News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Love Wisdom Truth and the the disciple's quest of self development
Disciple 42
User ID: kaput
04-08-2018 03:12 AM

heart Love Wisdom Truth and the the disciple's quest of self development
Advertisement
hey you... yes you. do you know how precious you are ? you are royal by design. you are not abandoned, you are not alone. your father is Wisdom and your mother is Love. you my dear are the truth. i know how hard it has been on everyone yet we strive to see the silver lining to make sense of it all. join me on an adventure where we understan the interplay between Love Wisdom and Truth.

when Love reign, disturbance does not come. when Wisdom rules, order does not get broken. when truth beams, fruit blossoms.

From the People, for the people.
if you love someone you love them all the same
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2018 01:01 PM by Disciple 42.) Quote this message in a reply
LunaC
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
User ID: 1337
04-08-2018 03:14 AM

RE: Love Wisdom Truth

Fléctere Si Néqueo Súperos Acheronta Movebo
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-08-2018 03:17 AM

in this moment  Wrote: (04-08-2018 03:12 AM)
hey you... yes you. do you know how precious you are ? you are royal by design. you are not abandoned, you are not alone. your father is Wisdom and your mother is Love. you my dear are the truth. i know how hard it has been on everyone yet we strive to see the silver lining to make sense of it all. join me on an adventure where we understan the interplay between Love Wisdom and Truth.

when Love reign, disturbance does not come. when Wisdom rules, order does not get broken. when truth beams, fruit blossoms.

My poem Heartflowers

I Loved Her

I Loved Her Beyond Light
I Loved Her Beyond Life

Heaven Married to Earth
In a Forbidden Embrace
When I was Told Love was Denied
My Anger could End the World

I would Give Her the Stars
Knowing Each of their Names
I would Gift Her with Knowledge
To Give us Life Forever

I was Named Light, I was Love
One Look at Her, I Saw the Universe
Our Beauty Entwined in Her Womb
Eternity in Her Blood

She is Wise to the Earth
She is the Pattern of a Flower
The Rushing of a River
The Voice of Life Beginning

She is a Tree, Bearing Fruit
The Sun Warms Her with Fire
The Fire of Illumination
The Brightness of Knowledge

I Loved Her Beyond Light
I loved Her Beyond Life.....
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-08-2018 03:20 AM

Ya yah yah. Peace and love. Talk talk talk. Let’s see some action.
Disciple 42
04-08-2018 03:21 AM

your poem felt like a summer breeze, so smooth and i already like your energy

Heartflowers

Disciple 42
04-08-2018 03:31 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2018 03:20 AM)

you see Love is an entity, Wisdom too and so is Truth, what kind of action do you propose?

the thing is when you think with love it infuse you with it's essence. a king can rule the whole world even if he lucked in a cage. i say that the only action profitable is the one you make with your mind and heart when they are synced. I strive for Peace, it is my Ideal and so i'm sharing with everyone aphorism that shows our threefold worlds, the material, spiritual and Divine.

listen to this :

Love is a way through which life comes. Wisdom is a way through which light and reason come. Truth is a way through which freedom is acquired.

LoP Guest
lop guest
04-08-2018 03:34 AM

in this moment  Wrote: (04-08-2018 03:21 AM)

Heartflowers

Thank you, I loved your intro. Who are you looking for? Is it a encouragement letter to all of us?

What compelled you to join LOP at this time? The moon is trining venus right now. The day feels gentle and happy Pumpkin1
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-08-2018 03:36 AM

in this moment  Wrote: (04-08-2018 03:31 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2018 03:20 AM)

you see Love is an entity, Wisdom too and so is Truth, what kind of action do you propose?

the thing is when you think with love it infuse you with it's essence. a king can rule the whole world even if he lucked in a cage. i say that the only action profitable is the one you make with your mind and heart when they are synced. I strive for Peace, it is my Ideal and so i'm sharing with everyone aphorism that shows our threefold worlds, the material, spiritual and Divine.

listen to this :

Love is a way through which life comes. Wisdom is a way through which light and reason come. Truth is a way through which freedom is acquired.

Well said ! There is murmurings amongst the mystic schools, that a master is about to be born. Do you feel it is almost time?
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-08-2018 03:36 AM

Eh the pupils where trying to bypass ... Eyed thousand worm pupil liner and waited for specks but didnt
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-08-2018 03:37 AM

Sat Chit Ananda
Disciple 42
04-08-2018 03:38 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2018 03:34 AM)
in this moment  Wrote: (04-08-2018 03:21 AM)

Heartflowers

Thank you, I loved your intro. Who are you looking for? Is it a encouragement letter to all of us?

What compelled you to join LOP at this time? The moon is trining venus right now. The day feels gentle and happy Pumpkin1

i'm just sharing what i know because we are all united and because some have been lied to about there true nature and i'm compelled to be of service to everyone here.

Disciple 42
04-08-2018 03:40 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2018 03:36 AM)
in this moment  Wrote: (04-08-2018 03:31 AM)

listen to this :

Well said ! There is murmurings amongst the mystic schools, that a master is about to be born. Do you feel it is almost time?

i know that every 2000 year a Master is born to guide us back to sanity

LoP Guest
lop guest
04-08-2018 03:42 AM

in this moment  Wrote: (04-08-2018 03:38 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2018 03:34 AM)

i'm just sharing what i know because we are all united and because some have been lied to about there true nature and i'm compelled to be of service to everyone here.

Hopefully he saw your message. : ) as for me, Im just living out my last days. Hope to live long enough to see him. : )
Disciple 42
04-08-2018 03:44 AM

Love look like the smallest power, yet it is the greatest one! it begin with the weak things, yet end up with the greatest. if you acquire love, you acquire the help of thousands and billions of souls

Disciple 42
04-08-2018 03:47 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2018 03:42 AM)
in this moment  Wrote: (04-08-2018 03:38 AM)

Hopefully he saw your message. : ) as for me, Im just living out my last days. Hope to live long enough to see him. : )

i wish you a wonderful life filled with peace and bliss. when we go to the sacred world we are united with those we love and those who loves us.

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication