMRIID and the WHO manufacture and distribute disease organisms in such a manner as to facilitate a market for vaccines.

Besides a program of Eugenics, I believe their intent is to industrialize human misery, to create a kind of planetary busy work with vaccines and healthcare. I believe the Vatican is aware and approves of these operations, Catholics believe in a nonsense called Natural Rights, so for them such crimes can be rationalized, after all there's an abortion method of Eugenics, what's that compared to a method of Eugenics that releases biowarfare agents into the environment. Population control is important when so many receive government and corporate pensions, such people can't live to ripe old ages and drain those pensions, so the government has a Eugenics program to shorten all of our lives. How's that for equality?

"Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16)
Your Worst Nightmare
05-22-2020 07:14 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-22-2020 04:29 PM)
Trump did that..he gave the medical industry the authorization to allow drs to have more "flexibility" in their treatments and diagnosing.
That means they can do what they want. And if that isn't enough..ask for a hard copy of what any hosputal or dr has you electronically sign. It basically says in the first paragraph that you give your oermission to let them do what they feel is in the best course of treatment. Using intravenous methods. Also gives them the authority to allow a third party to listen in on your conversations with drs. You are suppose to have an option because there is a place you can check i agree or disagree but they don't allow you to have a dhoice if younwant treatment of any sort.
So...basically, until the president removes that flexibility and puts restrictions back on the drs and the med industry..your health is pwned by them.

doomed

It's idiotic to think Trump did all that when it was business in collusion with the Deep State which did all that. Moreover, this thread isn't about bashing Trump, it's about exposing and stopping war crimes against humanity.

Soul.
User ID: 508466
05-22-2020 07:15 PM

Your Worst Nightmare  Wrote: (05-22-2020 07:14 PM)
It's idiotic to think Trump did all that when it was business in collusion with the Deep State which did all that. Moreover, this thread isn't about bashing Trump, it's about exposing and stopping war crimes against humanity.

Oh so its a thread about bullshit

so of course it was pinned
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2020 07:16 PM by Soul..) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438146
05-22-2020 07:52 PM

Soul.  Wrote: (05-22-2020 07:15 PM)

It should be. We should be aware that we have been exposed to debilitating bacteria/fungus for decades, going back to the 1950s, if not before. Trump was nowhere near the upper echelon in the political realm when the real Treason was going on behind closed doors, in hidden laboratories, manned by evil men in white lab coats. Believe it!
The Ghost of Trix
User ID: 540394
05-22-2020 08:22 PM

the WHO got caught,

donny exposed them to the world,

but the dems are trying to use the economy as cannon fodder and destroy the middle class,

to distract people,

covid is a scam
chuck
User ID: 547103
05-22-2020 10:17 PM

I was hoping for this Popcorn But all I got was this Piqljkdk 1 star.
Your Worst Nightmare
05-22-2020 11:53 PM

MRVs were slaughtered via the Sandly Fever Protocol, I believe to get Ribavirin rammed through FDA approval. MRVs were abused via the eColi/Shigella Protocol, I believe to get Aspartame rammed through FDA approval. I believe Chief of MRVs Maj. Gilcin Meadors III abused his rank and position to do these things, conspiring with Donald Rumsfeld and Searle, and the maker of Ribavirin. I say this because he showed a keen interest in these two products when they were approved by the FDA, he walked around the institute practically bragging about how great they were, "Aspartame is great stuff just like sugar! Ribavirin is the wave of the future!" That sort of thing. And I believe Aspartame has its roots in a folk remedy used on the Korean DMZ to treat diarrhea.

When I first heard about 20 years ago that Aspartame is made from ecoli bacteria, I suspected he Shigella Protocol was just a front. When the West Nile Virus outbreak happened, there was no doubt in my mind the reason. It's a very difficult proposition to believe that USAMRIID and the WHO have for decades been deliberately poisoning the planet, but the facts speak for themselves.

And we're still looking at WWIII here, people. I remain confident that Russia will invade across the Bering Strait, while the Mexican Army supported by the Chicoms also invades. I also remain confident that biological warfare outbreaks will continue to occur, followed by the detonation of neutron bombs to "decontaminate" large cities. China doesn't have ghost cities in the form of some of the world's great cities for no reason, they were built to accommodate massive immigration from the West.

Your Worst Nightmare
05-22-2020 11:54 PM

chuck  Wrote: (05-22-2020 10:17 PM)
I was hoping for this Popcorn But all I got was this Piqljkdk 1 star.

Sorry for you, maybe watch 'Scooby Doo' cartoons if you want to be entertained.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 547158
05-22-2020 11:56 PM

the same morons who believe this believe in stupid sh*t like nanobots in vaccines Jptdknpa
Your Worst Nightmare
05-22-2020 11:57 PM

Soul.  Wrote: (05-22-2020 07:15 PM)

Such a stupid comment shows that you've no common sense, which is why TPTB are culling us, because of idiots like you. chuckle

Your Worst Nightmare
05-22-2020 11:58 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-22-2020 11:56 PM)
the same morons who believe this believe in stupid sh*t like nanobots in vaccines Jptdknpa

I see, so you worked in biological warfare for how long?

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication