News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Fauci Flips On Lockdown: Staying Home Too Long Could Cause ‘Irreparable Damage’
Black [email protected]
We All Watching
User ID: 542762
05-23-2020 12:10 AM

devil Fauci Flips On Lockdown: Staying Home Too Long Could Cause ‘Irreparable Damage’
Advertisement
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/22/fauci...ble-damage

Sometimes you gotta play the role of the fool,
To fool the fool who thinks they're fooling you

[Image: elmmqwu.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
the Questeon?
User ID: 543451
05-23-2020 01:05 AM

RE: Fauci Flips On Lockdown: Staying Home Too Long Could Cause ‘Irreparable Damage’
he is a fence rider

Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue.
Barry Goldwater

whoever is asking ? is acting as-king...Gordon Hall
Dr. Woo

User ID: 53145
05-23-2020 02:05 AM

RE: Fauci Flips On Lockdown: Staying Home Too Long Could Cause ‘Irreparable Damage’
You gotta be kidding me. WTlF

pin requested 5 stars for breaking this here
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2020 02:06 AM by Dr. Woo.) Quote this message in a reply
Dr. Woo

05-23-2020 02:08 AM

those f*ckin assholes. This pisses me off. Unbelievable

What say all of you lock down cultists? yes I said it
GrimShaw
Asinus Asinum Fricat
User ID: 533410
05-23-2020 02:10 AM

God he's adulting again. Making Trump look bad again. FIRE HIM
Dr. Woo

05-23-2020 02:17 AM

Quote:“I don’t want people to think that any of us feel that staying locked down for prolonged period of time is the way to go,” Fauci continued. “We had to do that when we had the explosion of cases, but now is the time depending upon where you are and what your situation is, to look at reopening the economy, reopening the country to try to get back to some degree of normal. I’m totally in favor of that if it’s done in the proper way in the appropriate setting.”

Way to back peddle out of taking blame for wasting the world wide economy over a total non threat, that has ended up being a big nothing burger.

He was just doing what he was told to do, who knows what threats are in the NDA he signed when he sold his soul
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2020 02:17 AM by Dr. Woo.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421819
05-23-2020 02:17 AM

GrimShaw  Wrote: (05-23-2020 02:10 AM)
God he's adulting again.

You should try it. chuckle
SombieZith
Vote- Asteroid/Comet 2020
User ID: 547077
05-23-2020 02:21 AM

Black [email protected]  Wrote: (05-23-2020 12:10 AM)
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/22/fauci...ble-damage

Sit Uboo Sit!

Good Dog.

Woof!

I'm here to chew bubble gum. So you better give me some.

RIP Galaxy Candle

Good Bye demons :p

Asteroid/Comet 2020- "Just get it tf over with already!" Is belonging to Mr ifnoc. ©Pending.

Doomgasm Guru since 08
Isabella
User ID: 527189
05-23-2020 02:30 AM

FFS!

He didn't flip on sh*t..

"“I don’t want people to think that any of us feel that staying locked down for prolonged period of time is the way to go,” Fauci continued. “We had to do that when we had the explosion of cases, but now is the time depending upon where you are and what your situation is, to look at reopening the economy, reopening the country to try to get back to some degree of normal. I’m totally in favor of that if it’s done in the proper way in the appropriate setting.”

Fauci concluded by saying that he did still have concerns that some areas might bypass the benchmarks for safe reopening and cause an unmanageable spike in cases, but reiterated that it was time to consider taking steps to reopen as soon as your area could do so in a safe and responsible manner."

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 547158
05-23-2020 02:33 AM

Dr. Woo  Wrote: (05-23-2020 02:17 AM)
Quote:“I don’t want people to think that any of us feel that staying locked down for prolonged period of time is the way to go,” Fauci continued. “We had to do that when we had the explosion of cases, but now is the time depending upon where you are and what your situation is, to look at reopening the economy, reopening the country to try to get back to some degree of normal. I’m totally in favor of that if it’s done in the proper way in the appropriate setting.”

Way to back peddle out of taking blame for wasting the world wide economy over a total non threat, that has ended up being a big nothing burger.

He was just doing what he was told to do, who knows what threats are in the NDA he signed when he sold his soul

Lmao there's nothing wrong with what he's saying, he's right.
you fauci haters are moronic, seriously
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-23-2020 02:34 AM

Isabella  Wrote: (05-23-2020 02:30 AM)
FFS!

He didn't flip on sh*t..

"“I don’t want people to think that any of us feel that staying locked down for prolonged period of time is the way to go,” Fauci continued. “We had to do that when we had the explosion of cases, but now is the time depending upon where you are and what your situation is, to look at reopening the economy, reopening the country to try to get back to some degree of normal. I’m totally in favor of that if it’s done in the proper way in the appropriate setting.”

Fauci concluded by saying that he did still have concerns that some areas might bypass the benchmarks for safe reopening and cause an unmanageable spike in cases, but reiterated that it was time to consider taking steps to reopen as soon as your area could do so in a safe and responsible manner."

who pins this garbage without doing their homework.
Dr. Woo

05-23-2020 02:36 AM

7 deaths per million people. Pandemic my ass
Isabella
User ID: 527189
05-23-2020 02:42 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-23-2020 02:34 AM)
Isabella  Wrote: (05-23-2020 02:30 AM)
FFS!

He didn't flip on sh*t..

who pins this garbage without doing their homework.

The closet right-winger....chuckle

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 524221
05-23-2020 02:42 AM

#FireFauci fireb
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-23-2020 02:43 AM

Dr. Woo  Wrote: (05-23-2020 02:36 AM)
7 deaths per million people. Pandemic my ass

in brazil 21,000 new covid cases in less than 24 hours.
get your head out your arse
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication