News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.74 Average

Russia paid the Taliban BOUNTIES for killing US troops - Trump knew for MONTHS (merged.)
general mishka
User ID: 548565
06-26-2020 09:59 PM

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill US Troops
Advertisement
https://dnyuz.com/2020/06/26/russia-secr...ence-says/

WASHINGTON — American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops
Quote this message in a reply
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426524
06-26-2020 10:19 PM

kickit Russia offered $$$ bounties to Taliban to kill US troops, Trump has done nothing
What a compromised and corrupt POS that Trump is. Scream1

Trump is so afraid of Putin that he is not going to do anything to piss Putin off, even when Putin is ordering the Russian intelligence units to give Taliban connected militants cash bounties - blood money for killing US troops. Scream1

Trump wants the $$$ Billions in loans to the Trump corporations to continue from the Russian intelligence connected oligarchs, giving so much money to Trump through Deutsche bank. Scream1

Trump is corrupt and compromised to the point where he is going to do nothing about this because he gets too much from Putin and Trump is compromised by Russian intelligence. Scream1

Trump administration has refused to respond after learning Russia offered bounties for killing US troops: report

"President Donald Trump has refused to authorize any response after being briefed that Russia was offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops, according to a bombshell new report in The New York Times.

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported, citing “officials briefed on the matter.”

“The United States concluded months ago that the Russian unit, which has been linked to assassination attempts and other covert operations in Europe intended to destabilize the West or take revenge on turncoats, had covertly offered rewards for successful attacks last year,” The Times explained. “Islamist militants, or armed criminal elements closely associated with them, are believed to have collected some bounty money, the officials said. Twenty Americans were killed in combat in Afghanistan in 2019, but it was not clear which killings were under suspicion.”

Trump was offered options to respond, but has taken no action.

“The intelligence finding was briefed to President Trump, and the White House’s National Security Council discussed the problem at an interagency meeting in late March, the officials said. Officials developed a menu of potential options — starting with making a diplomatic complaint to Moscow and a demand that it stop, along with an escalating series of sanctions and other possible responses, but the White House has yet to authorize any step, the officials said,” the newspaper explained. “Any involvement with the Taliban that resulted in the deaths of American troops would also be a huge escalation of Russia’s so-called hybrid war against the United States, a strategy of destabilizing adversaries through a combination of such tactics as cyberattacks, the spread of fake news and covert and deniable military operations.”

"

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/trump-a...ps-report/

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

"Oh My God. This is terrible. This is the End of my Presidency.
I'm F'ed."
Trump: 2017

"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible."
Nov 8, 2013
Donald J. Trump

"I don't take responsibility at all." — March 13, 2020.
Donald J. Trump
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 551376
06-26-2020 10:21 PM

RE: Russia offered $$$ bounties to Taliban to kill US troops, Trump has done nothing
hahahah The New York Times! Rofl
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 443451
06-26-2020 10:21 PM

RE: Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill US Troops
I doubt they needed a cash incentive to kill foreigners running around their country shooting the place up, but if it was offered they probably took it, I certainly would if I were in their shoes.
Logros
User ID: 362281
06-26-2020 10:24 PM

I'm sure we did the same thing when we were trying to get Russia out of Afghanistan before we went in there.

I mean how else would they have got their hands on all those stingers and tow missles?
general mishka
06-26-2020 10:25 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-26-2020 10:21 PM)
I doubt they needed a cash incentive to kill foreigners running around their country shooting the place up, but if it was offered they probably took it, I certainly would if I were in their shoes.

Well, they would take more chances though
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 550381
06-26-2020 10:28 PM

Logros  Wrote: (06-26-2020 10:24 PM)
I'm sure we did the same thing when we were trying to get Russia out of Afghanistan before we went in there.

I mean how else would they have got their hands on all those stingers and tow missles?

Like the one somebody used to shoot down TWA FLT 800?
He Man
Another day in paradise
06-26-2020 10:33 PM

Your thread on this topic was first, I didn't see it, would you like to merge?

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-194463.html

I'm F'ed."

"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible."
Nov 8, 2013
Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2020 10:33 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
general mishka
06-26-2020 10:35 PM

He Man  Wrote: (06-26-2020 10:33 PM)

Sure
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 551383
06-26-2020 10:37 PM

RE: Russia offered $$$ bounties to Taliban to kill US troops, Trump has done nothing

Things ppl do for a bounty.
He Man
Another day in paradise
06-26-2020 10:40 PM

‘Trump is owned by Putin’: President accused of ‘literal treason’ after bombshell NYT report on Russian assassination unit

“The intelligence finding was briefed to President Trump, and the White House’s National Security Council discussed the problem at an interagency meeting in late March, the officials said. Officials developed a menu of potential options — starting with making a diplomatic complaint to Moscow and a demand that it stop, along with an escalating series of sanctions and other possible responses, but the White House has yet to authorize any step, the officials said,” the newspaper explained. “Any involvement with the Taliban that resulted in the deaths of American troops would also be a huge escalation of Russia’s so-called hybrid war against the United States, a strategy of destabilizing adversaries through a combination of such tactics as cyberattacks, the spread of fake news and covert and deniable military operations.”

Here’s some of what people were saying about the scandal:

MORE:
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/trump-i...tion-unit/

I'm F'ed."

Nov 8, 2013
Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2020 10:41 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
He Man
Another day in paradise
06-26-2020 10:43 PM

general mishka  Wrote: (06-26-2020 10:35 PM)
He Man  Wrote: (06-26-2020 10:33 PM)

Sure

OK I requested a merge and a pin. 5* Cheer

I'm F'ed."

Nov 8, 2013
Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump
general mishka
06-26-2020 10:48 PM

He Man  Wrote: (06-26-2020 10:43 PM)
general mishka  Wrote: (06-26-2020 10:35 PM)
Sure

OK I requested a merge and a pin. 5* Cheer

Heartflowers
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 551345
06-26-2020 11:26 PM

Don't believe it. Very easy for other parties to pose as "Russians."
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 551394
06-26-2020 11:27 PM

Did it expire?
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication