News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average

Family of Malcolm X claims officer's deathbed letter shows FBI/cops murdered him
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426524
02-22-2021 02:41 AM

horn Family of Malcolm X claims officer's deathbed letter shows FBI/cops murdered him
Advertisement
I hope this will get a new investigation started.

Family of Malcolm X claims officer's deathbed letter shows FBI and the cops were behind his murder

"The family of assassinated civil rights leader Malcolm X is demanding that a murder investigation be reopened in light of new evidence in the case. Today is the 56th anniversary of Malcolm X's slaying during a speech in Harlem.

"WABC-TV in New York reported, "Fifty-six years after the death of Malcolm X, lawyers revealed what they called new evidence of a conspiracy, perpetrated by the NYPD and the FBI to assassinate the Civil Rights activist in Harlem.

"Ray Wood was an undercover police officer at the time - his family and their attorney now claim Wood wrote a letter on his deathbed confessing the NYPD and the FBI conspired to kill the Civil Rights activist.

"Wood's family says in the letter that Wood wrote, he stated his responsibility was to ensure Malcolm X's security detail was arrested days before the assassination. The letter further states this move would guarantee Malcolm X not having door security at the Audubon Ballroom where he was killed."

You can see a copy of the letter here.

"Malcolm X's three daughters, along with Wood's family and high-profile Civil Rights attorney Ben Crump, are asking for the murder investigation to be re-opened in light of the new evidence," WABC-TV reported. "So, what we're trying to do is talk about restorative justice is as lawyers -- try to pursue relentless justice," said Attorney Ray Hamlin. "On behalf of the legacy of Malcolm X, Dr. Betty Shabazz, on behalf of his family his lineage who is here."

Though the letter was made public for the first time today, the matter-- including the conviction of three Nation of Islam members for the murder -- has been under investigation, WABC-TV reported.

"Last year the Manhattan DA began a review of those convictions after meeting with representatives of the Innocence Project. Now, with the new evidence, the DA's office says 'the review of this matter is active and ongoing.'

"The NYPD released a statement on Saturday saying,

"Several months ago, the Manhattan District Attorney initiated a review of the investigation and prosecution that resulted in two convictions for the murder of Malcom X. The NYPD has provided all available records relevant to that case to the District Attorney. The Department remains committed to assist with that review in any way."

Malcolm X was 39 when he was murdered.

https://www.rawstory.com/malcolm-x/

Link to letter at this tweet:

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: PYkec5s.jpg]

Rick Gates: Convicted
Paul Manafort: Convicted
George Papadopoulos: Convicted
Mike Flynn: accepted guilt, pardoned
Michael Cohen: Convicted
Roger Stone: accepted guilt, granted clemency
Steve Bannon: Arrested
Donald Trump: Impeached, Loser - one termer!
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 577936
02-22-2021 03:12 AM

RE: Family of Malcolm X claims officer's deathbed letter shows FBI/cops murdered him
I don't doubt the possibility.

That's probably the one down side to democracy, anyone can get to any position and abuse the very power the people voted for to do shifty things, disappear, and the only person or entity to blame that remains is the social fabric and groups that gave us all the freedom to do things either good or bad in the first place. It's the perfect crime. Even if the individual(s) goes down, a myopic public will often see nothing but a one-dimensional view of a tarnished branch or arm of government. A win-win for certain actors.

Which is why transparency is important. It becomes difficult when national security/clandestine operations are involved.. which is why the penalties are often so severe. If they get caught that is. There's a cloak of secrecy but nevertheless internal oversight is key. Obviously that begs the question.. how would we the people know? If the public knows what's going on, so do any adversaries.

Ironic how the power and strength of democracy lies in it's fragility and vulnerability. There is one safeguard however, when enough incidents occur, people start asking questions as they should. Eventually dark comes to light, and people make mistakes. Not foolproof or perfect by any means no.. but it's better than nothing.
Uppity Me
User ID: 523352
02-22-2021 03:49 AM

RE: Family of Malcolm X claims officer's deathbed letter shows FBI/cops murdered him
This must be fake.
If it was real we would have heard about it long ago- like the 70's or 80's.
He waits all this time and decides to admit this during black history month?

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
Isabella
User ID: 431865
02-22-2021 04:08 AM

Uppity Me  Wrote: (02-22-2021 03:49 AM)
This must be fake.

He waited until his death to have the letter released.

“If you want to influence Trump, you got to be the last guy he talks to."

Steve Bannon
Isabella
User ID: 431865
02-22-2021 04:09 AM

Without naming names what do investigators have to go on?

Unless he did and of course they'd never be published.

“If you want to influence Trump, you got to be the last guy he talks to."

Steve Bannon
Uppity Me
User ID: 523352
02-22-2021 04:10 AM

Isabella  Wrote: (02-22-2021 04:08 AM)
Uppity Me  Wrote: (02-22-2021 03:49 AM)
This must be fake.

He waited until his death to have the letter released.

during black history month....

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
Soul
User ID: 508466
02-22-2021 04:59 AM

Surprising no one that the FBI that killed Fred Hampton, tried to destroy MLK Jr, also killed Malcom X

Wait till y'all find out about the SAO lol

Plus all the other things they've done

But the FBI are totally the good guys! lmao
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2021 05:00 AM by Soul.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 578413
02-22-2021 05:17 AM

Soul  Wrote: (02-22-2021 04:59 AM)
Surprising no one that the FBI that killed Fred Hampton, tried to destroy MLK Jr, also killed Malcom X

Wait till y'all find out about the SAO lol

Plus all the other things they've done

But the FBI are totally the good guys! lmao

You are a creep for being here. They are heroes for being here. chuckle
The Ghost of Brix
User ID: 576050
02-22-2021 06:43 AM

[Image: krcW4y2da5Pz_jLZfToUyXo_zLA70KI9M3uprqCC...32fa6602fa]

Beware: It is not a vaccine, it is genetic modification575013
Strategos
Against Dystopia
User ID: 563708
02-22-2021 06:59 AM

I thought this was common knowledge. I've always known that. Like, forever.

lewrockwell.com
whatreallyhappened.com
mises.org
thunderbolts.info
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 578089
02-22-2021 07:36 AM

The Ghost of Brix  Wrote: (02-22-2021 06:43 AM)
link to image: https://external-preview.redd.it/krcW4y2...32fa6602fa

.In March 1964 he terminated his relationship with the Nation of Islam and founded the Muslim Mosque, Inc.

That same year, Malcolm went on a pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The trip proved life altering, as Malcolm met "blonde-haired, blued-eyed men I could call my brothers." He returned to the United States with a new outlook on integration. ...
Soul
02-22-2021 07:51 AM

The Ghost of Brix  Wrote: (02-22-2021 06:43 AM)
[Image: krcW4y2da5Pz_jLZfToUyXo_zLA70KI9M3uprqCC...32fa6602fa]

That mostly resembles his ballot or the bullet speech which occurred in the spring of 1964

Malcolm X died in 1965

plot twist he would have thought u were sh*t too lol
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2021 08:41 AM by Soul.) Quote this message in a reply
Thoth001
User ID: 570820
02-22-2021 07:58 AM

Interesting to see a Neoliberal such as He man throwing the FBI under the bus.chuckle

But yea, I thought this was common knowledge already that he was murdered by the FBI.

"And so it is the printing press-to the recorder of man's deeds, the keeper of his conscience..confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent."JFK
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2021 08:05 AM by Thoth001.) Quote this message in a reply
Soul
02-22-2021 08:06 AM

Soul  Wrote: (02-22-2021 07:51 AM)
That mostly resembles his ballot or the bullet speech which occurred in the spring of 1964

Malcolm X died in 1965

plot twist he would have thought u were sh*t too lol

Anywho, Malcolm wasn't just talking about Democrats, even tho rightards would like to somehow believe he would have alligned with them, because seriously, they know jackshit about fuckall Blink

also from the ballot or the bullet speech

Quote:I'm not a Republican, nor a Democrat, nor an American – and got sense enough to know it. [applause]

I'm one of the 22 million black victims of the Democrats. One of the 22 million black victims of the Republicans and one of the 22 million black victims of Americanism. [applause] And when I speak, I don't speak as a Democrat or a Republican, nor an American. I speak as a victim of America's so-called democracy. You and I have never seen democracy – all we've seen is hypocrisy. [applause]
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2021 08:41 AM by Soul.) Quote this message in a reply
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 482767
02-22-2021 09:01 AM

He Man  Wrote: (02-22-2021 02:41 AM)
I hope this will get a new investigation started.

Family of Malcolm X claims officer's deathbed letter shows FBI and the cops were behind his murder

"The family of assassinated civil rights leader Malcolm X is demanding that a murder investigation be reopened in light of new evidence in the case. Today is the 56th anniversary of Malcolm X's slaying during a speech in Harlem.

"WABC-TV in New York reported, "Fifty-six years after the death of Malcolm X, lawyers revealed what they called new evidence of a conspiracy, perpetrated by the NYPD and the FBI to assassinate the Civil Rights activist in Harlem.

"Ray Wood was an undercover police officer at the time - his family and their attorney now claim Wood wrote a letter on his deathbed confessing the NYPD and the FBI conspired to kill the Civil Rights activist.

"Wood's family says in the letter that Wood wrote, he stated his responsibility was to ensure Malcolm X's security detail was arrested days before the assassination. The letter further states this move would guarantee Malcolm X not having door security at the Audubon Ballroom where he was killed."

You can see a copy of the letter here.

"Malcolm X's three daughters, along with Wood's family and high-profile Civil Rights attorney Ben Crump, are asking for the murder investigation to be re-opened in light of the new evidence," WABC-TV reported. "So, what we're trying to do is talk about restorative justice is as lawyers -- try to pursue relentless justice," said Attorney Ray Hamlin. "On behalf of the legacy of Malcolm X, Dr. Betty Shabazz, on behalf of his family his lineage who is here."

Though the letter was made public for the first time today, the matter-- including the conviction of three Nation of Islam members for the murder -- has been under investigation, WABC-TV reported.

"Last year the Manhattan DA began a review of those convictions after meeting with representatives of the Innocence Project. Now, with the new evidence, the DA's office says 'the review of this matter is active and ongoing.'

"The NYPD released a statement on Saturday saying,

"Several months ago, the Manhattan District Attorney initiated a review of the investigation and prosecution that resulted in two convictions for the murder of Malcom X. The NYPD has provided all available records relevant to that case to the District Attorney. The Department remains committed to assist with that review in any way."

Malcolm X was 39 when he was murdered.

https://www.rawstory.com/malcolm-x/

Link to letter at this tweet:

I remember him being in the news a bit and then being killed but I learned a lot more about him when this came out.. Library microfiche newspaper archives were good for this back in the 70's and 80's.
Ttpcmasm

I would say this like a lot of things like it being reexamined is long overdue.

[Image: Malcolm_X_-_No_Sell_Out.jpg]
Quote:Some were initially perturbed by the idea of a white musician using the words of an African-American activist in a popular music song. LeBlanc, who hadn't considered the response his music would generate, said, "I got press calling me from all over the world, all pissed off, I thought 'OK, maybe this was a little bit cutting edge!" However, some realized the musical and political importance of LeBlanc's composition and the song received acclaim in underground circles. Betty Shabazz, an American civil rights advocate and Malcolm X's widow, was aware of her husband's rising influence on members of the hip hop community and sanctioned the use of Malcolm's speech. Her preface to the piece, which appears the vinyl's jacket:

Quote:This recording documents Malcolm's voice at a time and space in history some nineteen or more years ago. Its meaning is just as relevant today as it was then. His belief is that people must constantly monitor behavior, refine goals, and direct their objectives to insure that the right to life and work is a reality. Ultimately, our goals should be peace and brotherhood. After all, the universe belongs to all its inhabitants.

After the single's release, Sugar Hill Records took Tommy Boy Records to court for infringement, claiming the record company profited from voice samples that belonged to them. It was re-issued a year later as a tribute to the UK miners' strike of 1984 and 1985.

The single was a hit in the club scene and received airplay in the UK. People magazine described the piece as "nothing if not provocative" that "succeed[s] in reminding the listener of the challenging directness of Malcolm's rhetoric."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Sell_Out

©®êå†ꂅ
[Image: tcMCcTD.gif]
“I am a ‘conspiracy theorist’.
I believe men and women of wealth and power conspire.
If you don’t think so, then you are what is called ‘an idiot’.
If you believe stuff but fear the label, you are what is called ‘a coward’.”
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication