News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Thailand's king should not reign from German soil, Berlin says
ALADIN
* weird wizard1*
User ID: 563885
10-17-2020 06:04 PM

deal Thailand's king should not reign from German soil, Berlin says
Advertisement
Thailand's king should not reign from German soil, Berlin says

Thousands of protesters have taken to the streets in Thailand to demand reform. Their grievances focus on Thai King Maha Vajiralongkorn, who spends long stretches of time in Germany. Berlin has also expressed concerns.

[Image: 55272122_303.jpg]

Thai protesters are continuing to take to the streets in defiance of a ban to assemble. They are demanding the resignation of Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha — a former army general who first came to power in a 2014 coup . But demonstrators are also calling for the constitution to be amended and for the country's powerful monarchy to be reformed.

"People want to really go to the roots of their grievances," Janjira Sombatpoonsiri, political scientist and associate at the GIGA Institute for Asian Studies told DW. "When they look to the root causes of the problem, they see the regime composition as the cause of their problem, and I think the palace is one of these."

In Thailand, the monarchy is revered almost as a divine force and has great influence within Thai society. The current king, Maha Vajiralongkorn, ascended to the throne in 2016 and has since sought to increase his direct control over the country's institutions. He ordered two army units to be put under the authority of the palace and was given control of the crown's multi-billion-dollar holdings by the legislative assembly.

But one thing that is also sparking the protesters' anger is the king's decision to spend most of his time not in Bangkok, but in Germany.

A German retreat

Since 2007, the Thai king has spent long periods of time in Bavaria in southern Germany. He owns a villa in the lakeside town of Tutzing, but recently also sojourned at the Sonnenbichl Hotel in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. The king's 15-year-old son even goes to school in Bavaria.

The king's presence in the region is often reported on in German tabloids, and photos of the monarch riding his bicycle in the area have surfaced online.

Thai protesters have criticized both his absence from Thailand and the cost of his stays in Germany.

After being in Germany for almost six months during the height of the coronavirus pandemic, King Vajiralongkorn recently returned to Thailand, where he is expected to stay for a few weeks. His return was marked by the protests — a new sight for Thailand in recent years, and a sign that the tide in the country may be turning.

https://www.dw.com/en/thailands-king-sho...a-55304033

[Image: 33309743yh.jpg]

[Image: neener.gif] It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mask on their nose and mouth ...
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 563923
10-17-2020 06:16 PM

RE: Thailand's king should not reign from German soil, Berlin says
And, they're not wrong.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 563923
10-17-2020 06:16 PM

How do you claim to represent the people when you fear to even associate with them?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 551045
10-17-2020 07:06 PM

I had read once it was forbidden to criticize the king in Thailand. I thought punishment was a death sentence.

Perhaps that was in earlier times.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 563681
10-17-2020 07:13 PM

I clicked on this thread just to see if I had any fscks to give about this topic.

Sadly I do not.

Carry on
Sultan of Wings
User ID: 561087
10-17-2020 07:19 PM

The man is the world's richest monarch.

1. King Maha Vajiralongkorn, Thailand

Net worth: $30 billion

King Maha Vajiralongkorn and his family made their money from investments derived from the Crown Property Bureau, which manages the property of the crown of the Kingdom of Thailand.

He also owns the 545-carat Golden Jubilee Diamond, the world's largest cut and faceted diamond, according to TIME.

-50%
https://www.businessinsider.com/royal-fa...hailand-10

Anon

I came. I saw. I Concorde.
Lakeofmarch
-Apollyon, Key and Guardian of the Gate-
User ID: 527316
10-17-2020 07:19 PM

Very relevant.. I suppose a lot of people want to live cozily in Bavarian lakeshores among students, psychologists, and idlers, but that's not where Power comes from, or where their significant functions can be carried out. And I also suspect the land's spirits, which are the essence of kingship, pay very close attention to how much is done to deserve their favor. The final question is very simple.. was the planet set up by raiders to pillage the hard-working and steal fortunes away, or not really?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Emba..._the_Great

Having a grain of wisdom, I should walk in the Great Way,
And my only fear would be to stray from it.
https://terebess.hu/english/tao/wu.html
[Image: Figura-081.jpg]
Neal Stephenson, "Snow Crash"
Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
Axte Incal, Axtuce Mun
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2020 07:22 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Uppity Me
User ID: 523352
10-17-2020 07:53 PM

he want's to be near his Swiss account

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 563940
10-17-2020 08:35 PM

Uppity Me  Wrote: (10-17-2020 07:53 PM)
he want's to be near his Swiss account

This for sure.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 542111
10-17-2020 08:58 PM

Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (10-17-2020 07:19 PM)
Very relevant.. I suppose a lot of people want to live cozily in Bavarian lakeshores among students, psychologists, and idlers, but that's not where Power comes from, or where their significant functions can be carried out. And I also suspect the land's spirits, which are the essence of kingship, pay very close attention to how much is done to deserve their favor. The final question is very simple.. was the planet set up by raiders to pillage the hard-working and steal fortunes away, or not really?

The dragon currents can be very vicious; high winds, driving rains, mudslides, floods and earthquakes.
Ludikrus
User ID: 204121
10-17-2020 10:04 PM

Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (10-17-2020 07:19 PM)

His father was very big on agriculture. His interests in that area were geared toward self sufficiency for his people. He was much loved as a king. He seemed to be king who didn't want to be a king. IDK, I've traveled that area of the world and the ways are different. But, the same too...

...the common people...

always stirred by the leaders wherever one goes...

...but the spirit in Thailand is a great one! Very real, very personal.

Hey, Ridley, you got any Beeman's?
The Modest Poster
User ID: 433612
10-17-2020 10:07 PM

It's a political mistake to admit to having a harem, he shouldn't make it so obvious that he's a PERVERT. chuckle
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2020 10:07 PM by The Modest Poster.) Quote this message in a reply
Sultan of Wings
10-17-2020 10:24 PM

The Modest Poster  Wrote: (10-17-2020 10:07 PM)
It's a political mistake to admit to having a harem, he shouldn't make it so obvious that he's a PERVERT. chuckle

The father was higly educated in European schools. He played Jazz clarinet with famous Jazz musicians in Paris post WWII.

He was the oldest and longest reigning monarch until his death. Now Queen Elizabeth II took over from him.

Thais really hate their eccentric new King. He is not stupid. He is a licences pilot for many types. He has his own B737-800 which he flies himself. He spends more time in Germany than in Thailand. He has suites booked at one of the 5 star hotels at Munich Airport where he leaves his plane and he goes to a resort in Switzerland by helicopter with his pets and women.

He is really weird.

Anon

Sultan of Wings
10-17-2020 10:25 PM

The Modest Poster  Wrote: (10-17-2020 10:07 PM)

Perversion is everywhere in Thailand. They sell children out for prostitution to rich Westerners. It's been known for many many years.

Anon

He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426524
10-18-2020 01:32 AM

Thanks for posting on this. Time for the king to step down and help form a democratic government.

5* and pin requested.

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

Russian witness protection program: [Image: Kqey6ok.jpg]

Rick Gates: Convicted
Paul Manafort: Convicted
George Papadopoulos: Convicted
Mike Flynn: Convicted
Michael Cohen: Convicted
Roger Stone: Convicted
Steve Bannon: Arrested
Donald Trump: Impeached
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication