News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Biden Says He Has “Been tested” For Cognitive Decline And Is “Constantly Tested”
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 550171
07-01-2020 12:50 PM

cow Biden Says He Has “Been tested” For Cognitive Decline And Is “Constantly Tested”
Advertisement
“I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I’m running against” chuckle

In his first press conference for three months, Joe Biden declared Tuesday that he has been tested for cognitive decline, and claimed that he is “constantly” tested.

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/...3382612994
Quote this message in a reply
ShadowSkill
Never give up
User ID: 552066
07-01-2020 01:08 PM

RE: Biden Says He Has “Been tested” For Cognitive Decline And Is “Constantly Tested”
chucklechuckleRofl

I was the perfect warrior, cold and ruthless. I lived by my strength alone, uninhibited by foolish emotion

I do not fear this new challenge! Rather, like a true warrior, I will rise to meet it!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 552075
07-01-2020 01:42 PM

RE: Biden Says He Has “Been tested” For Cognitive Decline And Is “Constantly Tested”
ShadowSkill  Wrote: (07-01-2020 01:08 PM)
chucklechuckleRofl

imagine the quid pro quo if that gets elected ......... there are moments where i think .....

"this bloke is further out there than Robin Williams , it's just that he's not even trying" chuckle

do you know now ....... why the rest of the world has been laughing at you for 40years ??

<panic><panic><panic>
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 552075
07-01-2020 01:44 PM

I want to see Joe & Nancy as the "team democrat" ...... i want to see them occupy the stage on their own for 30mins without doing any impromptu comedy ..... what be the odds ??

Anon

<<panic><panic>panic>
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 405769
07-01-2020 02:08 PM

How many kids die to supply him with adrenochrome?

https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/...oing-down/
abby
lop guest
User ID: 447425
07-01-2020 02:20 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-01-2020 12:50 PM)
“I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I’m running against” chuckle

In his first press conference for three months, Joe Biden declared Tuesday that he has been tested for cognitive decline, and claimed that he is “constantly” tested.

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/...3382612994

they are regularly testing him as they adjust his dementia meds

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication