News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

A battlefield type weapon should remain on the battlefield — not in the hands of
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 477938
02-21-2021 07:24 AM

A battlefield type weapon should remain on the battlefield — not in the hands of
Advertisement

I understand people have strong views when it comes to guns. And that’s alright. But at some point we need to have real conversations without all the crazy emotion. Americans are dying and just because it wasn’t you or me this time doesn’t mean it can’t be one of us next time. 2/

I’ve traveled roughly 30 states across America which I’m sure is more than most Americans. I’ve had the chance to see many parts of our country and understand why a gun for self defense at times makes perfect sense. So to be clear I’m not against 2A or anyone owning a gun. 3/

I’m just against civilians having access to same type war like weapon I did as a Marine. You’ll say, “that’s crazy.” But hear me out. The only real difference between my M16 I used as a Marine and AR-15 is my M16 fired nonstop while AR-15 requires pulling trigger every time. 4/

Now some will change the argument from self defense to 2A and forming militias to fight against a so-called hostile government. OK. Now help me understand how you expect to take on all those stealth fighters, F-16’s, drones, tanks, etc. with your AR-15’s? Please keep it real. 5/

If it’s truly about self defense then why an AR-15 which can shoot across 5 football fields? Yes 500 yards or more in certain cases. Essentially you could sit in the comfort of your home and shoot over .25 mile and the person on the other end wouldn’t even know what hit them. 6/

Now to some the AR-15’s long range firing capability may not mean much. But that’s just part of it. The AR-15’s power is meant to do some serious damage and killing (exactly like on the battlefield) — to destroy flesh and practically leave an ‘irreparable’ large exit wound. 7/

Bottom line I (and most for gun reform) don’t take issue with 2A or your ability to have a gun like Lauren Boebert/others would have you believe. So please don’t misunderstand. But a battlefield type weapon should remain on the battlefield — not in the hands of civilians. Why?

continues:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/13632...86146.html
Quote this message in a reply
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 477938
02-21-2021 07:25 AM

RE: A battlefield type weapon should remain on the battlefield — not in the hands of
psychopathological cults.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 575013
02-21-2021 09:03 AM

RE: A battlefield type weapon should remain on the battlefield — not in the hands of
I actually find it interesting, because I know plenty of "gun owners", myself included that have no issues with waiting periods, registrations, background checks etc. The noise mainly comes from whackjobs and people who promote those whackjob beliefs for profit.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 569803
02-21-2021 09:18 AM

You know that hammers kill more people in the US yearly than ARs right?

Also ARs are not used in the military.
Jah
lop guest
User ID: 542191
02-21-2021 09:19 AM

Pretty dumb post really.. most hunting rifles will shoot further and do more damage than an AR15.
Tacoavenger
Avenger of Tacos
User ID: 568843
02-21-2021 09:21 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-21-2021 09:18 AM)

Jhikpghf

;Reach out;
Stay positive
#SpiritFam

Happily owned
Property of Harleyof08
Jah
lop guest
User ID: 542191
02-21-2021 09:23 AM

The equivalent (or more) of a mass shooting happens every day in the inner cities. How many black males die every day at the hands of other black males? These gun killings are mostly done with glocks and other pistols. How come Biden never addresses this, does he not care about black lives? Why does he only have a blood lust for so-called assault rifles..?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 563952
02-21-2021 10:24 AM

Stupid paranoid Americans and their stupid guns.

Rofl
Area Man
User ID: 577961
02-22-2021 03:51 AM

I agree that almost nobody needs to be driving around town in a tank lobbing hand grenades, discharging .50 caliber machine guns or firing mortars.

Keep battlefield weapons on the battlefield where they belong.
GrimShaw
Asinus Asinum Fricat
User ID: 577844
02-22-2021 03:57 AM

Quote:The only real difference between my M16 I used as a Marine and AR-15 is my M16 fired nonstop while AR-15 requires pulling trigger every time.

lol

the armalite 15 isn't a mbr, what's this guy talking about?
GrimShaw
Asinus Asinum Fricat
User ID: 577844
02-22-2021 03:59 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-21-2021 09:18 AM)

ARs are m4 knockoffs. But you're right your typical run of the mill ar15 is garbage and isn't comparable to the m4.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 578386
02-22-2021 03:59 AM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (02-21-2021 07:25 AM)
psychopathological cults.

LOL says the AUSSIE fixated on the liberal agenda in the US.
Estrella
Forum Mascot
User ID: 578404
02-22-2021 04:03 AM

He's clearly effeminate or possibly even gay, I read somewhere that they were allowing them into the military nowadays.

Only very brainwashed city people are afraid of guns, nobody from rural areas thinks this way.

An armed populace is the ONLY thing that a tyrannous government or invading army fears, and with as many enemies as America has they are rightfully paranoid.

One of the main stated reasons why Australia was not directly invaded by the Japanese during WW2 was the "proliferation of firearms within the Australian community and their proficiency in their use" which sadly no longer exists in any meaningful context today.

That's right, if it wasn't for lots of civilians owning guns our friend AC here would be posting in ching-chong
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2021 04:06 AM by Estrella.) Quote this message in a reply
Яudis
Philosopher
User ID: 578236
02-22-2021 04:23 AM

A Well Armed People, Is A Polite People.

The Internet Is Unarmed, And we see how will that is going.
chuckle

ⓘ This Claim Is Disputed Pending Fact Checkers. ⚠
⚠ The Ministry Of Thought Crime. Does Not Approve Of Your Thoughts! ⓘ
Яudis
Philosopher
User ID: 578236
02-22-2021 04:32 AM

This Has Never Been On One Ban List, Or Even Questioned.
And, it stomps an Ar15 any day of the week.

WW2 Battle Field Weapon.
[Image: WGuFnxG.jpg]
[Image: 6915316_01_hmg_cetme_l_640.jpg]

And Believe it or not, the SimiAuto Ar15 Sold Over the Counter is not actually a
Battle Field Weapon in any way or form. It is a Civilian Issue Simi Auto Weapon.

ⓘ This Claim Is Disputed Pending Fact Checkers. ⚠
⚠ The Ministry Of Thought Crime. Does Not Approve Of Your Thoughts! ⓘ
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication