News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Federal Government Executes The First Woman in Nearly 70 years
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 568613
01-13-2021 10:58 PM

work Federal Government Executes The First Woman in Nearly 70 years
Advertisement
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/us/lisa-m...index.html

(CNN)Lisa Montgomery, 52, was executed by lethal injection at the Federal Correctional Complex in Terre Haute, Indiana, and pronounced dead at 1:31 a.m. Wednesday.

Montgomery was the first woman to be executed by the federal government since 1953 and was the only woman on death row.

The Supreme Court denied a last-ditch effort late Tuesday by her defense attorneys who argued that she should have been given a competency hearing to prove her severe mental illness, which would have made her ineligible for the death penalty.
She was the 11th federal death row inmate to be executed by the Trump administration after a 17-year hiatus in federal executions.
"The government stopped at nothing in its zeal to kill this damaged and delusional woman," her attorney, Kelley Henry, said in a statement. "Lisa Montgomery's execution was far from justice."

Montgomery's attorneys, family and supporters had pleaded with President Donald Trump to read their clemency petition and make an executive decision to commute her sentence to life without the possibility of parole.

Montgomery was sentenced to death in 2008 by a Missouri jury for the 2004 murder of a pregnant woman, cutting the fetus out and kidnapping it. The baby survived.

A federal judge granted Montgomery a stay of execution Tuesday for a competency hearing -- just hours before she was scheduled to be executed.
"The Court was right to put a stop to Lisa Montgomery's execution," Henry said in a statement. "As the court found, Mrs. Montgomery 'made a strong showing' of her current incompetence to be executed. Mrs. Montgomery has brain damage and severe mental illness that was exacerbated by the lifetime of sexual torture she suffered at the hands of caretakers."

"The Eighth Amendment prohibits the execution of people like Mrs. Montgomery who, due to their severe mental illness or brain damage, do not understand the basis for their executions. Mrs. Montgomery is mentally deteriorating, and we are seeking an opportunity to prove her incompetence," Henry added.
But the Supreme Court denied the effort and pleas to President Trump were unsuccessful.
Two more executions are scheduled this week, for Corey Johnson on Thursday and Dustin Higgs on Friday. Both of their executions have been halted by a federal court judge as the men are still recovering from Covid-19. Prosecutors intend to appeal the ruling on Higgs and Johnson, according to court documents.
Quote this message in a reply
Spiddy
User ID: 558005
01-13-2021 11:04 PM

RE: Federal Government Executes The First Woman in Nearly 70 years
Yeah, how edifying.
The state just put to death a mentally ill woman and the Iranians are jelly.
Killing mad women is their job.

Just for lulz this was supposed to go down before the election to make Trump look good.
Yeah, you read that right.
Unfortunately slothful bureaucracy and inconvenient legal moves meant she died too late to be of any use.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 563039
01-14-2021 01:19 AM

Good, so what, who cares!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 562328
01-14-2021 01:39 AM

Oneless useless eater and shitter using up tax dollars
Mental Case
User ID: 574306
01-14-2021 01:46 AM

bit*h didn't know who she messin' wif! Rofl
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426524
01-14-2021 01:53 AM

The US kills mentally ill people and very low IQ people that have no real ability to defend themselves in courts. This case proves it again.

Capitol punishment is so wrong. The state should not be able to kill its citizens most rational nations know this.

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: F2mtKc6.jpg]

Rick Gates: Convicted
Paul Manafort: Convicted
George Papadopoulos: Convicted
Mike Flynn: accepted guilt, pardoned
Michael Cohen: Convicted
Roger Stone: accepted guilt, granted clemency
Steve Bannon: Arrested
Donald Trump: Impeached, Loser - one termer!
Isabella
User ID: 527189
01-14-2021 01:57 AM

Spiddy  Wrote: (01-13-2021 11:04 PM)
Yeah, how edifying.

Just for lulz this was supposed to go down before the election to make Trump look good.
Unfortunately slothful bureaucracy and inconvenient legal moves meant she died too late to be of any use.

It's not too late for him to go out with an Iranian BOOM!

Scream1

“If you want to influence Trump, you got to be the last guy he talks to."

Steve Bannon
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2021 01:57 AM by Isabella.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 463651
01-14-2021 04:07 AM

First one in 70 years? doomed
What a misogynist country
Whatsamatta_U
User ID: 572552
01-14-2021 05:28 AM

Boebert?
MITM
lop guest
User ID: 458114
01-14-2021 05:33 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-14-2021 01:39 AM)
Oneless useless eater and shitter using up tax dollars

Wow, the exact same words from the ruling elite.

So really, if this was the case, then it should be all good to bring every last one of the elite, up on crimes against humanity. For mental illness.
I really don’t see a lot of difference, besides that, the elite are far worse.

As the saying goes, what’s good for the goose, is good for the gander.

I know every single one of them. And the proof is all within our history, for all to see, and have been watching all this time, on the side line.

This is what Trump was suppose to be doing, on his 4 year term. And now, because he doesn’t want to leave, and trying to do it all at the last moment of his presidency. Now he could possibly start a war, for no reason.

Trump, I know you think violence is the answer, because that is in your nature. But I told you there were other ways. If there are no Judges willing to do this, then there should be no criminal justice system, if it can be so easy manipulated. It needs to be dismantled by the people, and then changed for the people.

Come on elite, we are literally going around in circles here. I enjoy this ride, and you are being a nuisance, and I want you kicked off. You don’t deserve to rule, no matter how you look at. Majority of the people agree, you are no good.

Personally, I think would be best for you to crawl back under that rock you crawled out from, and stay there. Whether you are all alien or human, makes no difference to me. I can defeat you all mentally, and physically with hand to hand combat, if that’s what you want. But just so you know, this will be between you and I. Not hiding behind your little goon patrol, like the cowards you are.

Others wise they will be dealt with accordingly. Your lucky you have not seen me, when people annoy me. Weird and strange things begin to happen, and I really do not have to do much to you at all. But if you want to go at it hand to hand, then I will call my protection off.

And we will settle this the old way, if you so choose. I will be willing to take each of you on. All 12 of you. If I win, you stand down, and let the good people of the world, take back control. I loose, you can carry on, even kill me if you want, but as I said. Between you and I. I am the one with the mouth, using these words, no one else. No one else is involved in my actions towards you all.

So what say you?

ManInTheMirror
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 574332
01-14-2021 06:15 AM

Only democrats would defend a woman who cut a baby out of a woman’s stomach with a butcher knife!

chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 562712
01-14-2021 06:45 AM

What took so long?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 543949
01-14-2021 07:29 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-14-2021 06:45 AM)
What took so long?

Liberal Hollywood probably. She's a victim. It's okay to murder if you were molested. Neither act should be punished,they should coincide and be treated with pills.
Estrella
Forum Mascot
User ID: 574341
01-14-2021 09:03 AM

Yeah, how edifying.

Well at any rate I guess the message is clear, cutting babies out of pregnant women is no longer allowed - who'd have guessed!? Hope this doesn't interfere too much with people's holiday plans, you can still have fun other ways I guess...
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2021 09:05 AM by Estrella.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 573907
01-14-2021 09:09 AM

Yeah, how edifying.

GUARANTEED if she was let out she would do it again

Why should taxpayers pay for all of her keep?

Maybe only the ones that want to keep monsters alive should pay for their up keep

Do you have a daughter? ?

These kind of sicko
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication