News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Head & Shoulders and the medical profession
Catseye
cats know they're cool
User ID: 577587
02-28-2021 12:38 AM

Head & Shoulders and the medical profession
Advertisement
I got ill and researched and now I have a much different view of the medical profession than I did before

I like to use Head & Shoulders as an example , it's supposed to control the itching and flaking from dandruff

I actually had dandruff once, I live in the Dominican Republic and I mentioned it to the maid, she said she could take care of it

she went out in my yard and picked some beans from a plant and crushed them with a mortar and pestle and then boiled up a paste for me

she said put this on your head for 15 minutes and then wash it out

I also had some in one of my eyebrows so I put it there, too

it went away that day and hasn't come back, that was about 13 years ago

those beans must have had something in them that kills the fungus that causes dandruff

why doesn't Head & Shoulders put something in it to kill the fungus?

because then you would only buy it the one time, if it only controls the itching and flaking then you have to keep buying it

that's how the medical profession operates with many illnesses, they treat the symptoms instead of going after the root cause because if you treat it without curing it you have to keep buying the drugs instead of just the one time

they mostly offer treatments instead of cures simply because they're more profitable but that's basically against the hippocratic oath so that's why docs get paid so much, they're basically paid to break that oath

and that's why there won't be a cure for covid ever from your doctor
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 404077
02-28-2021 06:41 AM

RE: Head & Shoulders and the medical profession
my theory or opinion is. Doctors aren't doctors anymore. You go to the doctor, don't diagnose, they prescribe some chemicals. You get side effects, and go back to the doctor with side effects. The doc is now treating the side effects. And the cycle seems to never end. They got a steady income but do nothing to improve your quality of life.

The other thing that actually makes me giggle is the commercials for medications. This medication will change your world! With people skipping amongst flowers bla bla. Then the last third of the commercial rattling off all the side effects which are worse than what the medication is supposed to be treating.

Why do the most popular medications suppress the immune system? Ask your doc that and watch him get nervous & suddenly run out of time for you.

Anyone else wonder why it seems we have more & more meds and seem to have more & more medical problems? They're only treating the side effects!!!!!!
Someone had a thread here about dandruff and Head & Shoulders. Well, I worked with a Mexican lady that had hair almost to her knees. It was shiny & lustrous, healthiest head of hair I've ever seen. She told me secret! She said, Just rinse your hair with good clean water, too much ca ca in shampoo. Use soap (Mexican equivalent of Ivory) only when it gets really dirty.

When doctors get pissy with you, hit them with "Do you think you're the only doctor in the valley( or town)?"

And my last. What's up with these add on meds??? Wouldn't it make more sense to take away your meds one by one until the problem goes away? Oh hell no!!!! We don't want to lose some revenue so we'll just add in another $110 a month prescription!

Hey, thanks for letting me vent on Medicine!
Albrecht Bear
Subscriber
User ID: 226571
02-28-2021 08:15 AM

Catseye  Wrote: (02-28-2021 12:38 AM)
I got ill and researched and now I have a much different view of the medical profession than I did before

I like to use Head & Shoulders as an example , it's supposed to control the itching and flaking from dandruff

I actually had dandruff once, I live in the Dominican Republic and I mentioned it to the maid, she said she could take care of it

she went out in my yard and picked some beans from a plant and crushed them with a mortar and pestle and then boiled up a paste for me

those beans must have had something in them that kills the fungus that causes dandruff

because then you would only buy it the one time, if it only controls the itching and flaking then you have to keep buying it

that's how the medical profession operates with many illnesses, they treat the symptoms instead of going after the root cause because if you treat it without curing it you have to keep buying the drugs instead of just the one time

they mostly offer treatments instead of cures simply because they're more profitable but that's basically against the hippocratic oath so that's why docs get paid so much, they're basically paid to break that oath

That kills the fungus? The dandruff fungus? lol

It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. - Winston Churchill
tamarack
lop guest
User ID: 556677
02-28-2021 08:37 AM

The lady is absolutely right.

Don't ever use that poison on your scalp.

I haven't used shampoo in 15 years.
It's better to use a good coconut soap.
Kirk's Hardwater Castile Coco soap is pretty good.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 575013
02-28-2021 10:28 AM

Well, for starters:

1. Head and Shoulders has nothing to do with "the Medical Profession". It is a consumer product.

2. Malassezia is a yeast like fungus that is one possible cause of "Dandruff". It lives on just about everyone human being's scalp, and most never have an adverse reaction. Some people simply have overactive immune responses, but Malassezia can be temporarily killed off by a number of different natural cures or Pyrithione zinc which is an ingredient in "Head and Shoulders".

3. Here is your logical fallacy issue.

Stress can trigger reactions like "Dandruff". You had dandruff and it likely made your more stressed out about it. The "Cure" eased that stress, but it doesn't mean you no longer run the risk of another dandruff outbreak, you just haven't had one in a long time.

A proper diet, low stress and healthier lifestyle likely helps.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 578906
02-28-2021 10:46 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-28-2021 10:28 AM)

Well, for starters:

1. Head and Shoulders has nothing to do with "the Medical Profession". It is a consumer product.

2. Malassezia is a yeast like fungus that is one possible cause of "Dandruff". It lives on just about everyone human being's scalp, and most never have an adverse reaction. Some people simply have overactive immune responses, but Malassezia can be temporarily killed off by a number of different natural cures or Pyrithione zinc which is an ingredient in "Head and Shoulders".

Stress can trigger reactions like "Dandruff". You had dandruff and it likely made your more stressed out about it. The "Cure" eased that stress, but it doesn't mean you no longer run the risk of another dandruff outbreak, you just haven't had one in a long time.

It was an example, same principal and OP is absolutely right. Not sure about the fungus part though.
Catseye
cats know they're cool
User ID: 577587
02-28-2021 02:29 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-28-2021 10:28 AM)

Well, for starters:

I was stressed out about dandruff? LMAO!

That was the only dandruff "outbreak" I ever had and it didn't even last very long.

I know Head & Shoulders has nothing to do with the medical profession, it was an example I used, sorry it went over your head. This thread is about the symptom management of the medical profession which maximizes profits while prolonging illness and disease because they refuse to address the root cause.
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 440852
02-28-2021 03:01 PM

BTW Stuff like Selsun and head and shoulders can be used on ringworm which is a fungal infection of the skin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatophytosis

Quote:The cause is unclear but believed to involve a number of genetic and environmental factors.[10] The condition may worsen in the winter.[5] It is not due to poor hygiene.[6]

As the skin layers continually replace themselves, cells are pushed outward where they die and flake off. For most individuals, these flakes of skin are too small to be visible. However, certain conditions cause cell turnover to be unusually rapid, especially in the scalp. It is hypothesized that for people with dandruff, skin cells may mature and be shed in 2–7 days, as opposed to around a month in people without dandruff. The result is that dead skin cells are shed in large, oily clumps, which appear as white or grayish flakes on the scalp, skin and clothes.

According to one study, dandruff has been shown to be possibly the result of three factors:[11]

Skin oil commonly referred to as sebum or sebaceous secretions[12]
The metabolic by-products of skin micro-organisms (most specifically Malassezia yeasts)[13][14][15][16][17]
Individual susceptibility and allergy sensitivity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandruff

©®êå†ꂅ
[Image: tcMCcTD.gif]
“I am a ‘conspiracy theorist’.
I believe men and women of wealth and power conspire.
If you don’t think so, then you are what is called ‘an idiot’.
If you believe stuff but fear the label, you are what is called ‘a coward’.”
Hans Ocelot
lop guest
User ID: 559511
03-01-2021 03:49 AM

Everything is a business model.
Medicine is BIG business.
Planned obsolesce is one of the top rules in business.
Euler
User ID: 550381
03-01-2021 03:57 AM

Zinc pyrithione ain't that bad for you. It might even help prevent uv-induced skin cancer
Uppity Me
User ID: 523352
03-01-2021 04:02 AM

Healthcare is OWNED by Organized Crime - it's all money laundering. I'm in the industry - it's OBSCENE

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2021 04:03 AM by Uppity Me.) Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication