News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

If ghosts are real, apparitions are real, why no evidence?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 577646
02-15-2021 09:41 AM

If ghosts are real, apparitions are real, why no evidence?
Advertisement
We live in a time when there are camera's literally everywhere. Most everyone has a cell phone that is capable of recording decent quality video. If ghosts are real, and apparitions are real.. where is the video? You hear story after story from people about seeing apparitions, yet no video. 20 years ago, I get it.. you had nothing to capture it on. But in 2021, you have a device... and 90% of the time when you're awake said device is in your hand, or at least on you... but yet no video of an apparition. Same with Bigfoot... we see a "Bigfoot sighting" video and it's grainy AF like it was shot with a camcorder from the 1980's...

Put up, or shut up. We are in 2021, if you see an apparition, you should have that sh*t on video.. no excuse.. we live in a time when everyone is glued to their phone, so it's on you.. take a damn video of it.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-15-2021 10:01 AM

RE: If ghosts are real, apparitions are real, why no evidence?
Okay, zero response. Cool. But let's keep responding to the stupid "
Post: #1Corona Virus COVID-19 Pandemic" thread that is pinned, yet again, that was started back in March.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-15-2021 10:19 AM

So people can respond to the dumb "My power just went out, Austin Texas. Snow, Ice Storm." thread, but not this one. Got it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-15-2021 10:24 AM

f*#k YOU LOSERS
Perdi’s musings
User ID: 550120
02-15-2021 10:34 AM

unsure RE: If ghosts are real, apparitions are real, why no evidence?
A guy called James Edward Garcia, spent 3 nights at the infamous Cecil Hotel/ Stay on Main (the girl found in the Tank Hotel). It is one creepy place with a history of suicides and murders, as well as having 2 serial killers staying there. The guy in question, decides to stay in the Night Stalker‘s room, where he spends 2 weird nights... fast forward to 12.54 on this YouTube link... He documents the whole of his stay, which is fascinating and creepy... well worth a watch, if bored :-).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17i7RRzhzVY
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 556888
02-15-2021 11:22 AM

Those who pass over into the light...there are laws in them appearing in certain circumstances. But easily contacted through within, our other senses.

Those who do not go into the light, stay in the unmanifest/void which sits above all dimensions. This place has been called hell, limbo etc. But it’s not either of them. Souls that fear of moving into the light or souls that don’t know they have passed linger in the unmanifest. The unmanifest is where all souls manifest right through all dimensions into this one. That’s wen we have haunting a, paranormal activity ect. Still there is laws in the unmanifest also, there is high up angels who keep the unmanifest in order and stand on 4 corners. Some souls are are separated that don’t go into the light. Those that are separated are put in place with that angel of that corner. The denser the soul the more the soul cannot project in this unmanifest but can wiggle its way through.

There is mountains of evidence from humans caught on cameras, sound devices, eves ect.

If u want to see evidence then try it urself.

Want even more proof then practice listening to binaural beats at certain hertz. Helps open up the other senses and bridges the channeling connection
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-15-2021 11:23 AM

U know op. Ur very negative!

Why?

Do I have some type of attatchments on u
Albrecht Bear
Subscriber
User ID: 226571
02-15-2021 11:29 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-15-2021 11:23 AM)

Why?

I think the OP stormed off in a huff.

It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. - Winston Churchill
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 577656
02-15-2021 11:38 AM

People all over the globe are suckers for mysteries, they witness an event and make up a tale, when numerous explanations could be given to fit such events.

Bigfoot

Ghosts

Aliens

There's too many to mention, people get sucked right in because they enjoy the mysterious.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 538572
02-15-2021 11:47 AM

Albrecht Bear  Wrote: (02-15-2021 11:29 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-15-2021 11:23 AM)

Why?

I think the OP stormed off in a huff.

Maybe he went to a forum that actually discusses that kind of stuff.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-15-2021 11:54 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-15-2021 11:38 AM)
People all over the globe are suckers for mysteries, they witness an event and make up a tale, when numerous explanations could be given to fit such events.

Bigfoot

Ghosts

Aliens

There's too many to mention, people get sucked right in because they enjoy the mysterious.
Well u will have a great shock on ur passing lol. Don’t be so black and white for his sake

U know that wen u go for a Pooh, they are lingering and can see u.
When u pick ur nose they are watching.
When u do something sneaky, they are watching.

That feeling u get of eyes watching but nothing is there. I can tell u, there are there and ur energy field is picking that up just like how a dog can sense from afar
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-15-2021 12:00 PM

U know I had someone come to me the other day. They said go ahead prove ur psychic. Il give u this wod of cash right now if u can knock my sicks off. I told him don’t trick me or test me, I don’t like it. He was so adamant, go on prove it.

So I shut him up lol. Said only u and ur mum know this. Big bro up there says he might be 2 mins older than u and can’t touch u but he watch’s u wen u get up in the night for a night cap. He knows what ur doing as he’s there. By this point his mouth has dropped. I continue.... he wants to let u know he is always there and will especially be with u on sept 15 2021.

His response to all that was omfg how do u know that sh*t lol

So his bro that’s in spirit was his twin brother who died an hour after birth. He was 2 mins ahead of his brother. He’s about to have a baby which is due on sept 15. He tried chucking all his money at me lol. Told him to spend it on his new baby.

Pretty much bowed me lol
Dr Phil
lop guest
User ID: 566398
02-15-2021 12:16 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-15-2021 09:41 AM)
We live in a time when there are camera's literally everywhere. Most everyone has a cell phone that is capable of recording decent quality video. If ghosts are real, and apparitions are real.. where is the video? You hear story after story from people about seeing apparitions, yet no video. 20 years ago, I get it.. you had nothing to capture it on. But in 2021, you have a device... and 90% of the time when you're awake said device is in your hand, or at least on you... but yet no video of an apparition. Same with Bigfoot... we see a "Bigfoot sighting" video and it's grainy AF like it was shot with a camcorder from the 1980's...

Put up, or shut up. We are in 2021, if you see an apparition, you should have that sh*t on video.. no excuse.. we live in a time when everyone is glued to their phone, so it's on you.. take a damn video of it.

Because they are not real.

People who believe in ghosts forget that despite how still everything seems, this planet is moving at like 100,000 mph through space. So if your nana somehow returned in non-corporeal form, she's millions of miles behind us, floating around in the void of space. In 650 million years or so, she'll get a chance to wave as the Earth shoots past her again in a big blue blur.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 542042
02-15-2021 12:25 PM

Ghosts are real. Unfortunately for them earth is flying through space at 1.3 million miles per hour, and they are all horrible at trig and topology, so they have absolutely zero chance of catching up, unless they were magnetized to earth's core at death (which requires gravity worship, and gravity worshipping "ghosts" are demons, not ghosts!)
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-15-2021 12:34 PM

Dr Phil  Wrote: (02-15-2021 12:16 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-15-2021 09:41 AM)

Because they are not real.

People who believe in ghosts forget that despite how still everything seems, this planet is moving at like 100,000 mph through space. So if your nana somehow returned in non-corporeal form, she's millions of miles behind us, floating around in the void of space. In 650 million years or so, she'll get a chance to wave as the Earth shoots past her again in a big blue blur.

U keep telling urself that lol
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication