News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1.42 Average

I will explain why dinosaurs never existed and can never exist
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 444767
02-27-2021 06:51 PM

I will explain why dinosaurs never existed and can never exist
Advertisement
The scientists say the Trex existed for 66–68 million years but carnivores such as the Tyrannosaurus are too big, slow and dumb to creep up on their prey so they would starve to death...especially if things evolve to evade capture.

Lions, creatures that actually exist, are intelligent creatures who work as a team and use the the element of surprise to catch their prey and yet even sometimes they fail and go hungry.

Also, dinosaurs are single purpose (like hollywood fiction) whereas nature is muti-purpose (birds and the bees).
Quote this message in a reply
T A
lop guest
User ID: 578981
02-27-2021 07:05 PM

RE: I will explain why dinosaurs never existed and can never exist
Compound this with the fact that there are no referrals in literature pre 1850 regarding dinosaurs.

Or all models on display are replicas.

This prompts the question why the hoax?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 576933
02-27-2021 07:07 PM

Let me guess, you'd really like to make the biblical narrative fit the earth's age (actual or imagined)?
Agent Stoneheart
Have a nice day
User ID: 576962
02-27-2021 07:08 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-27-2021 06:51 PM)
The scientists say the Trex existed for 66–68 million years but carnivores such as the Tyrannosaurus are too big, slow and dumb to creep up on their prey so they would starve to death...especially if things evolve to evade capture.

Lions, creatures that actually exist, are intelligent creatures who work as a team and use the the element of surprise to catch their prey and yet even sometimes they fail and go hungry.

Also, dinosaurs are single purpose (like hollywood fiction) whereas nature is muti-purpose (birds and the bees).

What are you basing the intelligence of a T-Rex on?
Area Man
User ID: 577961
02-27-2021 07:08 PM

That assumes smarter, faster prey than they.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-27-2021 07:28 PM

Agent Stoneheart  Wrote: (02-27-2021 07:08 PM)

What are you basing the intelligence of a T-Rex on?

Them being extinct?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 578960
02-27-2021 07:29 PM

It’s a great eulogy, dinosaurs. Just drive away and never return.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-27-2021 07:32 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-27-2021 07:07 PM)
Let me guess, you'd really like to make the biblical narrative fit the earth's age (actual or imagined)?

No, I'm pointing out the fact that something that big which needs to constantly catch prey to survive is in complete contradiction to the rest of nature so it's no suprise they don't exist.
T A
lop guest
User ID: 578981
02-27-2021 07:34 PM

Dinosaurs like Zombies are at the forefront of the narrative we live under.
Tacoavenger
Avenger of Tacos
User ID: 568843
02-27-2021 07:36 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-27-2021 07:32 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-27-2021 07:07 PM)

No, I'm pointing out the fact that something that big which needs to constantly catch prey to survive is in complete contradiction to the rest of nature so it's no suprise they don't exist.

Different ecosystem back then, that's an actual fact for you,bud

chuckle

;Reach out;
Stay positive
#SpiritFam

Happily owned
Property of Harleyof08
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-27-2021 07:39 PM

Area Man  Wrote: (02-27-2021 07:08 PM)

So the Trex prey were even dumber than the Trex even though they ate leaves which grow everywhere...

...big clumsy herbivores and big clumsy carnivorous sharing the same world yet the herbivores are too big and dumb to run away and over the course of 68 million years they never evolved to outwit the Trex...?
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-27-2021 07:41 PM

Tacoavenger  Wrote: (02-27-2021 07:36 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-27-2021 07:32 PM)

chuckle

If it doesn't work now it wouldn't work back then either.

That's a fact for YOU.
Tacoavenger
Avenger of Tacos
02-27-2021 07:43 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-27-2021 07:39 PM)
Area Man  Wrote: (02-27-2021 07:08 PM)

So the Trex prey were even dumber than the Trex even though they ate leaves which grow everywhere...

...big clumsy herbivores and big clumsy carnivorous sharing the same world yet the herbivores are too big and dumb to run away and over the course of 68 million years they never evolved to outwit the Trex...?

Some definitely did evolve, into faster and potentially smaller animals. But evolution takes many and some stayed large but developed things like armor on them.

It's odd that you're pushing your opinions as facts to try and disprove something that at least has some tangible evidence. What's your motivation?

;Reach out;
Stay positive
#SpiritFam

Happily owned
Property of Harleyof08
Tacoavenger
Avenger of Tacos
02-27-2021 07:44 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-27-2021 07:41 PM)
Tacoavenger  Wrote: (02-27-2021 07:36 PM)

chuckle

If it doesn't work now it wouldn't work back then either.

That's a fact for YOU.

No , that's an opinion. A stupid one at that. The ecosystem and atmosphere was very different back then. That's an actual fact, with evidence that backs it up.

Where's your proof?

;Reach out;
Stay positive
#SpiritFam

Happily owned
Property of Harleyof08
Harry
User ID: 578856
02-27-2021 07:45 PM

Most Dinosaurs are hoaxes. A few are true.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication