News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Origin of hulking Stonehenge slabs uncovered
eSheep
User ID: 554679
08-01-2020 11:57 AM

reporter Origin of hulking Stonehenge slabs uncovered
Advertisement
I suppose this may surprise many people who thought space aliens built Stonehenge. The blue-stones came from Wales and the sandstone boulders came from West Woods, Wiltshire.

"Sandstone boulders were transported from woodlands just 15 miles to the north"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/...north.html
https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/6/31/eabc0133
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 443451
08-01-2020 12:08 PM

RE: Origin of hulking Stonehenge slabs uncovered
eSheep  Wrote: (08-01-2020 11:57 AM)
I suppose this may surprise many people who thought space aliens built Stonehenge. The blue-stones came from Wales and the sandstone boulders came from West Woods, Wiltshire.

You mean the Sarsens, they taught us that in school.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 555566
08-01-2020 02:05 PM

well dragging 6 ton stones 15 miles is still a herculean task. One man working alone might spend his entire life moving one stone half that distance.
cannawizard
Anomaly
User ID: 552572
08-01-2020 02:10 PM

https://www.amazon.com/Solving-Stoneheng...0500051550

https://www.amazon.com/Stonehenge-If-Thi...B00PG07D68

S18

..."the pahana was told to head east.."...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 375352
08-01-2020 02:14 PM

Archaeologists have known this for some time now. I've been to Stonehenge FOUR times, I'm from Illinois, and just adore Wiltshire County driving to Avebury Henge, then into beautiful Marlborough, Devises and finally to Amesbury where Stonehenge stands. Funny, I am watching a DVD called, "GHOSTS OF STONEHENGE" and it mentions the Blue Stones from the Presili Mountains in Wales. I love the UK but some of the people there are a little daff! chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 443451
08-01-2020 02:20 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-01-2020 02:14 PM)
Archaeologists have known this for some time now. I've been to Stonehenge FOUR times, I'm from Illinois, and just adore Wiltshire County driving to Avebury Henge, then into beautiful Marlborough, Devises and finally to Amesbury where Stonehenge stands. Funny, I am watching a DVD called, "GHOSTS OF STONEHENGE" and it mentions the Blue Stones from the Presili Mountains in Wales. I love the UK but some of the people there are a little daff! chuckle

We used to be proud of them, the wealthiest and mist spectacular were rounded by the Royal Society of Eccentrics. Before East India Club swallowed them whole. Wheres Ahab when you need him?
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-01-2020 02:53 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-01-2020 02:20 PM)

We used to be proud of them, the wealthiest and mist spectacular were rounded by the Royal Society of Eccentrics. Before East India Club swallowed them whole. Wheres Ahab when you need him?

British Aristocrats gone wild! Supposedly, Thomas Jefferson put an end to it here in America however these double crossers continue to attempt to recover that which they LOST! Back to Stonehenge! Those elites for a time created a working stone version of the Earth's seasonal clock representing the Equinoxes and the Solstices. They plotted them just like other cultures around the world then by aligning the sun's position on the horizon for Winter and Summer. The British Journalist Graham Hancock discovered this worldwide phenomenon in his groundbreaking film,"Quest for the Lost Civilization!"

LoP Guest
lop guest
08-01-2020 03:02 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 555537
08-01-2020 03:05 PM

Daff ? it's only British melancholy
That keeps this place afloat
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-01-2020 03:21 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-01-2020 03:05 PM)

Daff ? it's only British melancholy
That keeps this place afloat

One of my favorite scenes from, "Fools!"

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 555190
08-01-2020 03:25 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-01-2020 02:05 PM)
well dragging 6 ton stones 15 miles is still a herculean task. One man working alone might spend his entire life moving one stone half that distance.

There were lots of people working, but it is amazing that Neolithic people built huge megalithic structures.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 555630
08-01-2020 03:26 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-01-2020 03:25 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-01-2020 02:05 PM)

There were lots of people working, but it is amazing that Neolithic people built huge megalithic structures.

Population control
Man From Orion
User ID: 427123
08-01-2020 05:01 PM

I would love to do that ride with you. It souds wonderful.

5* to op

[Image: bNYGN04.jpg]

John Lives!
(This is all theoretical, and for entertainment)
NormalIsSubjective

User ID: 554229
08-01-2020 06:39 PM

Just because the building materials were locally sourced doesn't mean aliens still didn't build it.

It was probably written into the contract.

chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 553019
08-01-2020 06:50 PM

Of course they would be using local materials. Big mystery there. Lol

Also "stonehenge could not have been placed/built by man"

I'm with some others that aren't leaving the possibility that they did have more tools than we think, on hand
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication