News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump
The Black_Man
User ID: 475431
06-30-2020 01:30 AM

Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump
Quote this message in a reply
The Black_Man
User ID: 475431
06-30-2020 01:44 AM

RE: Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump

#1 Doomologist
User ID: 540370
06-30-2020 01:45 AM

Lmonkey

Mr. Potato Head For President....
[Image: GPeDXUK.gif]
Laserz
make me a sammich
User ID: 551856
06-30-2020 03:08 AM

Iran issued an arrest warrant and asked Interpol for help in detaining President Trump, but Interpol rejected the request. Iran also included 35 other people in the warrant.

Iranian officials didn't identify anyone else sought other than Trump, but stressed that Iran would continue to pursue his prosecution even after his presidency ends.

https://www.news9.com/story/5efa265c9603...ol-rejects

It might seem like a rocketman stunt.... but, I don't think we should ignore how dangerous Iran can be.... the entire ME will be drawn into this.

"IVE HATED YOU SINCE 2013...."
~#1 Doomologist
Cowboy
Flights of Fancy
User ID: 541489
06-30-2020 03:09 AM

Fork  Wrote: (06-30-2020 03:08 AM)
Iran issued an arrest warrant and asked Interpol for help in detaining President Trump, but Interpol rejected the request. Iran also included 35 other people in the warrant.

Iranian officials didn't identify anyone else sought other than Trump, but stressed that Iran would continue to pursue his prosecution even after his presidency ends.

It might seem like a rocketman stunt.... but, I don't think we should ignore how dangerous Iran can be.... the entire ME will be drawn into this.

It's just a provocation towards Trump.

REJECT THE MINDVIRUS
Laserz
make me a sammich
06-30-2020 03:25 AM

The link from the OP calls the arrest warrant for Trump a "red notice."

Remember the political intrigue surrounding the Browder/Hermitage Capital/ Magnitsky affair? Browder wrote a book about his red notice.

Also, there is a movie not related to Browder's book titled Red Notice scheduled for release on November 13, 2020.

doomed

ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Notice_(film)

~#1 Doomologist
Laserz
make me a sammich
06-30-2020 03:25 AM

Cowboy  Wrote: (06-30-2020 03:09 AM)
Fork  Wrote: (06-30-2020 03:08 AM)

It's just a provocation towards Trump.

I wonder who the other 35 people are?

~#1 Doomologist
Laserz
make me a sammich
06-30-2020 03:27 AM

I think this should be pinned.

Hiding

~#1 Doomologist
TheKeyling
lop guest
User ID: 470291
06-30-2020 04:42 AM

Fork  Wrote: (06-30-2020 03:25 AM)
The link from the OP calls the arrest warrant for Trump a "red notice."

Remember the political intrigue surrounding the Browder/Hermitage Capital/ Magnitsky affair? Browder wrote a book about his red notice.

Also, there is a movie not related to Browder's book titled Red Notice scheduled for release on November 13, 2020.

doomed

ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Notice_(film)

Hermitage Finance?

Yes, well.

*cough*

The came to Moscow, disrespected the given order, thought they could muscle in. They were f**ked like the bit*hes they were.

Everyone turned on them. It wasn't pretty.

The funniest sh*t I saw was one of their American friends strangling them by withholding $210 million in emergency funding.

Seriously, someone should write a book on that job.
Laserz
make me a sammich
06-30-2020 04:44 AM

Glad this is pinned.

notice the red notice

~#1 Doomologist
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 551549
06-30-2020 04:48 AM

Tehran has issued an arrest warrant on Monday against US President Donald Trump for the murder of the Iranian general Qassem Soleimani, who died on January 3 during a US attack in Iraq, reports the Fars News agency.

Tehran prosecutor Ali Alqasimehr said that Trump, along with 35 other people - whom Iran accuses of being involved in the aforementioned attack - face "murder and terrorism charges," the ISNA agency said.

https://ar.farsnews.ir/iran/news/13990409000518

https://www.isna.ir/news/99040906786/%D8...9%86%DB%8C
Soul
frick 12
User ID: 508466
06-30-2020 04:51 AM

[Image: tenor.gif]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 551549
06-30-2020 04:51 AM

Iranian arrest warrant for Trump shows how disreputable US presidency has become

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/493281-iranian-...ant-trump/
Laserz
make me a sammich
06-30-2020 04:53 AM

Why doesn’t INTERPOL list all Red Notice subjects on its website?

A Red Notice Law Journal reader recently asked a common question arises when one’s life is touched by INTERPOL. The question:

How can you check whether you have a red notice in your name? I checked the Interpol site but I feel information is not accurate or updated. Please advise.

- The answer is, of course, it depends. A small percentage of INTERPOL’s Red Notices are actually published on INTERPOL’s website. The reason for this is that many of INTERPOL’s member countries choose not to publish the majority of their Red notices. Bear in mind that the member countries own the information, and INTERPOL is the temporary keeper of the
information for purpose of providing assistance to law enforcement officials who are looking for the subject.

- While some Red Notice subjects will find themselves on the website, the majority do not. They learn of to the Red Notice when they travel or attempt to travel, apply for immigration benefits, or receive a notice of account closure from their financial institutions.

- The reason for the non-publication of most notices is that a wanted person is less likely to travel if he is aware of a Red Notice, so the person is more difficult to apprehend. When a Red Notice subject travels, it’s more likely that identification checks at ports of entry to member countries
will result in a “hit” in INTERPOL’s databases, thereby alerting authorities to his presence and providing the opportunity for detention.

And that’s why Interpol doesn’t list all the RN subjects on its website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qhLes1eP0o

~#1 Doomologist
Soul
frick 12
User ID: 508466
06-30-2020 04:54 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-30-2020 04:51 AM)
Iranian arrest warrant for Trump shows how disreputable US presidency has become

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/493281-iranian-...ant-trump/

lol become like the people before trump didnt suck ass and hes not just a continuation of the United States global bullying thru war and other sh*t
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2020 04:54 AM by Soul.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication