News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

How Long Until Trump's Indictments Start?
Ms Johanna Strange
User ID: 481516
01-20-2021 01:28 PM

How Long Until Trump's Indictments Start?
Advertisement
Later today? Tomorrow? Next week? A month from now? Three?

Will they be federal charges? State? Civil suits?

Fraud. Money Laundering. Election Tampering. Obstruction of Justice. Inciting a riot. Inciting insurrection. Sedition. Conspiracy. So many crimes.

Fun times.

http://confessionsofasupervillain.blogspot.com
An ongoing novel in gyres and flashes.
Quote this message in a reply
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 452928
01-20-2021 01:36 PM

RE: How Long Until Trump's Indictments Start?
good question.. you would think, given the high-level of the charges and the extensive conspiracy involved he would be indicted the moment his term ends.
Ms Johanna Strange
01-20-2021 01:37 PM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (01-20-2021 01:36 PM)
good question.. you would think, given the high-level of the charges and the extensive conspiracy involved he would be indicted the moment his term ends.

I imagine they will pull his passport pretty quickly.

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-20-2021 01:38 PM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-20-2021 01:40 PM

Ms Johanna Strange  Wrote: (01-20-2021 01:37 PM)
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (01-20-2021 01:36 PM)

I imagine they will pull his passport pretty quickly.

I think America and a large portion of the people on the planet want to see some sort of closure.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 573570
01-20-2021 01:43 PM

Mitch McConnell Reportedly Threatened President Trump: “If You Pardon Julian Assange, We are Much More Likely to Convict You in an Impeachment Trial” (VIDEO)

President Trump is expected to announce as many as 150 pardons on Tuesday night before midnight.

Among the names being mentioned are Steve Bannon, Joe Exotic and Julian Assange.

Earlier today reports came out that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell threaten President Trump with impeachment if he pardons Julian Assange.
This looks an awful lot like blackmail.

McConnell is interested in protecting the Swamp. That was always his intention.

Tucker Carlson reported on this scandal on Tuesday night.

Tucker Carlson: Mitch McConnell iof Kentucky, the leader of Republicans in the Senate, has sent word over the White House – If you pardon Julian Assange we are much more likely to convict you in an impeachment trial. Well, is it legal to hold that over a president’s head? We’re not lawyers, we don’t know. It’s certainly wrong. But more than that, it tells you everything about their priorities.

https://twitter.com/danielchaitin7/statu...8373557253

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01...ial-video/

The Swamp is alive, it lives muhahaha Jhikpghf
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-20-2021 01:48 PM

Quote:Before we get too excited.
It's great that Trump is leaving the White House.
It won't be so great if Biden's presidency reverts to neoliberalism-as-usual, failing to address the injustices, political alienation and sense of helplessness that enabled Trump.
George Monbiot

Here is the term neoliberalism being correctly applied to left domestic politics.

I think this is a worry now.. because it renders opposition to authoritarianism toothless and ineffective.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 574972
01-20-2021 01:59 PM

Ms Johanna Strange  Wrote: (01-20-2021 01:28 PM)

Fraud. Money Laundering. Election Tampering. Obstruction of Justice. Inciting a riot. Inciting insurrection. Sedition. Conspiracy. So many crimes.

Fun times.

If you think that's fun check this...

FACTS OF INTERNATIONAL CORRUPTION AND EXTERNAL GOVERNANCE OF UKRAINE

https://nabu-leaks.org/new-facts-of-inte...f-ukraine/

I know what you are thinking if you an American (or Ukrainian Serf). "My God! that was our money they stole. Why haven't the relevant Commu.. American authorities (Like the Ukrainians) started prosecuting this massive case of Corruption given this Huge amount of evidence against the usual suspects? Who does our Justice System really work for and if it is not us, the little serving taxpaying- "voting" mob, is our luscious democracy Inc. under threat,... with our Globalist Corporate Media as willing accomplices to this documented Biblical Corporate looting of Serf Taxes? If any of this is true are mobile guillotines and pitchforks really the only workable solution moving forward?" I know..So many questions for such a simple mind when life was so wonderful, a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical and then along came this goy

UKRAINE SCANDAL EXPLAINED: Chalkboard on DNC Collusion, Joe Biden, Soros, Trump & More
•Oct 4, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nUZekJ3pfM

Now the questions run so deep it's all getting unbelievable.
Ms Johanna Strange
01-20-2021 02:02 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-20-2021 01:59 PM)

Fun times.

I know what you are thinking if you an American (or Ukrainian Serf). "My God! that was our money they stole. Why haven't the relevant Commu.. American authorities (Like the Ukrainians) started prosecuting this massive case of Corruption given this Huge amount of evidence against the usual suspects? Who does our Justice System really work for and if it is not us, the little serving taxpaying- "voting" mob, is our luscious democracy Inc. under threat,... with our Globalist Corporate Media as willing accomplices to this documented Biblical Corporate looting of Serf Taxes? If any of this is true are mobile guillotines and pitchforks really the only workable solution moving forward?" I know..So many questions for such a simple mind when life was so wonderful, a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical and then along came this goy

UKRAINE SCANDAL EXPLAINED: Chalkboard on DNC Collusion, Joe Biden, Soros, Trump & More
•Oct 4, 2019

You should start a thread about that. Enough with the Whataboutism. DARVO is all you delusional flying monkeys have.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 520171
01-20-2021 02:21 PM

Immediately because he pissed off the political and military industrial establishments and they've taken it upon themselves to show the serfs that they can't send in an outsider to take the government back for the people. They also want to show any challenger what's waiting for them should they try.
Ms Johanna Strange
01-20-2021 02:24 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-20-2021 02:21 PM)
Immediately because he pissed off the political and military industrial establishments and they've taken it upon themselves to show the serfs that they can't send in an outsider to take the government back for the people. They also want to show any challenger what's waiting for them should they try.

And you don't think it was because he spread lies which undermined our democracy, and the fact that he tried to have the rest of the government assassinated?

LoP Guest
lop guest
01-20-2021 02:27 PM

Ms Johanna Strange  Wrote: (01-20-2021 02:02 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-20-2021 01:59 PM)

•Oct 4, 2019

You should start a thread about that. Enough with the Whataboutism. DARVO is all you delusional flying monkeys have.

I have started many here. I doesn't make the top ten and gets a Maxwell Family Algorithm attached to it and disappears faster than Dorsey after a Congressional anti-trust "enquiry".
Ms Johanna Strange
01-20-2021 02:30 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-20-2021 02:27 PM)
Ms Johanna Strange  Wrote: (01-20-2021 02:02 PM)

I have started many here. I doesn't make the top ten and gets a Maxwell Family Algorithm attached to it and disappears faster than Dorsey after a Congressional anti-trust "enquiry".

So, you're paranoid too. Cool. Cool. Cool.

LoP Guest
lop guest
01-20-2021 02:38 PM

Ms Johanna Strange  Wrote: (01-20-2021 02:30 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-20-2021 02:27 PM)

So, you're paranoid too. Cool. Cool. Cool.

Like just A little ya, that's why I hitched a ride on your Thread Ma'am if that's OK? Just going down to the Great Reset at the end of the road and although I'm not much of a looker, I'm told I'm good company.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 572279
01-20-2021 02:51 PM

Fun times.

Bump
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication