News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Possum has joined in with a Large Pack of Raccoons
seasnake
User ID: 67904
05-22-2020 10:33 PM

banana Possum has joined in with a Large Pack of Raccoons
Advertisement
For the last several nights I have watched a group of four to five large raccoons enter the backyard along with a fairly young possum, that is about half the size of an adult. I thought perhaps they were traveling together but wasn't certain until the events of last night.

Last night I watched the raccoons and the possum enter the backyard together and saw the possum walk side by side with two different raccoons. Then all the raccoons went to separate dishes to eat. The possum wasn't quite sure what it wanted.

I then saw the possum go over and share a small dish of cat food with one of the raccoons. The raccoon didn't object at all and was happy to share, but the possum only wanted a couple bites before deciding it wasn't hungry for dry cat food and wanted something else.

The possum then walked right next to me to see what the raccoon near the sliding glass door was eating. That raccoon had a small piece of apple pie. The possum decided it wanted some. The raccoon didn't object at all, and simply took a small bite to chew, and then pushed the dish towards the possum who too took a bite. Then the raccoon pulled the dish over to itself, took another bite, and once more pushed it towards the possum, then the possum took its next bite. They did this until the pie was gone.

I guess it doesn't become more clear cut than that.

Possums and raccoons are pairing off into hunting groups in Texas suburbs
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-64875.html
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2020 10:40 PM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465738
05-22-2020 10:37 PM

RE: Possum has joined in with a Large Pack of Raccoons
Great post. Enjoyed it.
Quote this message in a reply
Uppity Me
User ID: 523352
05-22-2020 10:52 PM

I'd feed them
my weakness is cute animals that want to be my friend

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2020 10:53 PM by Uppity Me.) Quote this message in a reply
Krampus
User ID: 547151
05-22-2020 10:54 PM

Did you know there is a Racoon cafe in Seoul?

[Image: A97caO1.jpg]
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain
Mr ifnoc nli
lop guest
User ID: 547077
05-22-2020 11:02 PM

What next? Badgers and Wolverine open up Rave Clubs??

Is it not terrible when animals adapt more diversely to humans, then we do?

Indeed, Nature helps itself, that is why Nature Always Finds A Way.

We will sway and rock like GIGAKICKERS! Nature takes it all. Nature is Cosmological. It carries CODES. Throughout everything as we understand it. Earth is a Goddess/Mother/Nursery. The goal to all of this. Idk really. Other than Live to Learn/Love to leave. I'm going to take nap. Later. :)
seasnake
05-22-2020 11:18 PM

Uppity Me  Wrote: (05-22-2020 10:52 PM)
I'd feed them
my weakness is cute animals that want to be my friend

A few of the raccoons like to reach out and pull me towards them, hoping that I'll sit down next to them and feed them by hand. A couple of them have become really adept at using and guiding my hand around like it is a kitchen utensil.

One of my favorite stories is the time I fed two raccoons by hand at once. I'm quite used to my hands being pulled back and forth in a tug-o-war for who gets fed, but that one time was a bit different. They each were happy controlling their own hand, except one of the raccoons didn't like me feeding the other one. So it decided that it should attack my hand that was feeding the other raccoon while cuddling up with my hand that was feeding it. Even after I stopped feeding the other raccoon, that one raccoon still played its good hand bad hand game.

Lots of kits now. When the kits first show up they don't listen to their moms very well, then about a week later their moms have them trained pretty well, and its fun watching their mothers calling out different commands and watching the kits instantly respond as though they were part of some sort of well trained army.

One kit currently wants to attack my sock every night when it comes. I am like the size of the Empire State Building, next to it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-22-2020 11:30 PM

I hate to say it but my grandpappy used to hunt them.

When we visited him for the holidays he had his ***** dogs in cages out back.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-22-2020 11:34 PM

Wonder if it censors bible versus like this one site I used to post on.

And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?
Uppity Me
User ID: 523352
05-22-2020 11:44 PM

Krampus  Wrote: (05-22-2020 10:54 PM)
Did you know there is a Racoon cafe in Seoul?

that's the cafe I want to dine at

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 547011
05-22-2020 11:54 PM

Animals ARE AWESOME! Even wild animals which most people are brainwashed to dislike!!

Raccoons are EXTREMELY SMART animals, and there has been one in my yard which I have been feeding with cat fod and scraps. It comes around every night between 10-10:30 pm and makes its appearance showing itself through my sliding glass door as I am watching tv before bed. It is almost close to coming up to me and I will happily pet it when it does.

Ignorant people are afraid of rabies and stuff, but I know that this is all BS. Animals are actually less harmful than people when it comes to catching something.

I have been scratched and bitten many times by animals simply playing and I am totally fine after decades. And my family has endured the same -- none of us needed a rabbis shot ever. Nor have myself and other family members ever needed a tetanus shot for walking barefoot outside and steeping on rusty nails.

They are BS'ing us on a lot of things in life.
seasnake
05-23-2020 12:49 AM

Food wise I found that possums prefer turkey lunchmeat more than anything else, followed by apple pie.

Raccoons on the other hand all seem to have a bit different of taste for food, and what they prefer tends to also run in their family. In general they seem to like in order: pecan based energy oat bars cut down into little raccoon sized pieces, apple pie also cut into small pieces, and dry cat food. Raccoons that have just had kits tend to always prefer dry cat food. Kits seem to enjoy tiny little colored marshmallows, which is good since a bag of that runs only around a dollar each and fills a whole lot of tiny little dishes.

I tried other types of bars, and none of them wanted to eat the other ones. The love this one. Costs around $9.00 at Sam's Club for a box of 36. I cut each bar in half and then from side to side, making between 12 to 14 pieces out of each bar, which I then separate into two different tiny white porcelain dishes. A full grown raccoon can only eat 1.5 bars. These bars are really good, so nice to have for self as well.

[Image: large_583974ea-eebe-410f-b44b-b9b79b4093bd.png]

A large apple pie from Sam's Club, runs just under $9.00, and a full grown raccoon can typically become full on half a piece. I put out half a piece of pie in two separate dishes, and a pie last a good week or just over. Sometimes I'll have a piece.

[Image: sams-club-apple-pie.jpg?resize=1024%2C53...;strip=all]

[Image: heap-tiny-marshmallows-yellow-green-blue...616266.jpg]

The key to doing feeding is to separate dishes apart and to try and have a water dish next to the energy oat bars as the raccoons really like to dip them into the water. Raccoons that don't have to fight over food dishes become very friendly and social really quick.

They don't mind being handed the energy oat bar pieces, or even accepting them in their mouths. They prefer to eat the little marshmallows alone. Apple pie, they prefer you to feed them by hand as they would rather get your hand messy over theirs. They will also try to use your hand as a kitchen utensil when it comes to eating apple pie.

Some male raccoons might like turkey lunchmeat, but they seem to be in the minority. i can't get either raccoons nor possums to eat roast beef lunchmeat. Even when I mix beef and turkey lunchmeat together, they pick out the beef and toss it aside.

Raccoons also really appreciate having a bird bath. At least one of them always takes a batch before coming to eat. Quite a few will also take a bath after eating. I have cement blocks that make a stairway up to the bird bath. Mother raccoons will also sometimes sit in it with a kit and wash it.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2020 12:55 AM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 508819
05-23-2020 02:06 AM

Fattening him up...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 539311
05-23-2020 03:32 AM

I’ve been feeding a possum for about 7 years. When it was small something tore one of its ears into 2 flaps. It hasn’t been picky with the leftovers I throw out but usually leaves the old bread for other animals. The raccoons are skittish because of my daughter’s hound and don’t get as friendly as the possum. The dog makes a lot of noise when animals come to visit.
Strategos
Against Dystopia
User ID: 455233
05-23-2020 03:34 AM

seasnake  Wrote: (05-22-2020 10:33 PM)
For the last several nights I have watched a group of four to five large raccoons enter the backyard along with a fairly young possum, that is about half the size of an adult. I thought perhaps they were traveling together but wasn't certain until the events of last night.

Last night I watched the raccoons and the possum enter the backyard together and saw the possum walk side by side with two different raccoons. Then all the raccoons went to separate dishes to eat. The possum wasn't quite sure what it wanted.

I then saw the possum go over and share a small dish of cat food with one of the raccoons. The raccoon didn't object at all and was happy to share, but the possum only wanted a couple bites before deciding it wasn't hungry for dry cat food and wanted something else.

The possum then walked right next to me to see what the raccoon near the sliding glass door was eating. That raccoon had a small piece of apple pie. The possum decided it wanted some. The raccoon didn't object at all, and simply took a small bite to chew, and then pushed the dish towards the possum who too took a bite. Then the raccoon pulled the dish over to itself, took another bite, and once more pushed it towards the possum, then the possum took its next bite. They did this until the pie was gone.

I guess it doesn't become more clear cut than that.

Possums and raccoons are pairing off into hunting groups in Texas suburbs
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-64875.html

They are evolving!!!!!

lewrockwell.com
whatreallyhappened.com
mises.org
thunderbolts.info
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 547011
05-23-2020 03:37 AM

seasnake  Wrote: (05-23-2020 12:49 AM)
Food wise I found that possums prefer turkey lunchmeat more than anything else, followed by apple pie.

Raccoons on the other hand all seem to have a bit different of taste for food, and what they prefer tends to also run in their family. In general they seem to like in order: pecan based energy oat bars cut down into little raccoon sized pieces, apple pie also cut into small pieces, and dry cat food. Raccoons that have just had kits tend to always prefer dry cat food. Kits seem to enjoy tiny little colored marshmallows, which is good since a bag of that runs only around a dollar each and fills a whole lot of tiny little dishes.

I tried other types of bars, and none of them wanted to eat the other ones. The love this one. Costs around $9.00 at Sam's Club for a box of 36. I cut each bar in half and then from side to side, making between 12 to 14 pieces out of each bar, which I then separate into two different tiny white porcelain dishes. A full grown raccoon can only eat 1.5 bars. These bars are really good, so nice to have for self as well.

link to image: https://d2d8wwwkmhfcva.cloudfront.net/80...4093bd.png

A large apple pie from Sam's Club, runs just under $9.00, and a full grown raccoon can typically become full on half a piece. I put out half a piece of pie in two separate dishes, and a pie last a good week or just over. Sometimes I'll have a piece.

link to image: https://hip2save.com/wp-content/uploads/...&strip=all

link to image: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/heap-tin...616266.jpg

The key to doing feeding is to separate dishes apart and to try and have a water dish next to the energy oat bars as the raccoons really like to dip them into the water. Raccoons that don't have to fight over food dishes become very friendly and social really quick.

They don't mind being handed the energy oat bar pieces, or even accepting them in their mouths. They prefer to eat the little marshmallows alone. Apple pie, they prefer you to feed them by hand as they would rather get your hand messy over theirs. They will also try to use your hand as a kitchen utensil when it comes to eating apple pie.

Some male raccoons might like turkey lunchmeat, but they seem to be in the minority. i can't get either raccoons nor possums to eat roast beef lunchmeat. Even when I mix beef and turkey lunchmeat together, they pick out the beef and toss it aside.

Raccoons also really appreciate having a bird bath. At least one of them always takes a batch before coming to eat. Quite a few will also take a bath after eating. I have cement blocks that make a stairway up to the bird bath. Mother raccoons will also sometimes sit in it with a kit and wash it.

Thanks for the great info!!!!! Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication