News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

They're using coronavirus to fight global warming.
starrynights
I like ayys
User ID: 319071
01-23-2021 10:37 AM

They're using coronavirus to fight global warming.
Advertisement
Coronavirus is real, and it kills a little more than 1% of those who get infected by it. The elderly are disproportionately affected by deaths. In that respect, it really is just a more deadly version of the flu. Now the media would counter this thinking by showing us isolated examples of young people who suffered horrible fates at the hands of the virus. They want the emotional impact of such stories to make you think that there is a 100% chance you will die if you get the virus. There isn't. Hell, there isn't even a 1% chance for most of you.

I don't want to downplay the dangers of coronavirus, but at the same time, I do not want to hype it into being the greatest threat we've ever faced. It just isn't.

When you stop think about what is really happening here, you see the truth. Coronavirus exists and is a threat, but they're just using this threat to fight something else. Global warming. Cars are off the streets. Less shopping is being done. The economy is teetering. It's at least half of the what environmentalists wanted. We're allowed to do just enough to keep human civilization going, but no more.

I wouldn't expect them to let things get 'back to normal' anytime ever. Even if they let up on coronavirus, the media will show us new threat will require you to stay indoors most of the time. They're herding us like sheep, and it's working. You have to give the elite credit. They're, well, elite in their ability to do stuff like this.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2021 10:38 AM by starrynights.) Quote this message in a reply
Upside Down
User ID: 554628
01-23-2021 10:41 AM

RE: They're using coronavirus to fight global warming.
https://science.slashdot.org/story/21/01...e#comments

Almost a Third of Recovered COVID-19 Patients Return To Hospital In Five Months, One In Eight Die

According to new research from Leicester University and the Office for National Statistics (NS), almost a third of recovered COVID-19 patients will end up back in the hospital within five months and one in eight will die. Yahoo News reports via The Telegraph:
Out of 47,780 people who were discharged from hospital in the first wave, 29.4 per cent were readmitted to hospital within 140 days, and 12.3 per cent of the total died. The current cut-off point for recording Covid deaths is 28 days after a positive test, so it may mean thousands more people should be included in the coronavirus death statistics. Researchers have called for urgent monitoring of people who have been discharged from hospital.

Study author Kamlesh Khunti, professor of primary care diabetes and vascular medicine at Leicester University, said: "This is the largest study of people discharged from hospital after being admitted with Covid. People seem to be going home, getting long-term effects, coming back in and dying. We see nearly 30 per cent have been readmitted, and that's a lot of people. The numbers are so large. The message here is we really need to prepare for long Covid. It's a mammoth task to follow up with these patients and the NHS is really pushed at the moment, but some sort of monitoring needs to be arranged."

Candle
Reality are the hearts and minds of those who try.
Everything that is not illusion is confusion.

box
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 569295
01-23-2021 10:47 AM

whatever the reason people think Climate Change/Great Reset/BBB whatever it is it is human nature to hit a point and say enough is enough unless they fully buy in and get something out of what is happening..

in the 1980s the neoliberal promise was the American dream for all... which is why so many in the Western world brought into it and adopt it...

I would say Covid is undermining peoples trust in the media, in science, in health care, in the political class and mostly in the existing establishment... they are not going to be able to deliver "less is more" or BBC or Great Reset or Climate Change... because there is no wide/popular faith in them..

Taking the narrative in the UK for an instance, Johnson is doing incredibly well against his opponents, but no one trusts him to deliver anything, and they trust his opponents even less, they trust the media even less and even the deity that is the NHS is no longer the trusted, much in the same way the scientists are not trusted...

The only promise now is back to normal.... the old normal not the silly idea of a new normal.. the only ones that like that are those who have the money/space to get the working class to run around after them like serfs... everyone else is stuck in purgatory.

at this rate we will see whole nations fall to mental health issues and say enough is enough...

*IF* they released the vaccine in October and they started to vaccinate with a promise to open up Jan<>March 2021 people would buy into the new normal, but that would have meant 4 more years of Trump so choices 4 more years of Trump or kill off the climate change/new normal stuff....
Upside Down
01-23-2021 10:48 AM

My second point is that they are not using coronavirus to fight global warming.

Biden plans to build the economy on a green economy. after Trump f**ked everything up.

Green is cheaper than oil. We can just ... prioritize cheap and green. We need to get to work like people have before us to build roads, bridges, and coal mines.

Only now it is to build solar panels, insulating buildings, and windmills.

It is cheaper in the long run.

Candle

box
Upside Down
01-23-2021 10:52 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-23-2021 10:47 AM)
whatever the reason people think Climate Change/Great Reset/BBB whatever it is it is human nature to hit a point and say enough is enough unless they fully buy in and get something out of what is happening..

in the 1980s the neoliberal promise was the American dream for all... which is why so many in the Western world brought into it and adopt it...

I would say Covid is undermining peoples trust in the media, in science, in health care, in the political class and mostly in the existing establishment... they are not going to be able to deliver "less is more" or BBC or Great Reset or Climate Change... because there is no wide/popular faith in them..

Taking the narrative in the UK for an instance, Johnson is doing incredibly well against his opponents, but no one trusts him to deliver anything, and they trust his opponents even less, they trust the media even less and even the deity that is the NHS is no longer the trusted, much in the same way the scientists are not trusted...

The only promise now is back to normal.... the old normal not the silly idea of a new normal.. the only ones that like that are those who have the money/space to get the working class to run around after them like serfs... everyone else is stuck in purgatory.

at this rate we will see whole nations fall to mental health issues and say enough is enough...

*IF* they released the vaccine in October and they started to vaccinate with a promise to open up Jan<>March 2021 people would buy into the new normal, but that would have meant 4 more years of Trump so choices 4 more years of Trump or kill off the climate change/new normal stuff....

Johnson and Trump were one in the same. Both losers in my humble opinion. Except.. Johnson.. Seems more pragmatic, and less stupid.

I guess I don't really understand the politics in England. I am assuming if Johnson had been the Dictator, he would have gone for herd immunity like Trump tried to do in the USA.

Candle

box
starrynights
I like ayys
01-23-2021 10:55 AM

So, people who were sick enough to be hospitalized eventually died from it. While that is very scary, you understand that this is evidence for what I am saying, correct? It's a headline that exists to scare you. It's a study that exists to scare you.

Yes, people with respiratory problems are at a greater risk. Should we return to the Stone Age to stop mass transit and thus proliferation of the virus? Maybe.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-23-2021 10:56 AM

2am Breathe  Wrote: (01-23-2021 10:48 AM)

Biden plans to build the economy on a green economy. after Trump f**ked everything up.

Green is cheaper than oil. We can just ... prioritize cheap and green. We need to get to work like people have before us to build roads, bridges, and coal mines.

Obama and the US rejected that plan in 2009....

Obama, Brown discuss new economic partnership
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/...index.html

the plan is the same one the UK was intent on adopting in the 1970s to recover from the oil crisis.. it was written by Teddy Goldsmith of the Ecologist, and the founding part of the (Conservative) Green movement..

the plan is known as the "Blueprint for Survival", if you want to actually understand the plan it is worth knowing what it is, it envisages us moving into a neo feudal state..

Fun to know you like a plan from one of the rivals to the Rothchilds...
Upside Down
01-23-2021 10:59 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-23-2021 10:56 AM)
2am Breathe  Wrote: (01-23-2021 10:48 AM)

Obama and the US rejected that plan in 2009....

Obama, Brown discuss new economic partnership
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/...index.html

the plan is the same one the UK was intent on adopting in the 1970s to recover from the oil crisis.. it was written by Teddy Goldsmith of the Ecologist, and the founding part of the (Conservative) Green movement..

the plan is known as the "Blueprint for Survival", if you want to actually understand the plan it is worth knowing what it is, it envisages us moving into a neo feudal state..

Fun to know you like a plan from one of the rivals to the Rothchilds...

Cool that Obama was discussing different options to get us out of the 2009 Great Recession that Bush Jr. put us into.

It gives me Confidence that his Democratic VP can pull us out of this one.

Candle

box
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-23-2021 11:02 AM

2am Breathe  Wrote: (01-23-2021 10:52 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-23-2021 10:47 AM)

Johnson and Trump were one in the same. Both losers in my humble opinion. Except.. Johnson.. Seems more pragmatic, and less stupid.

I guess I don't really understand the politics in England. I am assuming if Johnson had been the Dictator, he would have gone for herd immunity like Trump tried to do in the USA.

I don't understand you Americans, I deeply dislike Johnson but he has never been anything like Trump bar in the minds of the American media, the closest in US politics is Biden, even then Biden is well to the right and closer to Trump than Johnson..

the first first Western leader to spout the BBB stuff in relation to covid was Johnson.. the full strapline is Build, Build, Build >>>> Build Back Bolder >>>> Build Back better.. Johnson also goes 3 to the power of 3....

The UK, ie Johnson is the one leading the COP26 Climate change agenda and you think Johnson is the exact same thing as Trump... that is a classic example of doublethink
Upside Down
01-23-2021 11:03 AM

starrynights  Wrote: (01-23-2021 10:55 AM)
So, people who were sick enough to be hospitalized eventually died from it. While that is very scary, you understand that this is evidence for what I am saying, correct? It's a headline that exists to scare you. It's a study that exists to scare you.

Yes, people with respiratory problems are at a greater risk. Should we return to the Stone Age to stop mass transit and thus proliferation of the virus? Maybe.

Hell YES I AM Scared!!

I am SCARED of Disinfo campaigns you are waging.

I am SCARED of the Coronavirus.

I am SCARED that you may try a violent insurrection of the USA.

I am SCARED that you are so stupid that you can't wear a mask and social distance.

So simple.. Wear a mask and social distance.

You are the superspreaders You make my efforts so much harder.

Hell Yes I am scared of stupid people like you.

Candle

box
starrynights
I like ayys
01-23-2021 11:05 AM

I want to add that it's hard to blame them. People would revolt against cap and trade for being the stupid corruption that it is. It's figuratively a game that the biggest companies can play while the small businesses do all of the real carbon reductions. A carbon tax is more sane, but less politically viable.

So instead of either of those, they just shut everything down.
Upside Down
01-23-2021 11:06 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-23-2021 11:02 AM)
2am Breathe  Wrote: (01-23-2021 10:52 AM)

I don't understand you Americans, I deeply dislike Johnson but he has never been anything like Trump bar in the minds of the American media, the closest in US politics is Biden, even then Biden is well to the right and closer to Trump than Johnson..

the first first Western leader to spout the BBB stuff in relation to covid was Johnson.. the full strapline is Build, Build, Build >>>> Build Back Bolder >>>> Build Back better.. Johnson also goes 3 to the power of 3....

The UK, ie Johnson is the one leading the COP26 Climate change agenda and you think Johnson is the exact same thing as Trump... that is a classic example of doublethink

well, i guess the UK is kicking ass in the green energy department.

let me just run away from you with my tail between my legs.

Candle

box
starrynights
I like ayys
01-23-2021 11:06 AM

2am Breathe  Wrote: (01-23-2021 11:03 AM)
starrynights  Wrote: (01-23-2021 10:55 AM)

Hell YES I AM Scared!!

I am SCARED of Disinfo campaigns you are waging.

I am SCARED of the Coronavirus.

I am SCARED that you may try a violent insurrection of the USA.

I am SCARED that you are so stupid that you can't wear a mask and social distance.

So simple.. Wear a mask and social distance.

You are the superspreaders You make my efforts so much harder.

Hell Yes I am scared of stupid people like you.

I do wear a mask. Every day. I don't what you're on about, really.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-23-2021 11:09 AM

starrynights  Wrote: (01-23-2021 11:05 AM)
I want to add that it's hard to blame them. People would revolt against cap and trade for being the stupid corruption that it is. It's figuratively a game that the biggest companies can play while the small businesses do all of the real carbon reductions. A carbon tax is more sane, but less politically viable.

People are being pushed to the brink of their mental health and it is fracturing society, which is why whatever option on the table is not going to work... the only things that have ever worked are populist options.. ending slavery, universal suffrage, womens rights these are workable populist solutions to issues raised by industrial revolutions and how we alter the labour force.

right now I can not see a single option on the table that can work... covid has undermined them all.
Upside Down
01-23-2021 11:09 AM

starrynights  Wrote: (01-23-2021 11:05 AM)

Some cap and trade works in my humble opinion. If a company wants to burn oil. They pay someone to plant trees.

Seems like a more sustainable solution.

Candle

box
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication