News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average

Whistleblower: Forced Sterilization at ICE Concentration Camps
Ms Johanna Strange
User ID: 481516
09-15-2020 03:43 PM

Whistleblower: Forced Sterilization at ICE Concentration Camps
Advertisement
Quote:A whistleblower complaint filed Monday by several legal advocacy groups accuses a detention center of performing a staggering number of hysterectomies on immigrant women, as well as failing to follow procedures meant to keep both detainees and employees safe from the coronavirus.
The complaint, filed on behalf of several detained immigrants and a nurse named Dawn Wooten, details several accounts of recent “jarring medical neglect” at the Irwin County Detention Center in Ocilla, Georgia, which is run by the private prison company LaSalle South Corrections and houses people incarcerated by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). In interviews with Project South, a Georgia nonprofit, multiple women said that hysterectomies were stunningly frequent among immigrants detained at the facility.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/93578d/staggering-number-of-hysterectomies-happening-at-ice-facility-whistleblower-sa

I think it is safe to say, that we are, in fact, the baddies. Those doctors need to lose their licenses and lots of people need to go to prison for human rights violations.

http://confessionsofasupervillain.blogspot.com
An ongoing novel in gyres and flashes.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 560645
09-15-2020 03:45 PM

RE: Whistleblower: Forced Sterilization at ICE Concentration Camps
Ms Johanna Strange  Wrote: (09-15-2020 03:43 PM)
Quote:A whistleblower complaint filed Monday by several legal advocacy groups accuses a detention center of performing a staggering number of hysterectomies on immigrant women, as well as failing to follow procedures meant to keep both detainees and employees safe from the coronavirus.
The complaint, filed on behalf of several detained immigrants and a nurse named Dawn Wooten, details several accounts of recent “jarring medical neglect” at the Irwin County Detention Center in Ocilla, Georgia, which is run by the private prison company LaSalle South Corrections and houses people incarcerated by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). In interviews with Project South, a Georgia nonprofit, multiple women said that hysterectomies were stunningly frequent among immigrants detained at the facility.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/93578d/staggering-number-of-hysterectomies-happening-at-ice-facility-whistleblower-sa

I think it is safe to say, that we are, in fact, the baddies. Those doctors need to lose their licenses and lots of people need to go to prison for human rights violations.

Research who owns the private company..prolly israel.
GrimShaw
Asinus Asinum Fricat
User ID: 560455
09-15-2020 03:45 PM

MAGA
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 531546
09-15-2020 03:52 PM

I guess they should have stayed home?

What irks me only is that tax dollars are paying for this sh*t.

These women pop out babies like nobodies business. Sterilizing them means we won't have to pay for the little bastards food, housing, and medical expenses so it's a win.
Ms Johanna Strange
09-15-2020 04:31 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-15-2020 03:52 PM)

These women pop out babies like nobodies business. Sterilizing them means we won't have to pay for the little bastards food, housing, and medical expenses so it's a win.

It's a war crime.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 558890
09-15-2020 04:36 PM

Eugenics from the past early 20th century never went away.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 370698
09-15-2020 04:42 PM

As long has no baby has spoken out against these practices of the baddies, the term ineffectual attaches as a preface for their methodology. The injured party must be able to summon their chosen patron for a trial by combat defense. Failure to provide gladiatorial facilities for immigrants is what started all this mess.

This is by the established rules enacted in perpetuity by the nicer man on a stick. Those ignorant of his work were probably sterilized forcibly then armed with other genitalia.
Ms Johanna Strange
09-15-2020 05:08 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-15-2020 04:36 PM)
Eugenics from the past early 20th century never went away.

Sad, but true.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 53607
09-15-2020 05:24 PM

Ms Johanna Strange  Wrote: (09-15-2020 04:31 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-15-2020 03:52 PM)

It's a war crime.

Gas chambers are a war crime. Hysterectomies make being culled at a later date far less likely. I see it as a preventative humanitarian necessity. Only an idiot would want to bring new life into this f*cking cesspool.
Ms Johanna Strange
09-15-2020 05:36 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-15-2020 05:24 PM)
Ms Johanna Strange  Wrote: (09-15-2020 04:31 PM)
It's a war crime.

Gas chambers are a war crime. Hysterectomies make being culled at a later date far less likely. I see it as a preventative humanitarian necessity. Only an idiot would want to bring new life into this f*cking cesspool.

You sound like a damned Nazi.

pooky
User ID: 451507
09-15-2020 05:36 PM

IcE concentration camps? I just see the mentioning of one at a correction facility. And whoever this "uterus collector" is needs to be questioned immediately.

Now read the title of this thread compare to the title of the article

Staggering Number of Hysterectomies Happening at ICE Facility, Whistleblower Says
Uppity Me
User ID: 523352
09-15-2020 05:37 PM

so many of these stories are made-up
maybe they're just looking for money

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2020 05:37 PM by Uppity Me.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-15-2020 05:42 PM

pooky  Wrote: (09-15-2020 05:36 PM)

IcE concentration camps? I just see the mentioning of one at a correction facility. And whoever this "uterus collector" is needs to be questioned immediately.

Staggering Number of Hysterectomies Happening at ICE Facility, Whistleblower Says

Isn't this really about those of you who continue hide behind a diaper in order to receive special treatment... while the rest of us comply???
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-15-2020 05:43 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-15-2020 05:42 PM)

Isn't this really about those of you who continue to hide behind a diaper in order to receive special treatment... while the rest of us comply???
pooky
User ID: 451507
09-15-2020 05:56 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-15-2020 05:42 PM)

Isn't this really about those of you who continue hide behind a diaper in order to receive special treatment... while the rest of us comply???

huh?
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication