News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Poll: Was there widespread voter fraud in the most recent US Elections
This poll is closed.
Yes 44.12% 15 44.12%
No 55.88% 19 55.88%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average

How many of you think that there was massive fraud in the recent US election?
Strategos
Against Dystopia
User ID: 563708
01-13-2021 06:28 AM

How many of you think that there was massive fraud in the recent US election?
Advertisement
Yes or no. It's ok, you can post what you really feel, because the inauguration is already set.

THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED. TRUMP WON.
lewrockwell.com
whatreallyhappened.com
mises.org
thunderbolts.info
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2021 06:30 AM by Strategos.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 574214
01-13-2021 06:31 AM

RE: How many of you think that there was massive fraud in the recent US election?
yes lets open an investigation into the so called '74' million votes for trump Ihoohase

74 million my ASS
Quote this message in a reply
Strange Candy staff
fizzy
User ID: 560861
01-13-2021 06:32 AM

RE: How many of you think that there was massive fraud in the recent US election?
There always is, from all sides.

It's why I don't care, and I don't vote.

[Image: 3bWSaeL.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465738
01-13-2021 06:50 AM

Yup. Massive.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 504942
01-13-2021 06:50 AM

I know there was. The deep state will not go quietly.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 504942
01-13-2021 06:51 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2021 06:31 AM)
yes lets open an investigation into the so called '74' million votes for trump Ihoohase

74 million my ASS

More like 80 million.
Eldog Wilbury
User ID: 561635
01-13-2021 06:53 AM

well...the corporations,media,politicians,fbi and he man tell me no...so yes,there was massive fraud.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 574140
01-13-2021 06:54 AM

Massive fraud on an unimaginable scale .

I hope I dont get banned for that !
Albrecht Bear
Subscriber
User ID: 226571
01-13-2021 06:54 AM

I'm not American but I have faith that the USA can hold legitimate elections.

It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. - Winston Churchill
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 574214
01-13-2021 06:58 AM

looks like this time the Demos played the GOP at their own game

Cmicsfee Lmao

well done!
the republicans cheat all the time. without cheating they couldn't win the local chook raffle chuckle
Icare
User ID: 479339
01-13-2021 07:01 AM

But but but.. The Key wording hasn't been "Massive" but "Wide Spread". Stick to the narrative set forth chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 572404
01-13-2021 11:36 AM

Strategos  Wrote: (01-13-2021 06:28 AM)
Yes or no. It's ok, you can post what you really feel, because the inauguration is already set.

I "think" that there has been rampant fraud in US elections for centuries. The evidence for that is beyond overwhelming. Diebold/Dominion machines have been demonstrated to be hackable dozens of times since 2000 alone.

Do I "believe" that this election was significantly worse than usual or that there was enough election fraud to change the electoral vote results or the popular vote results?

I suspect so, but will never know. In any case it is doubtful that there was enough fraud to change the popular vote majority of the dem candi.

I think the manufactured hate for trump probably outperformed Trump's popularity.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 573830
01-13-2021 11:51 AM

No. Questions around election irregularities have been tested in court over 50 times and have come to nothing. All that is left is a bunch of fake conspiracy theories like the army raid on servers in Germany that didn't exist.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 569295
01-13-2021 12:00 PM

The US elections always appear bought and broken to me... always have and the last one certainly seems to have upped the scale of that by a clear margin, the issue is that I doubt any of this will be properly tested as if it does and is found wanting what does that mean for the USA..
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 505352
01-13-2021 12:17 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2021 06:31 AM)

74 million my ASS

Hard to believe his support was that high but it is in line with public sentiment polling. Part of that is the power of incumbency and the fairly low enthusiasm for the Democratic selection. Even still, the president's numbers were consistently lower than his opposition across the board and consistently through many months mostly due to his disastrous handling of the pandemic which was pathetic.

I don't think Pelosi did anyone many favors by holding up stimulus along with McConnell. Trump was able to act like he was in favor of higher relief amounts when his party was stonewalling the effort for months.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication