News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

If this is their “new normal”...they can keep it.
Confederate Cache
User ID: 292299
08-02-2020 06:10 PM

If this is their “new normal”...they can keep it.
Advertisement
“AI will be smarter than humans is 5 years, and it’s going to get WEIRD”....
-Elon Musk

Does anyone have any concrete idea of what direction exactly this AI “controlling network” is actually taking us in..?
The answer is a resounding “NO”.

Even thou they are constantly telling us how improved and efficient our lives will be because of AI...
It doesn’t take a genius to know, intuitively,
that they (Elon Musk types) are the “Salesman” of the elites plan for AI.

—AI is going to be, among other things, Big Brother remotely spying on ANYONE ANYWHERE at ANYTIME—

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-n...r-22421942

“It’s going to get WEIRD”
Well that’s a comforting thought Elon,
BUT how much “weirder” can our PedoMedia upside-down, Clown World become...you ask?

Just take this recent racial example of the Globalists’ Mindfuckery....
-Rewatch the part of the video when they put Floyd into the stretcher and pull the stretcher up...watch it frame by frame...Floyd has NO LEGS.
Furthermore after they spin the gurney around to enter the ambulance...his legs now are a black towel...and where are his feet...?
Psyop...101
The PedoMedia and their Brownshirt Lefty democrat voters are being INSUFFERABLE ASSHOLES at this point in the mindfuckery PedoMedia Cabal War.

•Coronavirus ...ORCHESTRATED HOAX
•George Floyd...ORCHESTRATED HOAX
•Russia, Russia, Russia Collusion
............ORCHESTRATED HOAX......

Here’s an interesting interview with Derek Chauvins next door neighbors they never once saw him in uniform or ever once
saw a Police car in front of his house:
https://archive.org/details/Chauvin

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-06-08-g...psyop.html

The “Rabbit Hole” is chock-FULL of PedoMedia Lies and Disinformation and now you want to add Artificial Intelligence into this Corrupt Cabal of Mindfuckery...?
What more could possibly go wrong...?
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 555757
08-02-2020 06:40 PM

RE: If this is their “new normal”...they can keep it.
i've made a thread "peoples of skyrim have lost their sh*t", no replies.

sh*t's gonna start blowing up, in america it already has and the only thing i'll have to do is grab a bag of popcorn, retards brought it on themselves
general mishka
User ID: 551690
08-02-2020 07:16 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-02-2020 06:40 PM)
i've made a thread "peoples of skyrim have lost their sh*t", no replies.

sh*t's gonna start blowing up, in america it already has and the only thing i'll have to do is grab a bag of popcorn, retards brought it on themselves

I agree, they dont need us anymore
Spiddy
User ID: 540381
08-02-2020 08:11 PM

'When the going gets weird the weird turn pro.'

HST.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 352141
08-02-2020 08:56 PM

and then A.I. sees all humans as a threat...

"If those days weren't shortened, no flesh would be saved"

Mathew 24:22 King James
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 495633
08-02-2020 09:33 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-02-2020 08:56 PM)
and then A.I. sees all humans as a threat...

"If those days weren't shortened, no flesh would be saved"

Mathew 24:22 King James

That includes all animal life, birds, and fish, etc, Everything that moves would be dead.
Bao2
User ID: 555329
08-02-2020 09:36 PM

Confederate Cache  Wrote: (08-02-2020 06:10 PM)
Does anyone have any concrete idea of what direction exactly this AI “controlling network” is actually taking us in..?

I know.

The AI will delete all memory from any device connected to internet and that the AI will be able to reach.

This will happen if I remember well in 2027 (I doubt 2027 or 2029).

It was said in a channeling. The AI will wipe all the memory from every disk or device he can reach. Perhaps it will decide that is the logic way to proceed with some orders the ones behind it gave it. I don't know why the AI will do this.

But if you have things you don't want to be lost, remember to have disks not connected to something the AI can control and access and wipe your data.

Of course it will harm every other device, probably will be a way to "stop all machines" of working to try to have us dying or something?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 352141
08-02-2020 09:44 PM

Bao2  Wrote: (08-02-2020 09:36 PM)

I know.

The AI will delete all memory from any device connected to internet and that the AI will be able to reach.

It was said in a channeling. The AI will wipe all the memory from every disk or device he can reach. Perhaps it will decide that is the logic way to proceed with some orders the ones behind it gave it. I don't know why the AI will do this.

But if you have things you don't want to be lost, remember to have disks not connected to something the AI can control and access and wipe your data.

Of course it will harm every other device, probably will be a way to "stop all machines" of working to try to have us dying or something?
A valid point - physical books would be better than e-books like kindle...
NormalIsSubjective

User ID: 554229
08-02-2020 09:46 PM

Hero Protagonist
User ID: 439338
08-02-2020 09:50 PM

Bao2  Wrote: (08-02-2020 09:36 PM)

I know.

Or get a pencil, the kids won't be using them anymore...
Яudis
The Pragmatic Contrarian
User ID: 498156
08-02-2020 10:06 PM

My, AI can Kick Your AI's Ass!
(Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity) Alice
https://yandex.ru/alice
chuckle

#WWG1WGA https://disarmthedeepstate.com/
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2020 10:09 PM by Яudis.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 204121
08-02-2020 10:07 PM

NormalIsSubjective  Wrote: (08-02-2020 09:46 PM)
Which "new normal"?

http://lunaticoutpost.com/search.php?act...order=desc

chuckle

chucklechucklechuckle
SkeptiSchism
User ID: 450243
08-02-2020 10:11 PM

One thing's for sure, they are hyping this up to maintain their futurist programming on the masses. If they don't develop an genuine AI to tell us what to do, then we'll get a fake version.

[Image: 180?cb=20110504061635]
Coolchick
Rock 'n roll Elite
User ID: 53
08-02-2020 10:25 PM

SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (08-02-2020 10:11 PM)
One thing's for sure, they are hyping this up to maintain their futurist programming on the masses. If they don't develop an genuine AI to tell us what to do, then we'll get a fake version.

doesnt alexa already tell them what to do?
lol

Just Plain Nuts.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 204121
08-02-2020 10:32 PM

SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (08-02-2020 10:11 PM)

Quote:Westworld Season 3's biggest plot contrivance is, without a doubt, the twin influences of the society-altering supercomputers Solomon and Rehoboam. Throughout the season, we've learned that the life of every human on Earth is being predicted and controlled by a self-aware version of "big data."

But is anyone buying this? The high-concept conceit of Westworld Season 3 makes very little sense, and that's partly because this whole Rehoboam and Solomon supercomputer business is just a lazier version of Isaac Asimov's mega-famous book series, Foundation.

Season 3 wants us to believe that ordinary humans are just as enslaved as the Hosts they created. The ripped-from-the-headlines approach here is to convince us that a company called INCITE can "accurately" predict people's behaviors thanks to a ton of data-mining that surely violates all sorts of privacy laws. Westworld wants us to think that various algorithms that predict human behavior can, and will, be used as modes of control on a large scale.

So far, so good. Or maybe I should say, so far, no actual science fiction. After all, Facebook might not be putting criminals in cold storage (at least, I hope not), but tech companies already use big data to influence our behavior on a daily basis.

In fairness, all tech-based sci-fi basically does the same thing: Take something plausible (interstellar space travel, advanced A.I., widespread genetic engineering) and crank it up to 11. The issue with Westworld is that because it wants to be "relevant," the writers try to keep their tech fairly modest. The Hosts are made with 3D printers (real), Serac talks a lot about data and algorithms (obviously real), and Dolores uses drones to carry out a raid, making it seems like she just borrowed some gear from Jeff Bezos.

The problem is that with the big stuff (like the total prediction and control of the human race through big data and self-perpetuating A.I.) Westworld feels hilariously short-sighted. But to explain why, we'll have to dive into another piece of popular science fiction, Isaac Asimov's Foundation.

https://www.inverse.com/entertainment/we...chohistory

Foundation basically deals with a group of scientists that use complex mathematical algorithms to predict future paradigm changing events. Using history and psychology as a means to control the fall of the empire so that it may rise again in less time. The story encases thousands of years of culture development. One foundation acts as a front for a second more secret foundation that controls everything in the background. The story progresses further with the later novels making planet consciousness a main element and it also hints at a galactic one as well.

Also, the robots play a big role in the later novels. Super intelligent beings with mind bending capabilities... A.I. indeed!

Pretty good stuff...

Needless to say, science fiction can posit many things for the imagination to try and make real.

Let's hope better heads prevail..
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication