News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

You Believed the Big Lie, But it's Still Not Too Late
Ms Johanna Strange
User ID: 481516
01-13-2021 03:27 PM

You Believed the Big Lie, But it's Still Not Too Late
Advertisement
I get it.

You got caught up in Trump's Big Lie about the 2020 Presidential Election, despite a lack of legitimate, legally sound evidence, a stunning amount of lost court cases and appeals (up to and including a Republican dominated SCOTUS). It's hard to blame you, really. You've been under assault of disinformation as others picked up and amplified Trump's Big Lie. No doubt, many in your community believe in the Big Lie as well. It happens. No one is immune to propaganda. There is no shame in being its victim.

However, Trump's actions on January 6, 2021 have revealed to the world once and for all his true nature as a would be dictator.

It is not to late to turn aside from this path of lies and untruth. Stand with your fellow Americans in denouncing Trump's treason against the United States.

We will forgive you.

However, if you remain on this path, you will only find social and political ostracization for your unfounded beliefs. You will face a future of loneliness and shame. And if you engage in the behavior of the many Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol of the United States of America, you will not like the consequences. You do not have to go down that road. It is not too late.

http://confessionsofasupervillain.blogspot.com
An ongoing novel in gyres and flashes.
Quote this message in a reply
Icare
User ID: 479339
01-13-2021 03:31 PM

RE: You Believed the Big Lie, But it's Still Not Too Late
Ms Johanna Strange  Wrote: (01-13-2021 03:27 PM)
I get it.

You got caught up in Trump's Big Lie about the 2020 Presidential Election, despite a lack of legitimate, legally sound evidence, a stunning amount of lost court cases and appeals (up to and including a Republican dominated SCOTUS). It's hard to blame you, really. You've been under assault of disinformation as others picked up and amplified Trump's Big Lie. No doubt, many in your community believe in the Big Lie as well. It happens. No one is immune to propaganda. There is no shame in being its victim.

However, Trump's actions on January 6, 2021 have revealed to the world once and for all his true nature as a would be dictator.

It is not to late to turn aside from this path of lies and untruth. Stand with your fellow Americans in denouncing Trump's treason against the United States.

We will forgive you.

However, if you remain on this path, you will only find social and political ostracization for your unfounded beliefs. You will face a future of loneliness and shame. And if you engage in the behavior of the many Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol of the United States of America, you will not like the consequences. You do not have to go down that road. It is not too late.

Spreading Fear/Terror again I see. Just outright say what you really want to say. No need to sugar coat things.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 352141
01-13-2021 03:35 PM

The people that were "let" in to the capitol were paid actors in a staged act to mislead people like you into thinking it was real.

The trump supporters tried to stop them or left before they went in because they realized it was a set up.

Nice try though...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 569768
01-13-2021 03:39 PM

Just let go of the hate, OP. It’s just making look pathetic at this point.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 572404
01-13-2021 03:40 PM

the bias and ignorance here is breathtaking. You simply imagine a reality and then pretend it is so.
PuddyCat
⚡⚡I Want Tuna⚡⚡
User ID: 573570
01-13-2021 03:43 PM

This is why I like coming to lop and snooping around on other sites [Image: souriant.gif]

Politics only interests me because it transforms
people into dribbling nincompoops (The World Is Mad)

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 569295
01-13-2021 03:44 PM

McCarthyism is alive and well in the US if the idea to heal is force people to denounce their party..

I can imagine Americans asking, "where you or have you ever been a Republican?" or getting to stand on street corners with signs that say "I am a bad person I voted Republican"

Silence is violence so you can beat all those who do not stand up and denounce the Republicans..

Scary times ahead.. at least the US got it's Military parade in the capital with all those Solders to ensure everyone claps at the right points...

The damage that has been wrought to the US over this entire election by both sides is huge, am not sure it'll ever recover, certainly Emperor has no clothes on now..
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 569295
01-13-2021 03:57 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2021 03:44 PM)
McCarthyism is alive and well in the US if the idea to heal is force people to denounce their party..

I can imagine Americans asking, "where you or have you ever been a Republican?" or getting to stand on street corners with signs that say "I am a bad person I voted Republican"

Silence is violence so you can beat all those who do not stand up and denounce the Republicans..

Scary times ahead.. at least the US got it's Military parade in the capital with all those Solders to ensure everyone claps at the right points...

The damage that has been wrought to the US over this entire election by both sides is huge, am not sure it'll ever recover, certainly Emperor has no clothes on now..

I was close by the Grand Hotel when it was bombed, I was young waiting for friends to go clubbing and that happened.. an event I won't forget, and it has always stuck with me when Maggie said that for a government to remove the risks it faced it would mean removing everyone rights to keep the government safe, but in doing that they, that is the terrorists would have won and in response the Terrorists said the UK gov had to be lucky every time while they only had to be lucky once..

So my view on the way the US responded to 9/11 and it's war on terror has done more damage to the US than the attackers could ever hope to achieve, the war on terror has evolved into a culture of war between the 2 parties and the answer to healing this is not to make one side denounce the other but find a way back from the war on terror that is terrorising everyone.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2021 03:58 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2021 03:44 PM)

It's all been Vince Lombardi's fault.

"Winning isn't everything,.........it's the only thing" ~ Vince Lombardi

When you reach the point where hatred and winning dwarf all other considerations and overwhelm your reasoning you have nowhere to go but down, down, down
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2021 04:00 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2021 03:57 PM)
So my view on the way the US responded to 9/11 and it's war on terror has done more damage to the US than the attackers could ever hope to achieve, the war on terror has evolved into a culture of war between the 2 parties and the answer to healing this is not to make one side denounce the other but find a way back from the war on terror that is terrorising everyone.

well said. The problem isn't hard to diagnose. But I don't know what it would take to dial all that hatred and brainwashing back, esp when it suits the elites perfectly.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2021 04:01 PM

I get it.

We will forgive you.

don't you have a scary virus to tremble in fear of?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 520171
01-13-2021 04:12 PM

I get it.

We will forgive you.

Look at the timeline.
Trump was still speaking when the guards let people in the front door and started taking selfies with them. Trump hadn't started talking yet when they were standing on the steps.

Quote:While the Washington Post clumsily attempts to blame President Trump for the violence — despite the President calling for “peaceful” protests and the “cheering on” of Congressmen — their own article admits the “first wave of protesters arrived at the Capitol about 12:40pm.”

President Trump’s speech didn’t conclude until 1:11pm, and with at least a 45-minute walk between the two locations with crowd-related delays, that would put the first people from Trump’s speech at Capitol Hill no earlier than 1:56pm — a full hour and sixteen minutes after troublemakers arrived. …

The Washington Post also states: “[Capitol Police Chief, Steve] Sund’s outer perimeter on the Capitol’s west side was breached within 15 minutes,” meaning the Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive.

https://wentworthreport.com/2021/01/12/i...-debunked/
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 574169
01-13-2021 04:18 PM

op in not so distant future -> Bricks
Ms Johanna Strange
User ID: 481516
01-13-2021 04:21 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2021 04:12 PM)
I get it.

We will forgive you.

Look at the timeline.
Trump was still speaking when the guards let people in the front door and started taking selfies with them. Trump hadn't started talking yet when they were standing on the steps.

Quote:While the Washington Post clumsily attempts to blame President Trump for the violence — despite the President calling for “peaceful” protests and the “cheering on” of Congressmen — their own article admits the “first wave of protesters arrived at the Capitol about 12:40pm.”

President Trump’s speech didn’t conclude until 1:11pm, and with at least a 45-minute walk between the two locations with crowd-related delays, that would put the first people from Trump’s speech at Capitol Hill no earlier than 1:56pm — a full hour and sixteen minutes after troublemakers arrived. …

The Washington Post also states: “[Capitol Police Chief, Steve] Sund’s outer perimeter on the Capitol’s west side was breached within 15 minutes,” meaning the Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive.

It's a mile. It does not take 45 minutes to walk a mile. Anyway, you'll see soon enough.

You are in a cult. A death cult that is a real and present danger to the United States of America and the world. But, you do not have to be. Think for yourself for one minute. I hope some one will, but I have doubts. So be it.

http://confessionsofasupervillain.blogspot.com
An ongoing novel in gyres and flashes.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 573260
01-13-2021 04:23 PM

Ms Johanna Strange  Wrote: (01-13-2021 04:21 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2021 04:12 PM)
Look at the timeline.

It's a mile. It does not take 45 minutes to walk a mile. Anyway, you'll see soon enough.

You are in a cult. A death cult that is a real and present danger to the United States of America and the world. But, you do not have to be. Think for yourself for one minute. I hope some one will, but I have doubts. So be it.

Ffeskfbd

Lmao
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication