News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average

Prof Luc Montagnier Nobel for HIV confirmed Viruses was artificially created
Dr. Feelsgood
lop guest
User ID: 560672
09-15-2020 10:53 PM

teach Prof Luc Montagnier Nobel for HIV confirmed Viruses was artificially created
Advertisement

Professor Luc Antoine Montagnier confirmed -The virus was artificially created!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xcclaV2kDM
Professor Luc Antoine Montagnier is a French virologist and joint recipient with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi and Harald zur Hausen of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the HIV virus.

French to English translation and transcription;

Professor Luc Monegnier, welcome.

Thank you for being with us. you are the winner of the Nobel Prize in Medicine.
And you are actually the man who discovered the HIV virus.
you are currently working on Covid 19 research. yes,

Luc: I am working on it, but today all this is done though computers.

we came to the conclusion that this virus was worked on, that it was manipulated.

do you mean it?

Luc: it can be seen that this model of the virus is a classic model.

It is basically a model that is usually seen in bats.

However, it can be seen that someone added HIV sequences to it.

who added to it?

I really don’t know who.

And you do know it is not natural?

Luc: no it is not natural!, This is a professionally done job, done by a micro-biologist

And in great detail. And done very precisely when you look at the sequence.

And for what reason?

Luc: I really don’t know for what reason. I am just talking the facts. My duty as a scientist is to state only the facts. I am not accusing anyone. Nor do I know who is behind this.

Hypothetically, there is a possibility that they, I say, they in quotes, were trying to find a vaccine for AIDS.

They took a small sequence of the HIV virus, and inserted it into the standard Corona virus.

Wait, I’m confused, if I understood you correctly, you claim that there is an HIV sequence in that virus?

Luc: Exactly like that. you see the genetic material of a virus is actually a long strand of RNA, like a DNA strand, but this is an RNA Virus. Small inserted sequences of the HIV virus can be seen, these sequences are so small, so they are ignored, however, even so small, they can modify the virus. and if you are on a vaccine, you can modify an existing protein by inserting a sequence of another virus.

Are you sure?

it has been said, or at least stories circulate, that the scientific community distances itself from claims that the virus was artificially created?

Luc: THAT, there are efforts to hide this story from the public. We are only investigating this Virus. A group of renowned Indian scientists published the same research, but were forced to withdraw their report.

But still a lot of scientists say the opposite?

Luc: There are fewer and fewer of them. you see, this just happened. It’s the beginning of the year, and don’t forget that I’m a Nobel Prize winner. That’s why I can afford freedom to speak. I cant be blackmailed!.

This news is like an atomic bomb!

To make sure we understood correctly are you sure that these traces, traces of HIV Virus, could not have formed naturally? that they switched from animal to human?

Luc: NOT! it is a huge chain of RNA with over 30,000 pairs, or 30,000 bases, 30,000 characters carrying genetic material. In those 30,000, everything is concentrated in 1,000 of them, maybe less than 1,000.

So it is condensed into tiny parts but there is a part in that genome that is made up of the HIV virus. Not so big.

How do you see that?

Luc: Very simple based on the sequence. There is a computer that severs this purpose.

And which will find the sequences you are looking for.

Wait, for example, could I say to be clear: HIV within Covid 19 Virus?

Can I say that?

Luc: That! But there is not so much of it that a large molecule of HIV can be built!

There is not so much material for that, Sorry.

But has this been confirmed by other scientists, labs, ect?

Luc: Yes, there are more groups doing the same research, but more in the shadows. They did not stand out too much, but yes, a lot of groups have researched this phenomenon.

But then how did they manage to leak?

How did it leak out of the lab?

Do you think it was intentional or by accidental?

Luc: By accident.

Okay, by accident, but how?

Luc: This happened because someone who worked with him did not follow procedures.

So there are different sequences in the virus to confirm that I understood you well by definition, HIV sequences were artificially incorporated into the virus, am I right so far and that any virologist would see that clearly. Everything seems pretty clear. then why doesn’t someone come out and say, people, the virus is not natural?

Why doesn’t someone say its artificially made, that there are artificial parts in it, why doesn’t anyone come out to say that?

Luc: Because the attitude is based on a wrong conclusion. they say those sequences are too short, they say they are short and it happened by accident.

Yeah, there is controversy about that?

Luc: Yes, there are, but even such short sequences are enough to convey the genetic information of HIV. So those stories, that it’s a coincidence, just aren’t true.

Wait, lets do it again, there are debates against you as to whether it is natural or not?

Luc: I already told you, its not natural!

yes you said but we hear completely different answers, what you told us on the show is as Ivan said, an atomic bomb! because you are not anyone, you are the winner of the Nobel Prize in Medicine! You have discovered the HIV virus! Your opinion has weight, and there must be consequences for what we are talking about. This is contrary to the view of the professor currently in charge of Covid 19?

Luc: It is my duty, I felt obligated to tell you that.

Why don’t you talk to professor Delfraissy or Dr. Rault about it?

Luc: I am ready to talk about this.

So why haven’t you already? I am sorry but I cant figure it out?

Luc: I understand you, you see it’s a time consuming process we have already sent our work for publication. But I have already told you and I will repeat, there is a huge pressure not to publish these works.

And when was this work of the Indian scientists you mentioned published?

Luc: About a few weeks ago.

Few weeks ago?

Luc: that and a.

you say there is enormous pressure?

Luc: yes huge pressure on everything that indicates the origin of the virus, everything about it is taboo a black out.

Kdhiltdb
Quote this message in a reply
The Ghost of David Carradine
Enemy of the State
User ID: 555352
09-15-2020 10:56 PM

RE: Prof Luc Montagnier Nobel for HIV confirmed Viruses was artificially created
Good catch, op.

5*

Adytum/Builder of the Adytum/Tekton
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-15-2020 10:56 PM

RE: Prof Luc Montagnier Nobel for HIV confirmed Viruses was artificially created
Federal Inquiry Finds Misconduct By a Discoverer of the AIDS Virus
https://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/31/us/fe...virus.html

The report said Dr. Gallo intentionally misled scientific colleagues by saying he had grown an AIDS virus in his laboratory for study

lso charged with misconduct was Dr. Mikulas Popovic, a Czechoslovak immigrant who actually carried out the crucial AIDS experiments under Dr. Gallo. Maintains Innocence

Dr. Gallo said today that he was not guilty and would appeal the decision. "After reviewing everything I and my colleagues have ever published on the discovery of the AIDS virus and the development of the AIDS blood test, the Office of Research Integrity could only take issue with a few trivial mistakes and a single sentence written by me."

Gallo claims: IT "has not been transmitted to a permanently growing cell line for true isolation and therefore has been difficult to obtain in quantity,"

But Gallo shares his discovery with Professor Luc Antoine Montagnier who was credited with providing the IT

So if he is the founding father of IT , then he could show us IT .

He is still alive and he has something to say about IT . and SARS2 Or Covid-19:

Professor Luc Antoine Montagnier confirmed -The virus was artificially created!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xcclaV2kDM
Professor Luc Antoine Montagnier is a French virologist and joint recipient with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi and Harald zur Hausen of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the HIV virus.

Those inserts of IT that make is so scary.

"

So now they should be able to show us both of THEM .

But they will not.

Dr. Fauci was his protege, and he would have had to provide the scientific evidence of the Pathogen, but he has never done it.

Recently he told congress that unless he peer reviews a paper, he does not accept it.
SkeptiSchism
User ID: 450243
09-15-2020 11:12 PM

Yah this was brought up earlier in the year, like February. I think that was part of the initial panic, like an airborne aids that survived on surfaces for up to 2 weeks.

Then everything got muddied with a million different opinions.

[Image: Sd2ylg7.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 560390
09-15-2020 11:18 PM

The Ghost of David Carradine  Wrote: (09-15-2020 10:56 PM)
Good catch, op.

5*

video is from June, 2020
i posted this video in this forum around that date
BUT you did not pay attention as always
you go with the flow.... as always

Srjceahd
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-15-2020 11:20 PM

SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (09-15-2020 11:12 PM)
Yah this was brought up earlier in the year, like February. I think that was part of the initial panic, like an airborne aids that survived on surfaces for up to 2 weeks.

Then everything got muddied with a million different opinions.

But the fact that the discover of HIV admits it is a computer simulation, an artificially created Virus is what created the blackout, and the misdirections.

He created doubt when for 30 plus years only a Conspiracy theorist would doubt it or Dr. Peter Duesberg who was punished for questioning it kept asking them show us the pathogen.

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-31-2020 11:00 PM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTxvmKHYajQ
HIV=AIDS: Fact or Fraud? A Stephen Allen film.

Dr. Peter Duesberg, who investigated and proved the HIV does not cause AIDS and the AZT recommended by Fauci was one of the causes of AIDS.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 560390
09-15-2020 11:21 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-15-2020 11:18 PM)
Good catch, op.

5*

video is from June, 2020

Srjceahd

because this video was posted on twitter in that date...
i found the video there and i posted here
whatever
IT IS NOT NATURAL is the only thing you have to understand
Man From Orion
User ID: 427123
09-15-2020 11:21 PM

5*

Just another depopulation device like cigarettes.
Now covid has joined the joint efforts made by "them" to kill us.

[Image: bNYGN04.jpg]

John Lives!
(This is all theoretical, and for entertainment)
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2020 11:22 PM by Man From Orion.) Quote this message in a reply
Dr. Feelsgood
lop guest
09-15-2020 11:22 PM

Good catch, op.

5*

video is from June, 2020

Srjceahd

Boomers are a little slow, but eventually we catch up.

chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-15-2020 11:26 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-15-2020 11:21 PM)
video is from June, 2020

Srjceahd

because this video was posted on twitter in that date...
i found the video there and i posted here
whatever
IT IS NOT NATURAL is the only thing you have to understand

No you must continue down the path, Virus is not cellular, it is not biological, it is not analog, it is not digital, it is something else.

But if you can not i understand, chuckle
Dr. Feelsgood
lop guest
09-15-2020 11:31 PM

Anti Masker  Wrote: (07-30-2020 05:38 PM)
Kary Mullis, the inventor of the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
Why I Began Questioning HIV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaMZ4NyN...e=youtu.be

Kary Mullis, the inventor of the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) technology.

Dr. Rodney Richards Biochemist charged with developing an HIV diagnostic test

Popcorn
Bump
Dr. Feelsgood
lop guest
09-15-2020 11:55 PM

In 1983, Barré-Sinoussi was the lead author of a paper published in Science that identified a new Human retrovirus, later named HIV, which caused AIDS. For more than three decades she has been internationally recognized for the huge contribution she has made to HIV/AIDS research. In 1988, she became the Head of her own laboratory at the Institut Pasteur and initiated research programs on viral and host determinants of HIV/AIDS pathogenesis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8l5FyTAA3E

Masterclass 'The Discovery of HIV' - Professor Francoise Barré-Sinoussi

According to Professor Francoise Barré-Sinoussi "we were producing liters and liters of Viruses".

@00:32:00 she makes the statement, yet they have never proven to have ever produced or isolated the virus.

Not one single drop or molecule that can be independently verified or tested.

But she is very rich and very respected, and still alive to give testimony.
Flic Vange
User ID: 558194
09-15-2020 11:57 PM

[Image: wRPFnI9.jpg]

Voltaire: “I detest your views but I would give my life to protect your rights to express them.”
A minority MUST be infringed upon, for the sake of the majority. Otherwise, the minority oppresses the masses. Tolstoy is right.
[Image: Wpj8qYG.gif]
Isabella
User ID: 527189
09-16-2020 12:25 AM

What journal was Luc's "confirmation" published in and peer reviewed?

“If you want to influence Trump, you got to be the last guy he talks to."

Steve Bannon
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 412093
09-16-2020 12:49 AM

Most modern day viruses came from labs. They can't sell vaccines, without viruses.
Vaccines = population control. Ask Bill Gates, he's admitted it. And, ask the virus experts, how mankind, made it all the way to the end of the 20th Century, without vaccines. Why is that? Scratchinghead
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication